Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My neighbors have been abusing my cats. I called the cops. He asked why did you start feeding the cats? I said because they were dying. Know what he said? He said don't you know that's why they stop feeding them so they die and can't reproduce?
Another policeman came when a dog killed one of the cats and he said. They are wild, who cares? What's happened to our cops? My neighbors and the cops are godless since they have no care for God's creations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My neighbors have been abusing my cats. I called the cops. He asked why did you start feeding the cats? I said because they were dying. Know what he said? He said don't you know that's why they stop feeding them so they die and can't reproduce?
Another policeman came when a dog killed one of the cats and he said. They are wild, who cares? What's happened to our cops? My neighbors and the cops are godless since the have no care for God's creations.
That is awful. I am sorry this happened. :(:(:(:(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.