United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
underhanded reason Meuller used it

a disparaging remark

keep the big ball of smelly stuff rolling down the hill

"JIMINZ," in his infinite wisdom, chooses to make false accusations against the author of "THE MUELLER REPORT" and despite the claim that he "does know what he is talking about" it is painfully obvious that he didn't even got as far as PAGE 2!

Nah that ain't it, I personally think this discussion has gone on for way to long.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Last meeting, they ignored his bluster and demands, and he just went home and sulked.

But he's gotten a lot crazier since then. When he "hereby ordered" American businesses to cut business ties with China, that was an escalation of weirdness.

The declining economy seems to have him extremely disturbed; if that goes, his election chances are probably gone with it. And he knows that the day he leaves office, he then becomes indictable, just like anyone else.

No one believes that.
2020 Trump is ready.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Nah that ain't it, I personally think this discussion has go no for way to long.
In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of “collusion.” In so doing, the Office recognized that the word “collud[e]” was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation’s scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office’s focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law.
- The Mueller Report, page 2

With all due respect, I don't expect Trump supporters to present a coherent argument based on the facts - if they could they wouldn't be Trump supporters!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
No one believes that.
2020 Trump is ready.
M-Bob
Apparently the companies owned by Trump's Campaign Manager, who has no prior political experience, received approximately $100 million for the 2016 Republican Campaign and has already received several $million this year!

Traditionally experienced presidential campaign managers have viewed their role as an honor and a public service - often working for their chosen candidate for far less than their normal fee while divesting themselves of other business entanglements to prevent the appearance of conflicts of interests!

For a President who promised to "drain the swamp" and claims to hire all the best people, Trump has a uncanny knack of surrounding himself with some unsavoury characters - many of whom are eventually subject to criminal charges, make plea deals and/or end up in prison!

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Apparently the companies owned by Trump's Campaign Manager, who has no prior political experience, received approximately $100 million for the 2016 Republican Campaign and has already received several $million this year!

Traditionally experienced presidential campaign managers have viewed their role as an honor and a public service - often working for their chosen candidate for far less than their normal fee while divesting themselves of other business entanglements to prevent the appearance of conflicts of interests!

For a President who promised to "drain the swamp" and claims to hire all the best people, Trump has a uncanny knack of surrounding himself with some unsavoury characters - many of whom are eventually subject to criminal charges, make plea deals and/or end up in prison!

Ok whatever.
Just don't tell me that
Hillary or Biden would be better.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He is unstable and has shown that he's getting more so. So we were right. Thanks for pointing it out. :wave:

...shouldn't he start being less unstable before we start pointing out all the other things he's bad at? :scratch:
tulc(just a thought) :sorry:

You know after 50 years of the same accusations/insinuations I would think you guys would have this down pat by now :idea:

• Agree
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Petunia

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
✟211,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
. . .

I'm still wondering how Alex Acosta, the man who got Jeffery Epstein off the hook in 2008, ended up being Trumps Labor Secretary. :sick:

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You know after 50 years of the same accusations/insinuations I would think you guys would have this down pat by now :idea:
Well...in our defense you guys do tend to elect some amazingly unstable people. So it's not surprising we that point that out, :sorry:
tulc(wonders if Republicans should concentrate on not electing unstable people instead of complaining when Democrats point it out?) :scratch:

• Winner
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
I disagree with any number of things that Trump has done or said. My disagreement with him doesn't make him erratic or crazy though. This country has gotten to the point where everyone thinks that people who disagree with them are Hitler, Stalin or completely bonkers. This is a patently absurd position to take and yet that's largely what takes place in political discussions. It's a sad state of affairs that will not end well. And no, Trump didn't start this. It started during the second Bush 43 administration.

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well...in our defense you guys do tend to elect some amazingly unstable people. So it's not surprising we that point that out, :sorry:
tulc(wonders if Republicans should concentrate on not electing unstable people instead of complaining when Democrats point it out?) :scratch:

You guys? You seem to forget that I don't suffer from that affliction both parties leave lots to be desired.

So I'm curious as to what your definition of unstable is?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You guys? You seem to forget that I don't suffer from that affliction both parties leave lots to be desired.
I apologize, I was under the impression that since your posts (to my knowledge because I probably missed some) haven't ever criticized President Trump (or any Republican) even once you were someone who voted for him/them. My mistake. :sorry:

So I'm curious as to what your definition of unstable is?
I'd go with: "characterized by lack of emotional control". :wave:
tulc(is again sorry for making the assumption about Gigimo) :sigh:

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'd go with: "characterized by lack of emotional control". :wave:

Sounds like your typical run of the mill politician to me :doh:

tulc(is again sorry for making the assumption about Gigimo) :sigh:

I'm not worried about it, I learned almost 50 years ago that "most" politicians are the scum of the earth and are only worried about power and their wallets (hence me not voting). OTOH If one is actually doing what needs to be done I overlook some of his/her other shortcomings like running their mouths too much or mistakes in foreign affairs. Ones that are only worried about their careers well I know of a nice tall cliff in Utah they need to get familiar with.

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well no surprise the left are at it again pushing the whole "Trump is mentally ill/unstable/insane etc....where do people get this stuff...oh yeah...in their head...and then they say it's a fact''...kinda like the fake Russia thing, and the fake racist theme, and the fake recession thing...plus, plus, plus...oh dear...certain democrat heads are gonna roll from the gallows when all is said and done.

The truth truly is stranger than fiction in the great US of A...one the left certainly are terrified of or they wouldn't be coming up with all this bogus stuff to try and unseat the POTUS.

