With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh dear that sounds kind of like me.I quite often trade of a piece of cake or something for lunch instead of a sandwich.Oh dear does that mean I`m old?
I know what you mean about time going slow sometimes and fast the other times.Like winter is soooo slow and summer zooms by.Course were still in winter.Heard were getting summer next week.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oh dear that sounds kind of like me.I quite often trade of a piece of cake or something for lunch instead of a sandwich.Oh dear does that mean I`m old?
I know what you mean about time going slow sometimes and fast the other times.Like winter is soooo slow and summer zooms by.Course were still in winter.Heard were getting summer next week.

Reactions: JoynTx
Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
rmw, congrats! nice to see you here! too bad about your assistant! hope work eases up soon for you!
bhs, coffee's on already here at work; want to come share a cup? the weather is part of the problem with the comps, as it's raining hard enough to cause issues with the phone lines (and hence the internet, which the software work uses relies on as it's web-based). the rest is just lousy software!
Cindy, it sounds like you're being blessed and being a blessing where you are! Your posts about what you are doing are so encouraging to me.
mss, lol you don't want the rain, but the warmness? it's in the 90s (with the humidity) here...somehow, i don't think you want it that warm!
joy, God bless you today!
terri, lilmiss (and all), morning!

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Cindy, it sounds like you're being blessed and being a blessing where you are! Your posts about what you are doing are so encouraging to me.
It's been amazing! I am so blessed to be here. :)

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well is it raining? Or look like its going to? I hope you and your group are effective and make an impression on peoples lives for Jesus, God bless.
We were able to change our plans. Today is sunny, about 70F. Very nice.

Yesterday we went to Auswtich. Oh my. Thought I knew all about that. It was very intense.

We went to a home group at night and brought the Word to them. We were so encouraged to see the Lord had everything already planned. :) He is amazing!

Today and tonight - more street evangelism, and also part of the team will go to another home group.

I appreciate all of your prayers. You are wonderful friends and sisters in the Lord. :thumbsup:

:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
teddy_6-1.gif

Have a great day everyone. God bless you all. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
We were able to change our plans. Today is sunny, about 70F. Very nice.

Yesterday we went to Auswtich. Oh my. Thought I knew all about that. It was very intense.

We went to a home group at night and brought the Word to them. We were so encouraged to see the Lord had everything already planned. :) He is amazing!

Today and tonight - more street evangelism, and also part of the team will go to another home group.

I appreciate all of your prayers. You are wonderful friends and sisters in the Lord. :thumbsup:

:hug::hug::hug:
Good morning Cindy (from the states^_^)
Im glad the weather worked out so that you guys could do the things you had planned for the day. I happy to hear that the group home thing went well and it sounds as though people were accepting of your group....how cool. Keep up the great work and when you feel discouraged just remeber this verse:
Isaiah 52:7
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!"
Be blessed and continue on your journy with peace and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

teddy_6-1.gif

Have a great day everyone. God bless you all. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Good morning Joy,
How was work? And your evening? Thanks for the messages and the cute pictures you so faithfully leave us every day. God bless you as well.

Well I hope every ones Wednesday goes well and let the light of the Lord shine before you all as you go about your day.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello Joy,Bird,Cindy,BHS and everyone else.It is not snowing today,the sun is shining.Praise God,I need it.
Cindy,so nice you come on.
Joy hope your having a good day at work.
Bird,sorry your having so much rain.
BHS,your precious!
Love ya all!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good afternoon James 127,
How is your day going? Its really boring here, and water is yucky....but I sit here drinking it non the less because Im out of creamer (Gods at work here :D ) which is ok because Im trying to flush my system of toxins anyways so Im sure 4 pots of coffee in an 8 hour period would defeat that LOL. Hope you have a good night :hug: :

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Singing this song for you Birdofthunder!
^_^^_^ LOL:D:D that is funny! Good afternoon Ms, hope your day is going well. If I don't see any of you before I leave for home to night then have a blessed night and good dreams.

Upvote 0

James 1:27

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Good afternoon James 127,
How is your day going? Its really boring here, and water is yucky....but I sit here drinking it non the less because Im out of creamer (Gods at work here :D ) which is ok because Im trying to flush my system of toxins anyways so Im sure 4 pots of coffee in an 8 hour period would defeat that LOL. Hope you have a good night :hug: :

You go girl!! :thumbsup: You'll feel much better I'm sure. But it is no fun NOT drinking coffee.:o I've heard several people talking about the Daniel fast...where you eat and drink whole foods and only the ones God made. Have you heard of that?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
You go girl!! :thumbsup: You'll feel much better I'm sure. But it is no fun NOT drinking coffee.:o I've heard several people talking about the Daniel fast...where you eat and drink whole foods and only the ones God made. Have you heard of that?
Nope, Im doing no food (home made smoothies only) not sure if that consitutes as food or not???? just smoothies, coffee, and hopefully way more water than all of the above:doh: its really killing me....its painful....I prefer no water and extra coffee:o

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.