Beanieboy

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
✟50,122.00
Faith
Christian
They are without excuse who reject God's Ways, as

there are enough of God's people around all along,

who DO NOT seek a so-called expert at all .

They have learned to trust God and His Word,

and to find what God Says, instead of what man says.

What God says is right and true.

He hides salvation from the educated (so-called) 'experts' who go along with the flesh in sin and in error.

Then why are we given intelligence, and knowledge? Common sense?

I think at one time, during Jesus' life, Pharisees were literate and had access to the bible, while farmers and fisherman, etc, didn't have access to Scripture if the could even read. It was easy to say, "The scripture says..." and people would believe it.

Now, people have access to the bible on their phone, as well as articles discussing passages, so now, I person can say, "The bible clearly says..." and people can look up what was said, look at the context, even the translation, and say, "I don't agree."

God gave us the gift of knowledge and intelligence to learn and understand.

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good question!

I am really happy that there's someone in this world, just like me, who woke up to the "greater" truth about our world and the true nature of things... You too had supernatural experiences, right? This is how I woke up, I had more and more of this experiences, even to this day I have. I've also learn about the power of meditation.

I was contacted by the masons to become one of them and I said no, one thing I've learnt about them, they rule the world.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I am really happy that there's someone in this world, just like me, who woke up to the "greater" truth about our world and the true nature of things... You too had supernatural experiences, right? This is how I woke up, I had more and more of this experiences, even to this day I have. I've also learn about the power of meditation.

I was contacted by the masons to become one of them and I said no, one thing I've learnt about them, they rule the world.

I had supernatural experiences. I am somehow looking for them. Carefuly what you wish for.

The Freemasons are only part of a much bigger power, the one that actually rules the world and then probably by others above that from beyond this planet / universe.

That power speaks Latin - the Roman Empire. Latin is also the official language of the devil. Latin is used to adorn the halls of every government and monetary institutions around the world - the seats of power, wealth, and influence.

These things are very much Occult. Obfuscated from the eyes of the naive. Believe it or not, you can use money to control the devil and I mean literally the evil spirits and vice versa (they can use/influence money to control you)

Things are very much intertwined / interconnected. King Solomon knew these. He practiced Occult due to the influence of his heathen wives and he is probably the antiChrist (666 talents of wages)

King Solomon is also the central figure of the Freemasonry.

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I had supernatural experiences. I am somehow looking for them. Carefuly what you wish for.

The Freemasons are only part of a much bigger power, the one that actually rules the world and then probably by others above that from beyond this planet / universe.

That power speaks Latin - the Roman Empire. Latin is also the official language of the devil. Latin is used to adorn the halls of every government and monetary institutions around the world - the seats of power, wealth, and influence.

These things are very much Occult. Obfuscated from the eyes of the naive. Believe it or not, you can use money to control the devil and I mean literally the evil spirits and vice versa (they can use/influence money to control you)

Things are very much intertwined / interconnected. King Solomon knew these. He practiced Occult due to the influence of his heathen wives and he is probably the antiChrist (666 talents of wages)

King Solomon is also the central figure of the Freemasonry.

Yes, but you know, these experiences, good or bad, are glimpses of the true nature of things.

Well, King Solomon was very wise, you don't get to control these powers without a capable mind, otherwise you may end up mad or you don't even have the mind power to understand the occult.

Occult, means "secret", in fact, this whole "occult thing" is about controlling the energies within you and the energies outside you. Those who rule the world, use this secret knowledge to brainwash humanity..

The bible itself is occult in nature ( it has many layers of understanding, most people stop at the literal interpretation ), take for example Noah's flood, God gave humanity the rainbow, but the rainbow is a natural process, it is something that always existed, if you look closer, the rainbow is made of the 7 colors that form the light. Now, these 7 colors are actually the colors of the chakras.. and there are 7 chakras.. God gave humanity the chakras.

