• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Free Masons

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Searching_for_Christ, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkRohfrietsch

MarkRohfrietsch Unapologetic Apologist Supporter

+3,702
    Lutheran
    Married
    Mod Hat...
    This is a Catholic Forum; non Catholics need to be mindful of the comunity rules:

Non members need to read this, particularly the highlighted portions.

Non members also need to stop reporting members who are defending their faith, their doctrine and their dogmas in their Forum.

If non members persist, they will be dealt with.

Mark,
    Staff Supervisor.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  2. WisdomTree

WisdomTree Philosopher

+122
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    What the heck is happening here? :confused:

3. Caedmon

Caedmon kawaii Supporter

+538
    Catholic
    US-Others
  4. Simpleman25

Simpleman25 Member

+24
    Methodist
    Married

No idea. I've learned not to debate Catholicism in here. Per the rules.

I will defend Freemasonry when things being said are incorrect. Such as we are anti Catholic, which we are not.

Or that Christianity and Freemasonry can't coexist. They've managed to coexist for 250 years or so.

I'm definitely not anti Catholic. My oldest daughter converted to Catholicism before marriage.

5. Edial

Edial Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,294
    Lutheran
    Single
    US-Others
    Old threat. Topic ran it's course.
    Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.