• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Free Masons

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Searching_for_Christ, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simpleman25

Simpleman25 Member

+24
    Methodist
    Married

If you've read my postings you will see that I am a Christian.

I come to these forums to help educate those about freemasonry. I've got no hidden agenda. I just want to share my knowledge.

2. Searching_for_Christ

Searching_for_Christ simul justus et peccator

+171
    Lutheran
    Single
    US-Others
    The heads of the lodges up in my state are called "Worshipful masters" ............

3. americanvet

americanvet Saved Sinner

+79
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Yes that is the title for the president of a Masonic Lodge. Worshipful | Define Worshipful at Dictionary.com see the second definition.

4. MikeK

MikeK Traditionalist Catholic

+5,499
    Catholic
    Married
    He left the Church and seems to be quite happy raising his beautiful family.

5. Caedmon

Caedmon kawaii Supporter

+538
    Catholic
    US-Others
    I can't believe this thread is still going. I learned all I needed to know about Free Masons from the band Penal Colony.

6. GutenbergPrintPress1454

GutenbergPrintPress1454 Newbie

+5
    Christian
    "The great strength of our order lies in its concealment. Never let it appear in any place in its own name. But always covered by another name, and another occupation.
    None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it..."

- Adam Weishaup

7. twob4me

twob4me Shark bait hoo ha ha Supporter

+27,464
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    ~~~~~~~~~~~MOD HAT ON!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This thread has gone through a clean up and it is quite possible a further cleaning will take place. If at any time you notice a post of yours missing it will be because it was removed in a clean up. Please note the following rule:

You can NOT teach or debate in ANY Congregational Forum unless you are a TRUE member and share their core teachings and beliefs. You may ask questions and fellowship but you can not proselytize.

For this thread, it does not matter if you are a Mason and feel the need to defend your beliefs. You must follow CFs rules and I quoted the rule for the Congregational Forums.

Documentation of thread clean up is HERE for staff only.

~~~~~~~~~~~MOD HAT OFF!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  8. Caedmon

Caedmon kawaii Supporter

+538
    Catholic
    US-Others
    I've seen a whole lot of sinners out there with pretty Free Mason decals on their cars then.

9. americanvet

americanvet Saved Sinner

+79
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Of course you have. We are all sinners. But not because we are Masons. Because we are humans.

10. Rhamiel

Rhamiel Member of the Round Table

+8,742
    Catholic
    Single
    i think he was being facieses

11. americanvet

americanvet Saved Sinner

+79
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    He was. I was not. I know I am a sinner saved by the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus.

12. GutenbergPrintPress1454

GutenbergPrintPress1454 Newbie

+5
    Christian
    "The great strength of our order lies in its concealment. Never let it appear in any place in its own name. But always covered by another name, and another occupation.
    None is fitter than the three lower degrees of Freemasonry; the public is accustomed to it, expects little from it, and therefore takes little notice of it... In like manner, we must try to obtain an influence in the ..."

- Adam Weishaupt, founder of Bavarian Illuminati

13. americanvet

americanvet Saved Sinner

+79
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Freemasonry and the Illuminati are NOT the same organization.

The Illuminati

14. Caedmon

Caedmon kawaii Supporter

+538
    Catholic
    US-Others
  15. korvus

korvus [Luna] Christ-loving heretic

+48
    Christian
    Single
    Why's there's this fear about the Illuminati? The Bavarian Illuminati was forced to disband, and since then has been blamed for almost everything.

Especially in a connected world like this, If there were ANY lizard people, there'd be media being passed around everywhere whether old or new media.

I don't like to consider these clubs to be fraught with evil because I'm not paranoid, but I'd bet Freemasonry would entail some kind of enlightened view on religion and spirituality, which could lend to an either perceived or probable acceptance of 'occult'.

16. Alonso_Castillo

Alonso_Castillo Newbie

+210
    Catholic
    Single
    Free Masonry is pure cult to Baphomet (Satan), hidden under a cloak of fraternity. It is not a conspiracy theory, it is a fact, not everybody accept such fact. Most people are reluctant to accept it, it falls far away from their limits of inteligibility. you don't have to trust me, yo can read it by your self in a Masonic page:

BAPHOMET: El Dios de la Luz | Respetable Logia Simbólica Centauro No. 9-96

17. korvus

korvus [Luna] Christ-loving heretic

+48
    Christian
    Single
    Well, thank you for confirming their occult tendencies that they're going to have to sort out for themselves. I believe in the link you posted.

I though believe the Freemasons or any of these groups whether they exist or not while they may have influence on Old media, will never have any influence on New media, and thus we don't have to be 'brainwashed' any more.

18. WisdomTree

WisdomTree Philosopher

+122
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Why is there even a discussion about Freemasonary on a Catholic sub-forum, I mean is it even allowed?

19. Tallguy88

Tallguy88 We shall see the King when he comes! Supporter

+7,643
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    Because Searching_for_Christ had a question about Freemasons.

Sure, why not?

20. WisdomTree

WisdomTree Philosopher

+122
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Forum rules dictate that "Masonry" related topic should be discussed under "Unorthodox Theology" section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.