Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Shows that most babies born in France, are born to single parents instead. If they've got time to raise a baby, then they've got time to get married.
Who are we to tell France that they should marry before having children?
According to the PC bill of rights, we cannot tell them what is wrogn or right, because that would be forcing others to believe what we do. Unless of course, it happens to agree witht he PC forces, then it can be forced on others.

My previous post could land me in trouble with the PC police, but they would be coming after me after they get you.
So I guess I'll bring the cards.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Shows that most babies born in France, are born to single parents instead. If they've got time to raise a baby, then they've got time to get married.

If they wanted to get married, they would. It is noone's business what the marital status is of people. Perhaps they are cohabitating as well.

Upvote 0

fanatiquefou

you know, for kids!
Jun 19, 2004
Indiana
✟3,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Deal with it. Free speech and all. :thumbsup:

This message board isn't the government, and your speech is not protected here. Besides which - if someone had been making an extremely racist comment and I mentioned that it was inappropriate, would you be making the same response? Somehow jokes denigrating half of the human population are still okay, while everyone tiptoes around racist jokes.

Upvote 0
F

fieldy

This message board isn't the government, and your speech is not protected here. Besides which - if someone had been making an extremely racist comment and I mentioned that it was inappropriate, would you be making the same response? Somehow jokes denigrating half of the human population are still okay, while everyone tiptoes around racist jokes.
Relax.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0