America
✟4,491.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Men in Islamic and Communist countries have so much faith they witness for Christ, and end up in jail. I guess God's provision is a jail roof and slop slid under the door every day, if they're lucky. Is their faith lacking?

11 of the 12 disciples were killed in horrible ways, some were jailed or tortured first. Did they not have enough faith?

Here's some examples of faith in action, from the great passage on faith = SUFFERING

(36) Others suffered mocking and flogging, and even chains and imprisonment.
(37) They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were killed with the sword. They went about in skins of sheep and goats, destitute, afflicted, mistreated--
(38) of whom the world was not worthy--wandering about in deserts and mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
(39) And all these, though commended through their faith, did not receive what was promised,
(40) since God had provided something better for us, that apart from us they should not be made perfect.

Hebrews 11:36-40 ESV

If you think not having eaten in 3 days is a blessed condition (most people don't), then I hope He opens our eyes so we don't live beneath our privilege.

Yet people WERE WITH Jesus for three days without food.

Then Jesus called his disciples to him and said, "I have compassion on the crowd because they have been with me now three days and have nothing to eat. And I am unwilling to send them away hungry, lest they faint on the way."(Matthew 15:32 ESV)

peace,
Simon

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Men in Islamic and Communist countries have so much faith they witness for Christ, and end up in jail. I guess God's provision is a jail roof and slop slid under the door every day, if they're lucky. Is their faith lacking?

11 of the 12 disciples were killed in horrible ways, some were jailed or tortured first. Did they not have enough faith?

peace,
Simon

Point.

We are Christian Preppers. The Lord told us to start a storehouse and to stock up on food and other provisions. We also try to convince others to begin prepping. Not nutty like gathering up guns or bunkers; mainly food.

We are astonished at the resistance within the Christian community to our suggestion that they should prep. The main objection is that to prep is to be without faith.

But there is a dichotomy in the thinking. On the one hand these believers who oppose prepping declare us to be without faith for doing so. On the other hand the same will turn around and insist suffering and tribulation lay before us all. Conclusion? We are to recognize that suffering and tribulation is before us all, BUT we are not supposed to do anything to prepare for it. And that is supposed to be "faith." Therefore the following is where we are going:

Consider:
There are millions of faithful Ethiopian believers who have died of starvation in the decades and centuries before this time. It is one of the oldest Christian nations in the world going all the way back to the first century. As some suggest, we would be in error if we declared them to be faithless in their suffering and death. How heartless and cruel that would be! Yet at the same time, if these millions of Ethiopians had prepped and therefore saved their lives by doing so, those same critics would have also declared them to be without faith because they prepped!

We scratch our heads as to what we should do. Seems the only option to be faithful in the face of the coming chaos is to not prep, and then when we die of starvation, be glad that we had so much of it (faith). Who would want such a thing to occur? What infernal being would want to see millions of Christians starve as they have in the past?

One of the words that comes up to me in prophecy regarding our nation and the future is:

CONFUSION!

There is confusion in the culture, in the government, in sexual identity, in morals, ethics.... on and on. But worst of all is the confusion in the church. We cannot make up our minds on what faith is and what it does. We cannot make up our minds about God, about the good news, about Jesus, about the word. The religious mind is a mystery. So much contradiction. So much that seems to only lead to death (such as by faithful starvation).

Confusion...

According to the prevailing confusion, we are supposed to stand in the face of the oncoming chaos, not prepare for it (because we are "faithful"), watch our families die (just as millions of believers have died in the past), and then feel good that survivors will call us "faithful" for doing so...

Confusion.... Confusion... Confusion.

And yes we have a book "A Christians Approach to Doomsday Prepping." The book knocks down all the religious confusion against YOU and your family prepping. There are dozens of scriptural and logical reasons presented. If you do not want to read it, there are other books you can read that will convince you to do so.... including the Bible.

The life of you and your family may depend on what you do now....

Love

Dids

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Scottmcc1

Whose Report Will You Believe? Isaiah 53:1
Jan 17, 2011
Kansas City MO
Visit site
✟10,105.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Point.

We are Christian Preppers. The Lord told us to start a storehouse and to stock up on food and other provisions. We also try to convince others to begin prepping. Not nutty like gathering up guns or bunkers; mainly food.

We are astonished at the resistance within the Christian community to our suggestion that they should prep. The main objection is that to prep is to be without faith.

But there is a dichotomy in the thinking. On the one hand these believers who oppose prepping declare us to be without faith for doing so. On the other hand the same will turn around and insist suffering and tribulation lay before us all. Conclusion? We are to recognize that suffering and tribulation is before us all, BUT we are not supposed to do anything to prepare for it. And that is supposed to be "faith." Therefore the following is where we are going:

Consider:
There are millions of faithful Ethiopian believers who have died of starvation in the decades and centuries before this time. It is one of the oldest Christian nations in the world going all the way back to the first century. As some suggest, we would be in error if we declared them to be faithless in their suffering and death. How heartless and cruel that would be! Yet at the same time, if these millions of Ethiopians had prepped and therefore saved their lives by doing so, those same critics would have also declared them to be without faith because they prepped!

We scratch our heads as to what we should do. Seems the only option to be faithful in the face of the coming chaos is to not prep, and then when we die of starvation, be glad that we had so much of it (faith). Who would want such a thing to occur? What infernal being would want to see million of Christians starve as they have in the past?

One of the words that comes up to me in prophecy regarding our nation and the future is:

CONFUSION!

There is confusion in the culture, in the government, in sexual identity, in morals, ethics.... on and on. But worst of all is the confusion in the church. We cannot make up our minds on what faith is and what it does. We cannot make up our minds about God, about the good news, about Jesus, about the word. The religious mind is a mystery. So much contradiction. So much that seems to only lead to death (such as by faithful starvation).

Confusion...

According to the prevailing confusion, we are supposed to stand in the face of the oncoming chaos, not prepare for it (because we are "faithful"), watch our families die (just as millions of believers have died in the past), and then feel good that survivors will call us "faithful" for doing so...

Confusion.... Confusion... Confusion.

And yes we have a book "A Christians Approach to Doomsday Prepping." The book knocks down all the religious confusion against YOU and your family prepping. There are dozens of scriptural and logical reasons presented. If you do not want to read it, there are other books you can read that will convince you to do so.... including the Bible.

The life of you and your family may depend on what you do now....

Love

Dids

Is there a prepper forum on Christian Forums? Where do you suggest to go for information?

I don't have anything against prepping as far as faith goes. But how long does the food last? Do you just throw it out and buy again?

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Is there a prepper forum on Christian Forums? Where do you suggest to go for information?

I don't have anything against prepping as far as faith goes. But how long does the food last? Do you just throw it out and buy again?

Properly stored in Mylar bags with oxygen absorbers food can last up to 30 years @ 70 degrees. We dehydrate vegetables and pack them up in Mylar. We have 450 pounds of rice stored the same way. You can purchase many kinds of foods pre-packaged in #10 cans that will last from 10 to 30+ years. Stuff with any fat content (like meat) is considerably shorter... less that 10 years. We cycle that out regularly. Overall we have about half a ton in our storehouse. We joke with our kids, if nothing happens the will stand to inherit a goodly amount of long term storage.
My book will not help with the methods of preparation. It mainly designed convince people of the need to prep. There a lot of sites on the internet about prepping with free instructions. Youtube has hundreds of hours of video telling you how to do just about anything.
I beg anyone reading this to consider starting if you have not done so. The lives of you and your children may depend on it.

love

Dids

Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Properly stored in Mylar bags with oxygen absorbers food can last up to 30 years @ 70 degrees. We dehydrate vegetables and pack them up in Mylar. We have 450 pounds of rice stored the same way. You can purchase many kinds of foods pre-packaged in #10 cans that will last from 10 to 30+ years. Stuff with any fat content (like meat) is considerably shorter... less that 10 years. We cycle that out regularly. Overall we have about half a ton in our storehouse. We joke with our kids, if nothing happens the will stand to inherit a goodly amount of long term storage.
My book will not help with the methods of preparation. It mainly designed convince people of the need to prep. There a lot of sites on the internet about prepping with free instructions. Youtube has hundreds of hours of video telling you how to do just about anything.
I beg anyone reading this to consider starting if you have not done so. The lives of you and your children may depend on it.

love

Dids
I am sure all your unsaved neighbors will appreciate your efforts after the pre trib rapture takes you out.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How much rice (only food available) will an adult need that is active per day? (If there is a need for this you would be fairly active).

I have that figured out somewhere.
Currently we have enough to last our extended family about 3 months.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,184.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am sure all your unsaved neighbors will appreciate your efforts after the pre trib rapture takes you out.

This is not about the end times/tribulation period.
This is just about the coming troubles in the US. There are several reasons why the US is now in the first stages of "correction." Only one of which is the legalization of abominations across the nation.
Think in terms: "the land is about to spew you out..."

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Many things to address here...

There will be times when our food schedule doesn't match up with His. In other words, some fasting is called for. This might mean 3 days without food. They continued to follow Him and didn't seem to complain. If the Lord was in your meeting physically, would you complain?

Yet the need for them to return home was for them to eat. Did it cost them anything? Just one person, as I recall.

Yes, our needs and wants get an education and sometimes that means partaking of Heavenly provision in the Word of God (taking precedence over natural food).

It would be an honor to die being persecuted for the cause of Christ. There is a time for that and if you're walking right the enemy can't hasten that (unless your not hearing).

There were many times when the enemy sought to kill Him. Once He just kind of disappeared in the mist of them and past through. Tell me how that happened! When it was His time, He gave it up.

Here's some examples of faith in action, from the great passage on faith = SUFFERING

There's a difference between suffering for wrongdoing, or out of ignorance, than for persecution. Sometimes the suffering is a permitted test. It's not all a bed of roses. I don't know of anyone preaching it that way.

"Faith = suffering". The way you're presenting this (not actually in the Word) is bad news. The gospel is to the poor.

You could say that it was an exercise of faith to live righteously when they might have been delivered (if they recanted), or Moses might have been as a king. You see the benefits for forsaking the world.

Even though Moses forsook the world in Egypt he might have had, and even though he had to pass through the desert, it was not God's will for them to stay in the desert. He had a land flowing with milk and honey. They had to believe first and then they had to obey to enter in.

(37) They were stoned, they were sawn in two, they were killed with the sword. They went about in skins of sheep and goats, destitute, afflicted, mistreated--
(38) of whom the world was not worthy--wandering about in deserts and mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
(39) And all these, though commended through their faith, did not receive what was promised,
(40) since God had provided something better for us, that apart from us they should not be made perfect.

So these were persecuted for righteousness sake. It may come to all of us, but it's important to learn what suffering we're called to and the suffering that comes from either ignorance or disobedience.

The folks you mention lived in the Old Covenant. You're a joint heir that owns all, but in our childlike state of mind, we have to learn to reign.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I wanted to remind those who feel like they need to pack it in and go somewhere to prepare for great trouble on the earth. I pretty much felt that way too for some time, but I bore witness to what God told Kat Kerr about the time that we are now in. All of this below is from Kat...

“Almost every time He takes me to Heaven, He almost cannot help but talk about what He is going to do in His people. This world will so radically change from the way you see it now. Don’t listen to the media. Don’t even listen to some of the doomsayers, because this is not the time and season for everything to crash. It is the time for a flash to come from Heaven! His fire is going to come and sear into the hearts of the people…”

We have to cover this earth with the glory of God. He’s not going to come for two weeks and show off and then whisk us out of here. If the enemy has had thousands of years to show off his evil, and his power… If you think God is going to come in an hour and do something, then you don’t know Him. He’s going to arrogantly, arrogantly, arrogantly show off inside His kids. He’s going to put it in the face of the enemy; in the face of the liberals; in the face of the atheists. There is a God, and His people who will follow Him and believe in Him no matter what they‘ve been through, especially the one’s who have been through stuff… If you think that we’re going out of here barely hanging on to life, poor, broke, sick, and oppressed, you’re wrong! Because He’s coming for a spotless church and bride. No spots or wrinkles. Spots are sin. Wrinkles are your flesh. Your flesh, your ways, your thoughts, your opinions will be wiped off of you…When He gets a hold of you, He’ll use you the way you are. And He will empower you to become those manifested sons and daughters of God. So we, this is what He says: “You’re entering into the most exciting time to be alive as a believer.” He didn’t tell anyone to hide money and horde food. He didn’t do that…Right now, it’s about to come the time, when he’s going to show up and let the world know He’s real. In Heaven, there is a timeline embedded in the Throne Room of God, He put it there. Those are His important dates…It’s the fullness of time…

Christ said you’d do greater miracles and works that I did and nobody’s done them. So we can’t leave yet. All things have to be restored before the end comes, so we can’t leave yet… He wants us to focus on now! Stop looking for an escape. Take dominion. The whole reason Christ came was to give us our dominion back, and almost nobody’s taken that either, are they? We’ll you’re about to.”

“You need to see in the Word the age you are in. You have to know you are not going to be rescued out of this stuff. You’re going to help change it.

AA - There are good things in store. If you have stored some food, it might be for another purpose, but if God is your provider, you don't have to worry about starving. David said he never saw the righteous begging food.

An example was mentioned about the starving in other countries. I believe they are perishing for a lack of knowledge. It may seem calloused to say that, but I don't believe that God forgot about anyone, including those in other countries. There is a disconnect somewhere.

I'm not talking about them driving BMWs, I'm talking about having food and raiment.

Upvote 0
T

ToBeBlessed

I wanted to remind those who feel like they need to pack it in and go somewhere to prepare for great trouble on the earth. I pretty much felt that way too for some time, but I bore witness to what God told Kat Kerr about the time that we are now in. All of this below is from Kat...

“Almost every time He takes me to Heaven, He almost cannot help but talk about what He is going to do in His people. This world will so radically change from the way you see it now. Don’t listen to the media. Don’t even listen to some of the doomsayers, because this is not the time and season for everything to crash. It is the time for a flash to come from Heaven! His fire is going to come and sear into the hearts of the people…”

We have to cover this earth with the glory of God. He’s not going to come for two weeks and show off and then whisk us out of here. If the enemy has had thousands of years to show off his evil, and his power… If you think God is going to come in an hour and do something, then you don’t know Him. He’s going to arrogantly, arrogantly, arrogantly show off inside His kids. He’s going to put it in the face of the enemy; in the face of the liberals; in the face of the atheists. There is a God, and His people who will follow Him and believe in Him no matter what they‘ve been through, especially the one’s who have been through stuff… If you think that we’re going out of here barely hanging on to life, poor, broke, sick, and oppressed, you’re wrong! Because He’s coming for a spotless church and bride. No spots or wrinkles. Spots are sin. Wrinkles are your flesh. Your flesh, your ways, your thoughts, your opinions will be wiped off of you…When He gets a hold of you, He’ll use you the way you are. And He will empower you to become those manifested sons and daughters of God. So we, this is what He says: “You’re entering into the most exciting time to be alive as a believer.” He didn’t tell anyone to hide money and horde food. He didn’t do that…Right now, it’s about to come the time, when he’s going to show up and let the world know He’s real. In Heaven, there is a timeline embedded in the Throne Room of God, He put it there. Those are His important dates…It’s the fullness of time…

Christ said you’d do greater miracles and works that I did and nobody’s done them. So we can’t leave yet. All things have to be restored before the end comes, so we can’t leave yet… He wants us to focus on now! Stop looking for an escape. Take dominion. The whole reason Christ came was to give us our dominion back, and almost nobody’s taken that either, are they? We’ll you’re about to.”

“You need to see in the Word the age you are in. You have to know you are not going to be rescued out of this stuff. You’re going to help change it.

AA - There are good things in store. If you have stored some food, it might be for another purpose, but if God is your provider, you don't have to worry about starving. David said he never saw the righteous begging food.

An example was mentioned about the starving in other countries. I believe they are perishing for a lack of knowledge. It may seem calloused to say that, but I don't believe that God forgot about anyone, including those in other countries. There is a disconnect somewhere.

I'm not talking about them driving BMWs, I'm talking about having food and raiment.

Interesting how her account conflicts with what the Bible says about the end of days.

Has Kat Kerr ever explained why that is?

She sounds very NAR/Dominionist. It's interesting how each have a polar opposite prediction for the future. One will be helping one side and one the other.

Upvote 0

Scottmcc1

Jan 17, 2011
Kansas City MO
Visit site
✟10,105.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Alive Again,
I have not followed your Kat Kerr articles. Give us a short summery of who this person is.

The US is not the center of the world. So trouble here in the USA is a real possibility. Especially since we are spending money like a drunken sailor on week end leave at a foreign port. Money that we don't have and can't recoup. The world will dump our $$'s at some point making imports 10x as expensive, Which is most manufactured goods.

I don't have any love for liberals, yet I don't think God would take sides in our political squabbles.

It is possible that God will bless the Christians while the USA is going through severe trouble. And yes the righteous (those who walk by faith Hab 2:4) will be blessed and not beg bread. But is it righteous to spend all your blessings on a fancy lifestyle that is debt financed and not prepare for the future? Remember the Republicans are voting for this debt also. They might complain, but they still vote yes in the end or it would not have passed. Personal debt is way up also. We complain about our Senators and Representatives but we keep voting them back in. Or ones just like them.

2 Tim 3:12 "New American Standard Bible
Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. "

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Glad to answer the Kat Kerr thing. Kat is a modern day "revelator". God had them back then and He has them now.

He used to take her to Heaven and she would see and hear someone who just got there talk about their family on earth. She would listen to them and God would give her the family's contact info. She reads them notes of what she saw and heard. They are awestruck and dumbfounded, telling them things only someone who knew them intimately would know. These people can be contacted btw. God told her to contact them and put some of those stories in her books "Revealing Heaven" (I and II).

She used to go several times a week, but now she goes almost every day. She's a prophet who sleeps 4 hours a day, eats one handful of food a day who hears the Holy Spirit 24/7 and sees into the spirit realm whenever she closes her eyes.

Let me tell you, you'll really profit to listen to some of her stuff. She's been giving God's message to forget the doom and gloom of what we see in the natural and to get prepared for the coming baptism in fire He's about to unleash on the church, and the glory covering the earth.

Sound too good to be true? She said there's a timeline in Heaven, and we recently crossed into a "fullness of time". God is going to show off for a while. It's not over yet and it is the enemy's report for us to move off somewhere and prepare in the hills for the soon coming return.

He's coming soon, but He's been coming soon for 2,000 years. There's a lot left to do and be fulfilled in the Word.

One big thing God wants is for His people to know Him intimately. There's been a lot of myth over the centuries about who He is and to read her posts (I have 2 threads in the WOF section where I've transcribed some of her messages.). It's exciting and thrilling and grace inspiring.

Interesting how her account conflicts with what the Bible says about the end of days.

We've been over this before and either you're not listening or you're not reading my replies. All of the things prophesied before the Lords' return will come to pass, but not yet. This is not the time.

She sounds very NAR/Dominionist. It's interesting how each have a polar opposite prediction for the future. One will be helping one side and one the other.

I've replied to all of the "dominionist" accusations. Dominion is in the Bible, just not like you fear it will be. I asked you previously for you to indicate what dominion is from the scriptures - the kind the church is supposed to have as those who are connected to the Head (with all things under His feet). You have not replied. It would be better for you to research this and we'll discuss it and not diss things as you have.

It was the custom of the Jews not to judge a man (or woman) before he/she is heard. If you want to be part of the solution then not to cast premature judgment is how we should see things.

Anyway, the whole Kat Kerr thing is exciting (read about activity around the throne and "Them". As it has not entered into the heart of man... when you read (or hear) it, you'll be grateful and know that the time we're in is not something to be dreaded, but exciting, and "death" as we know it, it just the beginning of something wonderful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Scottmcc1

Jan 17, 2011
Kansas City MO
Visit site
✟10,105.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
One of my quick tests is to look at what a person is doing to get people saved and discipled in Jesus. Alive Again can you give what she is doing for the advance of the gospel?

And another quick test is what is her stand on eternal hell for non believers?

If she doesn't speak out in these areas I wouldn't pay any attention to her.

By the way, a baptism of fire on the church would be some real doom and gloom for the many lukewarm Christians around here. Though those with faith will shine brighter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Yet people WERE WITH Jesus for three days without food.

Then Jesus called his disciples to him and said, "I have compassion on the crowd because they have been with me now three days and have nothing to eat. And I am unwilling to send them away hungry, lest they faint on the way."(Matthew 15:32 ESV)

peace,
Simon
Scripture contains examples of suffering, but there's also examples of deliverance AND protection FROM suffering. (Psalm 91, Deuteronomy 28:1-13, Psalm 121:7, Psalm 138:7, Isaiah 54:17, Matthew 15:32)

Why do believers suffer?

1. The devil roams around looking for someone to destroy. (1 Peter 5:8, John 10:10)

2. Some believers have fear, which hinders faith. Fear is really faith in bad things, rather than faith in the LORD'S power. (Matthew 9:29, Job 3:25)

3. Some believers believe the LORD wants them to suffer, so they use their faith to gracefully accept suffering, rather than rebuke the devil. (James 4:7) They don't realize scripture promises the LORD'S angels will protect us from harm. (Psalm 91) Mixing faith with the LORD'S words brings scriptural results. (Hebrews 4:2)

The LORD told us to rebuke the devil, which means NOT everything that happens to us is the LORD'S will.

The only way to know which is which is to ask the LORD to tell us FROM SCRIPTURE, what is from HIM vs what is from the devil, so we know which things to rebuke and resist.

DELIVERANCE and PROTECTION from suffering:
Heidi Baker and Arthur Blessed both have had multiple times in their ministry where people tried to kill them or harm them, but couldn't. Why?

The apostle John was miraculously saved from death and harm. Why?

The LORD JESUS CHRIST was saved from death and harm. (Luke 4:29-30)

Family members and myself have been saved from death and harm. Why? Because we know harm comes from the devil, and we only receive what comes from the hand of the LORD. Everything else we rebuke and resist.

We had to sort out with the LORD what is from HIM and what's not. What the LORD told us happens to line up with this SOF. http://www.christianforums.com/t7586769/

2 key questions to ask are:
1. Did the LORD tell us in scripture HE wants us to suffer?
2. Did the LORD JESUS CHRIST ever cause or allow suffering to anyone? Didn't HE only relieve suffering? HE'S the exact representation of the FATHER. (Hebrews 1:3, Colossians 1:15)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
One of my quick tests is to look at what a person is doing to get people saved and discipled in Jesus. Alive Again can you give what she is doing for the advance of the gospel?
An excellent question. I'm glad you asked. Oddly enough, Jesus told her to have the pink highlights. Every body everywhere asks her about it because they're curious. She's about 60 and it's odd to see someone her age with some pink hair.

People receive her testimony; get set free; atheists believe there is a God;
the backslidden repent. She preaches the gospel first, the Blood, the name, yielding to Him. It's an exchange of who you are for Who He is.

If you go to one of her meetings, you're gonna receive an impartation that you take with you.

And another quick test is what is her stand on eternal hell for non believers?
She says that whoever "owns" you comes for you when you die. That's where your reward is.

If she doesn't speak out in these areas I wouldn't pay any attention to her

Check it out online. It's the anointing that attracts you. People say things to "filter" things in their soul. Some are reluctant to submit to apostles, prophets, etc. When the anointing draws you in, you no longer care about your "filters" anymore. You have your basic checklist of things you need to hear to be comfortable. The Blood, etc. It's all there.

By the way, a baptism of fire on the church would be some real doom and gloom for the many lukewarm Christians around here. Though those with faith will shine brighter.
She says it will bring many to a decision point and you won't be able to play the fence. You also won't be able to show up in church with the wrong heart condition.

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
2 Cor 9:8 " And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed;"

The point of prospering is not to be wealthy but to have an abundance to advance the kingdom of God. That is the foundation of the blessings of the law in Deuteronomy.

Deut. 8:18 "But you shall remember the Lord your God, for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day."

We don't have to hold back or hoard our possessions and money because God will give us as we give to others. We are free to minister because we trust in God's goodness to us.
:thumbsup:

Upvote 0