With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Nope, Im doing no food (home made smoothies only) not sure if that consitutes as food or not???? just smoothies, coffee, and hopefully way more water than all of the above:doh: its really killing me....its painful....I prefer no water and extra coffee:o
No food at all?For how long?

Upvote 0

James 1:27

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I`m good,having an awesome day.Just went and got my hair cut by a girl that goes to the church I used to.And we had a good talk about things of the Lord.It was cool.I`ve never had too many christian friends.

I agree. So much more depth to Christian relationships. :angel:

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
go to hungery LOL Last year I went on a 40 day fast I only drank water, v8 juice and of course coffee. Just to see If I could do it. I heard that some one went on a 53 day diet and was cured from cancer arthrites their skin cleared up, it lowered their blood pressure and cholesterol. It has some really good effects, of coarse you have to be in Gods word and in prayer and fellowship with him because isn't the hole point of fasting to get closer to God/Jesus?

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes of course thats right,thats why we fast.40 days,that would be a tough one.I think I remember it cause Lilmiss told you to eat cause your already nice and trim.How much weight did you lose in that 40 days?

Reactions: birdofthunder
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
um don't really know, I hate scales so never really care to weigh myslef kinda dumb huh. Im not sure any but who knows....it would have been cool if I would have though. (extra bonus :thumbsup: ;) )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.