Why was not allowed in a religious place a woman at menstruation? The bible says that such a woman was "unclean", but in reality, it has to do with these chakras, in particular with one, the root chakra... in a religios place, there's a high energy and the chakra that it's "activated" is the 7 chakra, the one that connects us with the divine giving us spiritual powers.. well, it's not a good thing for a woman who's under the influence of the root chakra to go in a place that is under the influence of the crown chrakra ( the 7 chakra ), the energies are not compatible and she may end up feeling really bad... You know, when a woman is angry, if she cooks, the food she makes ends up being not so good...

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well, King Solomon was very wise, you don't get to control these powers without a capable mind, otherwise you may end up mad or you don't even have the mind power to understand the occult.

Solomon did become mad for controling / using the devil to do his worldly bidding.

The Bible did not mention it but hints at it - worshiping false gods. It was the Jewish myths that said Solomon practiced sorcery.

Not wise enough. Often, his wisdom contradicted Christ's wisdom in a bad way.

The bible itself is occult in nature

A subject that cannot be discussed in this forums

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Solomon did become mad for controling / using the devil to do his worldly bidding.

The Bible did not mention it but hints at it - worshiping false gods. It was the Jewish myths that said Solomon practiced sorcery.

Not wise enough. Often, his wisdom contradicted Christ's wisdom in a bad way.

A subject that cannot be discussed in this forums

Yes, but Christ still mentioned King Solomon so... His wisdom came from God, this is what we get by reading the scriptures, the other story says that his wisdom came from another source... from the occult, he was very good at playing with these energies that are everywhere, this is why he is known as one of the most wisest people that ever walked this Earth. There are books about him, it's the main figure of the masons.

It should be discussed, it's the truth, but... people are not ready so.. they themselves need to seek deeper, otherwise, you can go to them and talk with them, but your words would not reach their ears.

Try tell this to @yeshuaslavejeff It's like talking with a tree ( no offense ), there's no answer back and your words remain unfruitful. I was once like this, a fundamentalist, what woke me up? The endless questions I had.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yes, but Christ still mentioned King Solomon so... His wisdom came from God, this is what we get by reading the scriptures, the other story says that his wisdom came from another source... from the occult

Yes, All of Solomon's wisdom still came from God.

Yes, he did not gain his wisdom from witchcraft which were introduced to him by his pagan wives.

But having wisdom alone does not give sound moral principles. Even wisdom can be abused to do harm. And that wisdom did not stop him from getting seduced by his wives' worship of false gods.

Someone wiser than Solomon has come (Our Lord Christ). That makes a huge difference. It actually makes the wisdom of Solomon redundant / useless.

The Lord showed me some of the secrets of the Kingdom and it's a game changer. It's actually more science than spiritual (although at this stage, the difference between the Spirit and science doesn't amount to much)

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
You mean like how the 'Prosperity Gospel' teachers go against Jesus' teaching of Giving everything you own away.... or how basically all modern, conservative, American evangelical thought goes against Matthew 25:33-46 ?

While I agree with the prosperity gospel statement, I vehemently disagree with your statement regarding evangelicals. I know many such churches that barely keep their doors open because of what they do to help the community.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
While I agree with the prosperity gospel statement, I vehemently disagree with your statement regarding evangelicals. I know many such churches that barely keep their doors open because of what they do to help the community.

According to all Scripture, especially in view of Jesus' Words on Judgment Day,

do those churches do what they do for show?

Or do they obey Jesus and the Father ?

Upvote 0

Thomas White

Feb 9, 2020
Stockbridge
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
According to all Scripture, especially in view of Jesus' Words on Judgment Day,

do those churches do what they do for show?

Or do they obey Jesus and the Father ?

Definitely not for show. Had I not seen their balance sheets, I would not have known.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

There are always exceptions, and I have no doubt there are devout conservative evangelicals who walk that walk, however I do believe the Bulk of modern conservative evangelical thinking is antithetical to Jesus' teaching Matthew 25.

Reactions: Beanieboy
Upvote 0