palisades park
✟22,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear God the Father of Jesus Christ, please make sure that one day soon I can come off of medication and stay off it forever without any problems so I never have to take it again, we agree on this in Jesus Christ's name and we ask it in Jesus Christ's name too. Amen.

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟572,651.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dear God the Father of Jesus Christ, please make sure that one day soon I can come off of medication and stay off it forever without any problems so I never have to take it again, we agree on this in Jesus Christ's name and we ask it in Jesus Christ's name too. Amen.

I hear you. I just took an anti-inflammatory pill for the suspected gout in my big toe, and now I feel dizzy and sick. :sick:

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Make no changes without your doctor or health provider in the loop. Some medications are necessary and the idea that you are weak because you need a medicine is not Scriptural whatsoever. Half of what passes as "all natural" can be as powerful and dangerous as prescribed medicines. If its an opioid you are taking due to an addiction then I absolutely pray you are freed from the vices of this medicine. But I take blood pressure pills and fish oil pills without which I will have heart problems. Same with my Lipitor.

• Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My personal experience has been that natural health helps work the best. With one exception, which is hydrocortisone for adrenal insufficiency.

I found horrible side effects with other things that were prescribed to me. I got off of one addictive medication years ago by shaving off little parts of the pills more and more progressively over time.

The Holy Spirit knows exactly what you need and what you do not need. I pray that he will be your guide to good health.

• Useful
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0