Minnesota
✟7,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So while i am not a Trump hater nor supporter as a Conservative Republican I have notice Fox News as it’s seem to become bias toward Trump, just like msm is on the Democrats. I once liked Fox but this all Trump station is making me sick. I like must of Trump stand but the way he belittles others, hoping for Nikki Haley. Has anyone seen Fox give anybody beside Trump some good coverage?

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So while i am not a Trump hater nor supporter as a Conservative Republican I have notice Fox News as it’s seem to become bias toward Trump, just like msm is on the Democrats. I once liked Fox but this all Trump station is making me sick. I like must of Trump stand but the way he belittles others, hoping for Nikki Haley. Has anyone seen Fox give anybody beside Trump some good coverage?
Other news networks are also giving massive attention to Trump in the negative. Fox balances it out from being too one sided.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
History repeats itself, even though they already paid out 787 million dollars for lying about Dominion Voting Systems and still has a 2.7 billion pending lawsuit from Smartmatic, and their support was designed to help Trump. But what can they do when the ones who watch their propaganda channel are mostly red hats?

By the way, most American consider Fox News as MSM too.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fox has always been right leaning just like its competitors are left leaning. The media chooses the president to be voted on or you'd see more information about the other candidates like Cornel West and RFK.

Upvote 0

tz620q

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
Carmel, IN
✟575,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think they tried to distance themselves from Trump a little after the Dominion case. They covered the various Republican debates well; but now that it seems the Republican candidate will be Trump, they have renewed more coverage of him. I watch both sides and the middle as far as media. The distortions made on most channels of what Trump says requires a balancing media, which is what Rupert Murdoch realized so long ago as the major channels tilted left. To me it is refreshing to hear a candidate in their own words and not 10 second sound bytes with 5 minutes of opinion and a panel following to try to gin up outrage.

Reactions: 65James
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fox was founded as the media wing of the GOP. Now that the GOP has transformed itself into the MAGA Party, it is completely consistent for Fox to transform the Trump channel. In fact, it was completely Magadonian with Donald getting policy from Fox's Hannity and Carlson from 2016-2021.

Reactions: 65James
Upvote 0

65James

Feb 18, 2024
Minnesota
✟7,227.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yes pretty much agreed with everything said. And I have very Conservative values (not MAGA) but if the Right really wants to win over thoughts in the Middle, Trump is only gonna drive most in the middle to vote for Biden not because they like Biden but because he ain’t Trump.

Upvote 0

sprknjc

John 15:13
Feb 3, 2024
Northern Virginia outer suburbs
✟6,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Watch C-Span which is unbiased as possible. Between program segments, they have live call in shows where people like you and I can call in and speak one's opinion for a minute or two, with separate phone numbers for Republicans, Democrats, and Independents. Learn some insights that not hear from the newscasters at the other channels.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Fox has mainly been for Trump from the start sadly. Look at the things that Tucker Carlson has said to praise Trump. CNN is a bit too much for the left, while Fox is a bit too much to the right. The best thing to do is to avoid both, and get news from multiple sources.

Upvote 0

JSRG

Apr 14, 2019
Midwest
✟161,101.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Fox has mainly been for Trump from the start sadly. Look at the things that Tucker Carlson has said to praise Trump. CNN is a bit too much for the left, while Fox is a bit too much to the right. The best thing to do is to avoid both, and get news from multiple sources.
I don't think CNN is all that bad. Yes, they have a liberal bias. But it's not nearly as strong as Fox's conservative bias. Certainly it's less biased than MSNBC.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think CNN is all that bad. Yes, they have a liberal bias. But it's not nearly as strong as Fox's conservative bias. Certainly it's less biased than MSNBC.
Agreed. CNN is not as far biased compared to Fox, but my favorite news source is probably the BBC, as their world news stuff is a bit less biased.

Upvote 0

tz620q

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
Carmel, IN
✟575,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Agreed. CNN is not as far biased compared to Fox, but my favorite news source is probably the BBC, as their world news stuff is a bit less biased.
I agree about CNN; but it wasn't always that way. During the 2020 election they were heavily behind Biden. Since then they have swung towards the center; but it really depends on the host. Some of them still get that "Who farted?" look on their face every time they say "Trump".

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,324.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree about CNN; but it wasn't always that way. During the 2020 election they were heavily behind Biden. Since then they have swung towards the center; but it really depends on the host. Some of them still get that "Who farted?" look on their face every time they say "Trump".
Yeah. CNN keeps on swinging different ways every few years, it is harder to trust them, but I'd trust CNN a 100 miles more so compared to Fox. At least CNN is closer to the center now compared to back in 2020. PBS News Hour has always been center, as far as I could tell, same with the Associated Press.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,478.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So while i am not a Trump hater nor supporter as a Conservative Republican I have notice Fox News as it’s seem to become bias toward Trump,
Would that be the same "bias" of the polls regarding his popularity?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums