Georgia
✟911,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
You have still not proven evolution is a fictional story because you can't. It has never been just a story. It has always been facts, facts, and more facts.

It is not creationists doing what you see below - it is your own guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Colin Patterson (Senior paleontologist at the British Natural History Museum and author of the Museum’s general text on evolution) in a talk given at the American Museum of Natural History 1981

Patterson:“Can you tell me anything you know about evolution, any one thing…that is true?

I tried that question on the geology staff at the Field Museum of Natural history and the only answer I got was silence. I tried it on the members of the Evolutionary Morphology seminar in the University of Chicago, and all I got there was silence for a long time and eventually one person said “I know one thing – it ought not to be taught in high school

"...I'm speaking on two subjects, evolution and creationism, and I believe it's true to say that I know nothing whatever about either...One of the reasons I started taking this anti-evolutionary view, well, let's call it non-evolutionary , was last year I had a sudden realization.

"For over twenty years I had thought that I was working on evolution in some way. One morning I woke up, and something had happened in the night, and it struck me that I had been working on this stuff for twenty years, and there was not one thing I knew about it. "That was quite a shock that one could be misled for so long...

It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not to be taught in high school, and perhaps that's all we know about it...

about eighteen months ago...I woke up and I realized that all my life I had been duped into taking evolution as revealed truth in some way."

=========================================
You will not find "True confessions" such as that by its own diehard adherents in any real branch of science .. because in the real sciences - the theories are tested "to see if" they are true.

-----

you never step up to the plate and show us that same sort of nonsense above with world class scientists in any 'real' field of science.

Were we simply "not supposed to notice"?

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
History is constantly changing.

I write as the Heavenly Father directs, according to His Word.

What has happened before cannot be changed.

The way you wrote it is not how God would write it.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Bob, will you ever even attempt to show me research that has proven evolution never happened?
As a kind of analogy: Can anyone prove that the sky was not polka-dot yesterday ?

It is kind of not possible to prove something that is false is false, when it does not have any substance of truth at all.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
History has often been changed, re-written, by groups, as often realized and stated: "history is re-written by the victors" (in earthly battles)

History is what happened in the past. The past can't be changed. Anyone who knows what the words past and history means know that. Only what people say about it changes.

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
As a kind of analogy: Can anyone prove that the sky was not polka-dot yesterday ?

It is kind of not possible to prove something that is false is false, when it does not have any substance of truth at all.

Of course they can. Scientists know everything about why the sky is never polka dotted and take pictures of it.

False ideas absolutely are disproven. All it takes is a camera and clear weather.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Of course they can. Scientists know everything about why the sky is never polka dotted and take pictures of it.
"Scientists" make many claims with "studies" and "photographs" that may be disputed. Often they publicly admit they were wrong, whether criminally or just because they made a mistake. They are mere men, after all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Scientists are real people and conduct real studies to get real results. Everything is real. To even hint that anything related to science is not real is to not even know God, who made science, was the Creator.

If God was truly telling you what to write, you would not have written a single word against science. God created science, so you have no reason to claim He told you to deny science is truth except embracing sin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Scientists are real people and conduct real studies to get real results.

Thank God then for microbiology, chemistry, physics, computer science, mathematics... "real" science where we do NOT find this happening among its world class scientists when they meet.

-----------------------

Colin Patterson (Senior paleontologist at the British Natural History Museum and author of the Museum’s general text on evolution) in a talk given at the American Museum of Natural History 1981

Patterson:“Can you tell me anything you know about evolution, any one thing…that is true?

I tried that question on the geology staff at the Field Museum of Natural history and the only answer I got was silence. I tried it on the members of the Evolutionary Morphology seminar in the University of Chicago, and all I got there was silence for a long time and eventually one person said “I know one thing – it ought not to be taught in high school

"...I'm speaking on two subjects, evolution and creationism, and I believe it's true to say that I know nothing whatever about either...One of the reasons I started taking this anti-evolutionary view, well, let's call it non-evolutionary , was last year I had a sudden realization.

"For over twenty years I had thought that I was working on evolution in some way. One morning I woke up, and something had happened in the night, and it struck me that I had been working on this stuff for twenty years, and there was not one thing I knew about it. "That was quite a shock that one could be misled for so long...

It does seem that the level of knowledge about evolution is remarkably shallow. We know it ought not to be taught in high school, and perhaps that's all we know about it...

about eighteen months ago...I woke up and I realized that all my life I had been duped into taking evolution as revealed truth in some way."

=========================================
You will not find "True confessions" such as that by its own diehard adherents in any real branch of science .. because in the real sciences - the theories are tested "to see if" they are true.

• Winner
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Disproving the negative ... like "proving" that there is no easter bunny on a planet in a far away Galaxy writing a novel. Evolutionism is loaded with "stories easy enough to tell but they are not science" (to quote one of their own).

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
So, evo theory is always called a T H E O R Y (and keeps changing when F a C t S don't fit any more (two or three times a year maybe ? ) ........ )
1. Evolution is not always called "theory", its used without this word even in scientific works

2. Scientific term "theory" is something different than what you think.
Scientific theory - Wikipedia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
1. Evolution is not always called "theory", its used without this word even in scientific works

2. Scientific term "theory" is something different than what you think.
Scientific theory - Wikipedia

I give a small example of "real science" fields of study -
Today at 8:43 PM #212

In that same post I provide an example of what is found in blind faith evolutionism -- by contrast to real fields of science.

Here is more focus on the failing example illustrated for us by singular event in evolutionism
Today at 3:37 PM #202

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I give a small example of "real science" fields of study -
Today at 8:43 PM #212

In that same post I provide an example of what is found in blind faith evolutionism -- by contrast to real fields of science.

Here is more focus on the failing example illustrated for us by singular event in evolutionism
Today at 3:37 PM #202
Why do you have hairs on your back?

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟911,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Why do you have hairs on your back?

Because humans evolved from kangaroos??

No wait! Kangaroos were not first... it was rocks, dust and gas (lots and lots of it) in the presence of sunlight that did that... "over time"

Or is it "adaption" to environment and epigenome - as built in by the Creator of "man"

Hmm... tough choice.

Upvote 0

solid_core

Oct 13, 2019
Vienna
✟50,919.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Because humans evolved from kangaroos??

No wait! Kangaroos were not first... it was rocks, dust and gas (lots and lots of it) in the presence of sunlight that did that... "over time"

Or is it "adaption" to environment and epigenome - as built in by the Creator of "man"

Hmm... tough choice.
Which environment requires modern humans to have hairs on their backs?

Upvote 0