seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They may want to take care of the infection before they do anything else.

The last time I had an ingrown toenail, the doctor suggested rolling cotton under the nail edge to lift it out of the skin until it grow out - that might help but it won't be comfortable if her toe is that sore already.
I read about doing that, but yes, it's too far gone for that now. Thanks for your input.

Upvote 0

James 1:27

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I'm so sorry for your daughter toe. My husband had a few of those and he was in a lot of pain. I'm praying the antibiotic will clear up the infection and God will heal her nail so she won't need the procedure to take it out. :prayer:

How are your trip preparations coming along? It will be here before you know it. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm so sorry for your daughter toe. My husband had a few of those and he was in a lot of pain. I'm praying the antibiotic will clear up the infection and God will heal her nail so she won't need the procedure to take it out. :prayer:

How are your trip preparations coming along? It will be here before you know it. :thumbsup:
Yeah, only 4wks.!!! Just tonight I was talking with hubby about my testimony, which we will be sharing home groups. I am to have it prepared beforehand and put into writing. It's not the writing, it's not the telling, it's determining which thing to tell! What does the Lord want me to share? He has done so much for me, and generalizing loses its impact. It's the specific things He does that touches people hearts because they can relate to it.

Praise the Lord, nearly 3/5 of the monies needed are in. My daughter is a little more adjusted to the thought of my being away for 10 days. Hubby has a plan implemented to some degree of running the home, which is good for him; he's not a planner at all. I have been able to attend all the missions meetings, or the ones I've given my boss dates for, which is a wonderful thing. She only said she would TRY to schedule me off. The only one I missed was due to the fact the leader had to go out of town and changed it on a short notice. Either way, would not have had 100% attendance on that one. So I and 2 others missed that one. We got the info and are able to move on.

I'm believing God for the rest of the money, for health on the trip, and to know exactly what to pack, even things unforeseen.

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning everyone!

happy_friday.gif

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
'morning to ya, Cindy, Joy, rmw, terri, bhs! One ingrown toenail lead me to have surgery (NOT normal, but the thing keep getting infected, and the doctor decided it wasn't healing on its own, so he had to "go in and get the infection out"). Praying whatever she does, your daughter's heals soon! *sighs* Don't think that'll happen with her; such stuff is normal for me - not others. Going to be off this weekend thankfully, as there's rugby teams at the hotel, and they've been driving the staff nuts! See you all on Sunday! Have a blessed weekend!!

Reactions: James 1:27
Upvote 0

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, only 4wks.!!! Just tonight I was talking with hubby about my testimony, which we will be sharing home groups. I am to have it prepared beforehand and put into writing. It's not the writing, it's not the telling, it's determining which thing to tell! What does the Lord want me to share? He has done so much for me, and generalizing loses its impact. It's the specific things He does that touches people hearts because they can relate to it.

Praise the Lord, nearly 3/5 of the monies needed are in. My daughter is a little more adjusted to the thought of my being away for 10 days. Hubby has a plan implemented to some degree of running the home, which is good for him; he's not a planner at all. I have been able to attend all the missions meetings, or the ones I've given my boss dates for, which is a wonderful thing. She only said she would TRY to schedule me off. The only one I missed was due to the fact the leader had to go out of town and changed it on a short notice. Either way, would not have had 100% attendance on that one. So I and 2 others missed that one. We got the info and are able to move on.

I'm believing God for the rest of the money, for health on the trip, and to know exactly what to pack, even things unforeseen.

Glad to hear it is all going well. :thumbsup: I'll continue to pray. :prayer:

Praise God we have a beautiful sunny 70 degree day today. :clap: It does wonders for my disposition. :D

I pray you all have a great start to the weekend!!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:wave:
Praying everyone has a glorious weekend. It's raining here but it is much needed so I won't complain. It's supposed to continue through tomorrow I believe so I will probably stay in for the most part and get some much needed chores done.

Cindy I'm praying for your daughter's toe. :prayer: That has to be so painful. I've had the same thing but not to that degree. Also praying for you as you prepare for your trip that God will meet all your needs.

Love and prayers to all and may God bless you! :groupray:

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hi to joy and terri. i wasn't expecting to be here just now, but thought to post this as way of explaining my day....

Ok, it seems my dad did some new type of blood test, and there is NO cancer cells floating around in his blood! He still has some tumors in his left lung, but those are strunk from what they were, and stable. He hasn't talked to the doctor yet, so he doesn't know if they want to do anything about his tumors since his blood is "clean".....which, in essence, means he's not producing any new (more) cancer cells!!!!! (and the chemo took out what was in his bloodstream) Please pray the news continues to be good, and tha they decide that they can now go in to get the tumors out. Even if they can't, please pray they are able to do something about the tumors some other way! Thank you so much for your prayers! God is amazing, and worthy of our praise!

(There is a long story behind all this I'll to post when I'm not so tired my eyes are trying to close as I type this!)

Upvote 0

Redeemed of the Lord
Jul 19, 2008
USA
✟29,152.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
hi to joy and terri. i wasn't expecting to be here just now, but thought to post this as way of explaining my day....

Ok, it seems my dad did some new type of blood test, and there is NO cancer cells floating around in his blood! He still has some tumors in his left lung, but those are strunk from what they were, and stable. He hasn't talked to the doctor yet, so he doesn't know if they want to do anything about his tumors since his blood is "clean".....which, in essence, means he's not producing any new (more) cancer cells!!!!! (and the chemo took out what was in his bloodstream) Please pray the news continues to be good, and tha they decide that they can now go in to get the tumors out. Even if they can't, please pray they are able to do something about the tumors some other way! Thank you so much for your prayers! God is amazing, and worthy of our praise!

(There is a long story behind all this I'll to post when I'm not so tired my eyes are trying to close as I type this!)

:amen: :amen: :amen:

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

PTL BOT!! Will continue to pray for your dad! Hope you are getting some rest! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RevivedNurse

Feb 3, 2008
At home
Visit site
✟15,864.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I hope everyone is having a blessed weekend! I am trying to have patience with my puppy right now we tried almost everything to get her house trained and she still goes in the house :( and she chewing on everything...the wall, the blinds, shoes, cords and pictures...

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi revivednurse! I've had a great weekend, thank you! Good luck with your puppy. Get her lots of chew toys....and maybe a crate. They make large ones. My daughter's puppy loves her crate. I think she feels secure in there. She has her own blankie and little bed in there. Actually she doesn't go in there much now but did when she was younger...when she was chewing on everything as yours is. They do outgrow this but you have to continue to work with them and teach them that is not acceptable. Have a great week!

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Joy, wish I'd seen some of that rain, but it was nice here too. And you're right about the puppy. lol My brother got 2 recently - 2 sisters, forget what breed. He's having a "ball" housebreaking them! lol
revivednurse, hope the puppy soon learns about where to go, and stops chewing the wrong stuff too!

I'm so tired today....looking forward, immensely, to getting off work....am heaing straight to my bed too...ended up helping my dad go get his wife where she was at to take her to an ER. Seems she had gotten some kind of food posioning the night before...lovely way to wake up! (NOT!) She's at home, doing much better. My poor dad was really just glad she wasn't worse! (My stepmon had been at a hotel convention not too far from where they live)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

good morning, Karen ... God bless :)

good morning, everyone ... Shep, birdo, Joy, Teri. RN and all ...

birdo ... praying for you and yours ... I haven't had an ingrown toe since I was little but who can forget!! I'm so pleased to hear the news is good with your dad ... I HATE cancer ... I lost one step mom to brain tumor cancer and one to lung cancer ... it robs people of so much ... will keep praying for your dad ... I wish so much I'd been more of a prayer warrior back then ... birdo, there is another way for those tumors ... the Lord can remove them in a blink and that's my prayer in Jesus name! ...

and now food poisoning! :doh:

new puppy ... :D I'll pray for you ... that's a bunch of work ...

Teri, everyone :wave::wave::wave::hug::hug::hug:

I've been working madly in the yard trying to get some things done I'm so far behind on ... caused me two days in bed last week ... really struggling physically but determined to not let it get to me ... on a bright note I planted 400 tulips and daffodils last fall that will be blooming in the next week or so :clap::clap::clap:

I love you all very much! God bless :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
sheep, 'morning, and God bless you!
nice to see you, karen!
lilmiss, 400??? Wow! *eyes bulge just thinking how much work that must have been!* I've been praying for just that to happen to my dad's cancer! He's really had some true miracles happen to him since this one was diagnosed (sp), and he knows it too! His wife is recovering nicely now. And, you're right, that stuff robs one of too much! Yet, it's brought my dad closer to God than anything else could...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.