✟23,346.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Matthew of Janov 1381-1393
"I consider it essential to root out all the weeds, to restore the word of God on earth, to bring back the Church of Christ to its original, healthy, condensed condition, and to keep only such regulations as date from the time of the Apostles. All works of men, their ceremonies and traditions, shall soon be totally destroyed; the Lord Jesus alone shall be exalted, and His Word shall stand forever. Back to Christ! Back to the Apostles!"

(This is as true today as it was 630ish years age when it was written. Was Matthew wishful thinking or prophesying when he said, "All works of men, their ceremonies and traditions, shall soon be totally destroyed?" Perhaps a bit of both?
I believe it was prophetic: Did not Isaiah prophesy 700 years before Messiahs incarnation? Did not the Apostles write of the soon and even imminent coming of the Lord? That was near 2000 years ago, but we know a day to the LORD is as 1000 years, and 100 years as a day. Remember, the High and Lofty One inhabits eternity, and in eternity He sees and knows all "time" the same, as from the external position from it. So what Matthew wrote is then prophetic truth, and according to scripture, only about 15 hours have passed since it was written!
For truly when Messiah Yeshua comes, all works and traditions of men, along with worldliness, pagan adaptations, and other such evils, will be burnt up as useless works of wood, hay, and stubble. Some will be saved, but as by fire - and sadly, some shall be condemned, for they never knew the LORD, and thus were not known by Him, and shall suffer the vengeance of eternal fire.)

Peter of Chelcic 1419-1450,
"In accusing the priests of loose teaching and shameless winking at sin" they prepare Jesus as a sweet sauce for the world, so that the world may not have to shape its course after Jesus and His heavy cross, but that Jesus may conform to the world; and they make Him softer than oil, so that every wound may be soothed, and the violent, thieves, murderers, and adulterers may have an easy entrance into heaven." They baptised sinners young and old, without demanding repentance."

(That was directed strait at the heart of the Catholic church at the time, but today can easily be applied to many, many, many so called Protestant and evangelical churches.
First off, I fall under those categories he mentioned, and can tell you it's no easy entry to heaven. His grace doth save through faith, as it is written, yet purchased on that heavy cross, which a wretch like me must take up, for if not, He saith I cannot be His disciple.
No man putting his hand to the plough and looking back is fit for the kingdom of God. Hand plowing is HARD! One must repent fully of such things, enter into Psalm 51 from the heart and with godly sorrow - feeling deeply that the works of the flesh once manifest in lusts given way to sins, are crucified, and crucified daily is need be, if that flesh tries to "pull a zombie" and live while dead!
It was the evil tempter who said to Jesus, "If thou be the Son of God come down from the cross" and likewise we should not listen to the voices that tempt us away from the crucified life.
Such WERE some of you, the Scripture saith, but ye are washed, and sanctified, and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
That's way more than just saying "In the name of Jesus" as if using that like a sorcerer's incantation can magically make you clean. No! You must BE IN the name of Jesus, as He said 'abide in me" and if ye abide not you are cast forth, withered, and cast into the fire and burned.
This is EXACTLY that "soft Jesus" Peter of Chelcic meant, and this FALSE Jesus is all over the place in so many churches, a wicked deceitful "Jesus" that is nothing but an unclean devil masquerading as an angel of light! Amen.

Man MUST be made to know his sin, and the exceeding dreadfulness of sin, how vile, unclean, and putrid it is; that it cannot stand before an Holy God, whose name is Holy, and that in Christ Jesus: Yeshua - Yahweh salvation, by His death, burial, and resurrection, and His blood poured out to anoint the holy for us that believe upon His name, as in ACT upon His name: namely, repentance, a denial of the flesh, putting to death our carnal desires, so that in the Spirit we live unto Him, not self.
THAT is His love towards us, that He freely offers those who will only take it - but beware, it is NOT accomplished by an easy to say formula, then think "I'm ok now, whew! Glad I did that and got saved." Did you really? Show fruits.

If there's no holy hatred for sin, and a burning desire in your heart to know God and His Word, and know the life of a new creature in Christ daily, there might not be salvation. But examine yourselves, seek Him with all your heart - then He shall be found of you.

To sum it up, as Matthew of Janov wrote, get the church back to its original, healthy, CONDENSED CONDITION - that's it right there - Condensed, as in what we have is watered down versions of Christianity, and Bibles. It's diluted, in some cases you can't even get a taste of what the original "flavor" was - the Apostles doctrine, that which Christ delivered unto them by the Holy Spirit's teaching. But NO! We have so many "flavors" of Christianity today, the original "condensed" is lost to all but a few: the true remnant churches with the holy thunder and fire of God!

Amen)