Speaking of mentally unstable...the Trump administration has exposed and taken down thousands of sex offending pedophiles since coming into office...those are the truly sick people.

Perspective, perspective. perspective...

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They should be scared. And should give Trump everything he asks for. ;)

What like women, money, a compliant press and overcooked steak? He'll need to go somewhere else for that. Europe is happy to provide him with initial incredulity developing into an increased focus on doing what is best for Europe though.

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Speaking of mentally unstable...the Trump administration has exposed and taken down thousands of sex offending pedophiles since coming into office...those are the truly sick people.

Was this a Trump administration initiative or just the police carrying out their normal duties? I think you need to justify this assertion.

• Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

As opposed to the Clintons, who have an uncanny knack of surrounding themselves with people who end up dead...

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
As opposed to the Clintons, who have an uncanny knack of surrounding themselves with people who end up dead...

I am just a couple of years older than the Clintons. In my lifetime thousands of people I have been associated with are dead. Death happens or am I responsible?

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...I'm not seeing how this particular Republican myth makes President Trump's erratic behavior any less troublesome. :scratch:
tulc(just a thought) :wave:

Upvote 0

Zanting

not so new
Mar 15, 2012
✟47,296.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Was this a Trump administration initiative or just the police carrying out their normal duties? I think you need to justify this assertion.

Indeed the Trump administration is pushing very hard to put these sick people away...just like the administration is pushing hard to stop human trafficking of children et al at the border that are sold to these people. And many more arrests in this area are yet to come.

To be sure, this is news that is being completely swept under the rug, and most definitely not talked about by MSM who have nothing good to say about the POTUS ever...nor do they discuss any of his administrations accomplishments.

Feb 27, 2017
Trump has been cleaning up some of the lowest scum that live on planet earth....

Unreported: 1,500 pedophile arrests have been made nationally since Trump took office

President Donald Trump is making good on his pledge to use the “full force and weight” of the U.S. government to break up child sex trafficking rings and lock up sexual predators.

Since Trump was sworn in, authorities have arrested more than 1,500 pedophiles in the United States.

President Donald Trump issued an executive order giving the FBI extra power to crack down on human trafficking offenses.
“This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question – why?” Liz Crokin wrote for Townhall.com on Feb. 25.

The numbers are “staggering” when compared to the less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests made in 2014 according to the FBI.

In a press conference from the White House on Feb. 23, Trump addressed how human trafficking is a “dire problem” domestically and internationally. “Dedicated men and women across the federal government have focused on this for some time as you know – it’s been much more focused over the last four weeks,” he said.

The press conference “was barely a blip in the mainstream media and the massive arrests have been almost completely ignored by the MSM altogether,” Crokin wrote.

Crokin noted some of the major arrests that have been made since Trump took office:

On Jan. 27 authorities arrested 42 in a human trafficking operation in Tennessee.
On Jan. 29 authorities announced that 474 were arrested in a statewide California human trafficking operation and 28 sexually exploited children were rescued.
178 people were arrested in Texas for sex trafficking in sting that operated in January until Super Bowl Sunday.
On Feb. 14 the Polk County sheriff announced that 42 were arrested in Florida in child inappropriate contentography related cases.

This is very critical work that is getting done. Congratulations to Trump and law enforcement officials for making desparetly needed progress on the scourge on humanity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jamsie

Site Supporter
Aug 2, 2017
Vermont
✟326,124.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Indeed the Trump administration is pushing very hard to put these sick people away...just like the administration is pushing hard to stop human trafficking of children et al at the border that are sold to these people. And many more arrests in this area are yet to come.

To be sure, this is news that is being completely swept under the rug, and most definitely not talked about by MSM who have nothing good to say about the POTUS ever...nor do they discuss any of his administrations accomplishments.

Feb 27, 2017
Trump has been cleaning up some of the lowest scum that live on planet earth....

Unreported: 1,500 pedophile arrests have been made nationally since Trump took office

President Donald Trump is making good on his pledge to use the “full force and weight” of the U.S. government to break up child sex trafficking rings and lock up sexual predators.

Since Trump was sworn in, authorities have arrested more than 1,500 pedophiles in the United States.

President Donald Trump issued an executive order giving the FBI extra power to crack down on human trafficking offenses.
“This should be one of the biggest stories in the national news. Instead, the mainstream media has barely, if at all, covered any of these mass pedophile arrests. This begs the question – why?” Liz Crokin wrote for Townhall.com on Feb. 25.

The numbers are “staggering” when compared to the less than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests made in 2014 according to the FBI.

In a press conference from the White House on Feb. 23, Trump addressed how human trafficking is a “dire problem” domestically and internationally. “Dedicated men and women across the federal government have focused on this for some time as you know – it’s been much more focused over the last four weeks,” he said.

The press conference “was barely a blip in the mainstream media and the massive arrests have been almost completely ignored by the MSM altogether,” Crokin wrote.

Crokin noted some of the major arrests that have been made since Trump took office:

On Jan. 27 authorities arrested 42 in a human trafficking operation in Tennessee.
On Jan. 29 authorities announced that 474 were arrested in a statewide California human trafficking operation and 28 sexually exploited children were rescued.
178 people were arrested in Texas for sex trafficking in sting that operated in January until Super Bowl Sunday.
On Feb. 14 the Polk County sheriff announced that 42 were arrested in Florida in child inappropriate contentography related cases.

This is very critical work that is getting done. Congratulations to Trump and law enforcement officials for making desparetly needed progress on the scourge on humanity.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/1500-pedophiles-arrested-2017/

• Informative
Reactions: JackRT
Upvote 0