Gas Prices Are Truly Terrible. Today I Paid $2.54 ($2.42 after my credit card gives by 12 cents back).

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Russians started a war and attacked the Western energy system. Saudi Arabia has refused to cooperate. Someone was able to lead the Western countries in strategies and actions to deal with this Russian threat.

So, the effect of the Russian war on the price of oil has been negligible., instead of the $6 or more a gallon that we feared was the new norm.
===========
Yes, I understand that there is a different set of facts. I'm sure that many of you are paying much more for gas than a year ago.

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Russians started a war and attacked the Western energy system. Saudi Arabia has refused to cooperate. Someone was able to lead the Western countries in strategies and actions to deal with this Russian threat.

So, the effect of the Russian war on the price of oil has been negligible., instead of the $6 or more a gallon that we feared was the new norm.
===========
Yes, I understand that there is a different set of facts. I'm sure that many of you are paying much more for gas than a year ago.

...this data will help one stick to the facts...(includes year over year breakdown by state, county, type...)

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...this data will help one stick to the facts...(includes year over year breakdown by state, county, type...)
Anecdotally, I get the impression that these are a little high/lagging at least for my state (PA). Where I live, prices are on the higher end and we're down to about $3.60.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Anecdotally, I get the impression that these are a little high/lagging at least for my state (PA). Where I live, prices are on the higher end and we're down to about $3.60.
If it's a simple average of all stations a major city with higher gas prices, Phoenix for example, could easily skew the state average.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,820.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...in my neck of the woods, gas is currently $3.74 or .05 cheaper than 1 year ago. As our county requires a special blend for environmental reasons, our gas is more expensive than other counties in Arizona. The gas blend is sourced in California, whereas other parts of our state source their gasoline from Texas - typically .25 - .50 cheaper).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,799.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Keystoners also enjoy paying 57.6¢/gal taxes to fix our fine roads & bridges.
SOURCE

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat