seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:prayer: Standing in agreement with you Cindy.

Father God, I lift up Cindy to you. I ask that you wrap her in your loving embrace and let your healing virtue flow through her body. Strengthen her as she prepares to do your work on this mission trip - guide her and speak thru her as she reaches out to help others. I thank you that you meet all our needs according to your riches in glory. :amen:

Cindy,
I was listening to some Jerry Savelle CD's this morning based on this verse. It was a great teaching. We are victorious in all things. In our darkest hour, God is there for us - the light to show us the way. Praise God :clap::clap:

Micah 7:8

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.
Woo-hoo! I believe that, and declare that against the enemy.

Thank you, rmw. :)

Robin! That is such an awesome verse! I can receive that for me too! Diverticulosis is giving me pain every time I eat. It makes me not want to eat but I do...and then I feel it for hours.

Cindy my dear sister, I also will be praying for your trip and for your health and strength and for your being a perfect vessel to the Eastern Europeans!
Thank you, Bill. I am praying for you. Healing belongs to you because of Jesus. I stand against the enemy, who is a thief.

cindy, will pray for your mission trip and you!
Thank you. :)

Here is my testimony.
http://www.christianforums.com/t7161763-214/#post51428976

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
peacockbeatufitulWeekend.gif

May God richly bless you all. :hug:s

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hey guys,just checking in here for a minute.I have no time to read up what is going on as John is waiting for me.I would so love to come on and read how everyone is doing.
I am in Vancouver till monday then back to my moms for a week and then home.All is going pretty good with my mom.I miss you all lots and love you all.God bless....Marlene

Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟24,471.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Marlene beloved, I pray for your continued blessings and that love my increase beyond what you can contain!

I have been given excellent advice that I should take 2 days off per week from moderator work and spend it with you and the forums as a member, not a worker.

I intend to do just that and anxiously await your return! Hugs and much love!

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Marlene beloved, I pray for your continued blessings and that love my increase beyond what you can contain!

I have been given excellent advice that I should take 2 days off per week from moderator work and spend it with you and the forums as a member, not a worker.

I intend to do just that and anxiously await your return! Hugs and much love!

Amen to that Billl,have very missed you on here,I will be gone for just over another week.Love you all........Marlene:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well I`ve been on here for almost an hour and got to read up some,never got to talk with anyone though.Will have to catch up with you all in a week or so.God bless.
Gotta go have a prime rib supper with the in laws.......Love ya all Marlene

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
sleepy Monday 'morning to you, sheep, joy, cindy, mss, rmw, saturnstar (hope I didn't miss anyone!). yw, cindy! i'll have to read your testimony later (short on time today). sheep, that sounds like excellent advice. :) and here's some good news about my dad:
Ok, was at my dad's Saturday, and got the basics: he's on a three month break from the chemo unless his weekly monitoring shows one of 3 things: growth in the cancer (what's left of it, which is in his left lung), cancer in his bloodstream (which is "clean" right now), or any change in both, or should something else come up. He's NOT a candidate for surgery, and won't be. (Long story on that, but some of it is my dad due to a previos and related experience.) Still, this means a BIG deal for him. The doctor considers him VERY stable, and his outlook better than it's been for 3 years! His long term outlook hasn't changed too much, due to there being no guarantee on his cancer staying the way it is, and there being no chance of surgery to remove it. Still, him still being alive in 2 years is good at this point, and perhaps beyond. Thank you for your continued prayers, and thank God for everything!

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:wave:
Hello everyone! It's been kinda quiet on here. Where is everyone? I hope you are all well and have had a good start to the week. It rained here most of the day and I think it is supposed to continue for the majority of the week. I pray we don't have flooding problems. :prayer:

I'm trying to stay focused on things I have to get done in the next few weeks. There is a lot going on and things I must do. Sometimes I get overwhelmed. I'm giving a birthday party for my twin daughters,(gifts to buy, house to clean, food to buy and prepare!) there is a Mothers Day luncheon, family reunion, two bridal showers, a wedding among other things. It's going to be a busy spring and summer. Lord give me strength!!

I pray you all have a blessed and wonderful week! God bless!
:groupray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.