Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Am I saying? These aren't my words. These are my father's words.
Here is what YHWH says:
(CLV) Dt 6:24
Then Yahweh instructed us to do all these statutes, to fear Yahweh our Elohim for our good all the days so as to keep us alive, as it is this day.
(CLV) Dt 6:25
So it shall come to be righteousness for us when we observe to do all this instruction before Yahweh our Elohim, just as He had enjoined on us.

Here is what Yahshua said.:
(CLV) Mt 5:18
For verily, I am saying to you, Till heaven and earth should be passing by, one iota or one serif may by no means be passing by from the law till all should be occurring
(CLV) Mt 5:19
"Whosoever, then, should be annulling one of the least of these precepts, and should be teaching men thus, the least in the kingdom of the heavens shall he be called. Yet whoever should be doing and teaching them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of the heavens.
(CLV) Mt 5:20
For I am saying to you that, if ever your righteousness should not be superabounding more than that of the scribes and Pharisees, by no means may you be entering into the kingdom of the heavens.

Here is what Yahshua's Disciple said.:

(CLV) 1Jn 3:7
Little children, let no one be deceiving you. He who is doing righteousness is just, according as He is just.
And here is what Christ's apostle said:

Justification/righteousness is not by law-keeping, but only by faith (Romans 1:17, Romans 3:21, Romans 3:28, Romans 4:5) as was Abraham's (Genesis 15:6; Romans 4:2-3).

I am in agreement with all of them--God, Christ, Matthew, John and Paul.
Are you?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I am in agreement with all of them--God, Christ, Matthew, John and Paul.
Are you?

I am. I don't believe that Paul contradicted YHWH, nor himself.

(CLV) Ro 3:31
Are we, then, nullifying law through faith? May it not be coming to that! Nay, we are sustaining law.

Upvote 0

daq

Messianic
Jan 26, 2012
Devarim 11:21
Visit site
✟113,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Also a child, a sheep, a branch, wheat and in Christ. . .

That isn't how metaphorical and allegorical matters work according to the NT apostolic teaching which you keep claiming to uphold.

The most ancient primal way of understanding from the beginning is that the invisible things are known and understood by the visible creation, (if there is a natural body, there is a spiritual body, 1 Corinthians 15:42-49). See Romans 1:15-32, but particularly in that context, Romans 1:20, for these things concern not only the physical but also doctrine and understanding of the scripture and spiritual things.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That isn't how metaphorical and allegorical matters work according to the NT apostolic teaching which you keep claiming to uphold.

The most ancient primal way of understanding from the beginning is that the invisible things are known and understood by the visible creation, (if there is a natural body, there is a spiritual body, 1 Corinthians 15:42-49). See Romans 1:15-32, but particularly in that context, Romans 1:20, for these things concern not only the physical but also doctrine and understanding of the scripture and spiritual things.
Would that not also apply to me as a "son of God," metaphor and allegory for a child of God?

Last edited:
Upvote 0