Mar 22, 2006
Brockton, MA USA
✟12,437.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Frustrated is what I am right now.
This past November my late dad's house was sold and my brothers and I are each supposed to get a good sized check as a result of the sale.
Getting that check as soon as possible is imperative because my wife and I are more than 2 months behind on our mortgage (and thus afraid of losing the house), and bills that could get paid off or caught up can't until that check comes.

Please pray I get that check soon.

Also, pray God opens a door for me to be a writer/illustrator. Once I get my check I hope to buy a new computer which I need to develop in those areas. Stuck using my wife's PC and my old PC that's falling apart.

Frustrated that I should be successful as a writer or illustrator and having the blessing of working at home instead of leaving my house to work at as a janitor, a job with little to no rewards. I've been a janitor for 25 years and am so sick of the job! I want the joy of being able to work at home doing something I like, AND getting paid for it!
I like to think if Tim LaHaye can write and get paid for it, so can I!

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, let Your Comforting Hand be upon our dear brother. Bring peace to him, knowing that You are with him, giving to him all he needs. Father, You know the troubles that are upon him, the debts inwhich he speaks. Lord, provide for him and his family. Let them see Your Hand leading them out of this trouble.
Father, lead our dear brother into Your Will. You have blessed him with many gifts, let him know how to use them, growing each day in Your Wisdom.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i Pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon12.gif

icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"

Father I come again to pray for all the needs here. I pray in Jesus Name for Your Merciful Intervention . I pray in Jesus Name for the Holy Spirit to enter and meet all needs. I promise Father to Never Forget The Passion Of Christ .

Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunshineGuest

Nov 25, 2006
✟7,629.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Frustrated is what I am right now.
This past November my late dad's house was sold and my brothers and I are each supposed to get a good sized check as a result of the sale.
Getting that check as soon as possible is imperative because my wife and I are more than 2 months behind on our mortgage (and thus afraid of losing the house), and bills that could get paid off or caught up can't until that check comes.

Please pray I get that check soon.

Also, pray God opens a door for me to be a writer/illustrator. Once I get my check I hope to buy a new computer which I need to develop in those areas. Stuck using my wife's PC and my old PC that's falling apart.

Frustrated that I should be successful as a writer or illustrator and having the blessing of working at home instead of leaving my house to work at as a janitor, a job with little to no rewards. I've been a janitor for 25 years and am so sick of the job! I want the joy of being able to work at home doing something I like, AND getting paid for it!
I like to think if Tim LaHaye can write and get paid for it, so can I!

Try not to be frustrated. The word of God says we should cast all of our cares upon him for he cares for us.

Many times it's not the 'what' in our life but the 'how.' By that I mean it's the perspective we look at things. For example, you walk in a room and see a book laying on the table. You can tell it's a book and can see the color but may not be able to read the letters from the distance. Pick up the book and hold it arms length from your face. You will be able to read it and it will block some of your vision of the room but you can still see around it. Now bend your arm in half. You can see the texture of the book and you can see a lot less of the room. Finally place the book on the end of your nose. It's so close you can't read any more because it's out of focus. You can only see the room if you turn your head and that is very limited. The book represents a problem. Did the SIZE of the problem change? No. Only your perception of it.

Be diligent about following up with the attorneys and get things in writing if possible. Use the letter for your current creditor. I understand about the two months on the mortgage and you want to maintain your credit and not go into foreclosure. I don't know your financial circumstances. It sounds as if you've owned the home for a while. If you have no choice and are unable to pay the mortgage, you probably have equity in the home so you would still be able to live there for a while. Maybe that can be a small comfort.

Thank God for what you have NOW. He said if you were faithful over a few things he would make you ruler over many. Just tell him this may not be the computer I want but I'm thankful to have one at all. Ask him to show you how to be creative with older technology. Do this from your heart and watch him bless you!

Lastly, even if you are tired of being a janitor it is honorable work (do it as unto the Lord and NOT man) AND it's easier to work it with a 'plan.' If you are going to work everyday feeling like this is all there is to life you will be frustrated. If you work it on a plan it will be different. Think of this. You walk up to a staircase. Will you be on the next floor by standing there? No you need to take the steps. Do the same with the job you have and the living you want to make. Ask God to show what steps to take/make in what time and order to live and make money off the skill of your dreams. It is much easier to work when it's not endless.

Dear Father - Thank you for this man confessing his frustrations and seeking prayer to help them through you. You love us to come to you. Give him the guidance and wisdom to come through this for his family. Open doors with the mortgage company and the attorneys. Thank you for carrying his burdens. Please manifest yourself soon for him and his family. we will be careful to give you all the praise. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Be encourged! Pray and make a plan! Where God guides, God provides!

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
aaronibus-I will pray.
Loving Lord Jesus, I come in agreement with these other prayer warriors and ask that this check would come soon and that this man may find a job writing or illustrating. Please help him get the new computer soon, so he can begin his work. Bless his work and help guide and lead him into this area of great interest. Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Father, surround our dear brother this day. Fill him with peace O Lord. Let him see Your Hand taking from him the burdens upon him.
Lord, let Your Will be done in the matter of this settlement.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums