Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Me and my Husband are not together again.

I am happy and content with just being by myself now. Sometimes all I have is God and myself. :hug::hug:

Pumpkin Spice Latte PNG 2 Smaller.png
Pumpkin Spice Latte Gnome Smaller.png
Chocolate Chip Cookie PNG Smaller.png
Cookie Emoji Apple.png
Cookie Emoji Apple.png

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
✟238,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Me and my Husband had a good day yesterday!! ^w^ =3 :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::coffee::coffee:

Now I am at the Library with my Dad!! ^w^ =3 :):):cookie::cookie::custard::custard::coffee::coffee: I brought my Chromebook!! ^w^ =3

My Husband will be home later today. I miss him!! >_< :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::coffee::coffee:

God is good!! ^w^ =3 <3 :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::coffee::coffee:

cookie_1f36a.png
cookie_1f36a.png
person_light-skin-tone_1f9d1-1f3fb_1f3fb.png
woman_light-skin-tone_1f469-1f3fb_1f3fb.png

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GodJesusAndChocolate

Dec 17, 2021
✟238,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
  • Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yesterday, I was able to tell my mom one of the things that I was angry about with her - that she didn't raise me in Christ and that she didn't even tell me about Jesus and His salvation growing up.

She didn't seem to understand that it was her responsibility to raise me in Christ. She was like "we took you to church when you were a kid". But the thing is, I don't remember learning about Jesus at all. I don't remember learning about His salvation as a child.

At this point, it's obvious that I cannot tell her about another thing I'm angry with her related to my childhood. I think it would be explosive and I don't think she would understand what the big deal is.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Yesterday, I was able to tell my mom one of the things that I was angry about with her - that she didn't raise me in Christ and that she didn't even tell me about Jesus and His salvation growing up.

She didn't seem to understand that it was her responsibility to raise me in Christ. She was like "we took you to church when you were a kid". But the thing is, I don't remember learning about Jesus at all. I don't remember learning about His salvation as a child.

At this point, it's obvious that I cannot tell her about another thing I'm angry with her related to my childhood. I think it would be explosive and I don't think she would understand what the big deal is.
What denomination were you raised in?

Upvote 0

peaceful-forest

Nov 5, 2022
-
✟66,264.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
What denomination were you raised in?

I was raised in the Baptist/Southern Baptist denomination.

My mom had grown up in the Baptist denomination. When she tells me about things the church taught her growing up, they were false teachings: sex is bad, drinking is bad, if you read any translation other than the King James you were going to hell. What bothers me is that she still holds on the first two of these false teachings.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0