• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  4. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  5. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  6. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  7. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Forgot to wash hands, now scared for corona

Discussion in 'General Struggles' started by 123flower, Sep 8, 2020.

1. 123flower

123flower Newbie

+27
    Pentecostal
    Married
    So I normally wash my hands before eating and I also did this time when eating bread. But then after my first bite i realised my cellphone was in my bedroom and I always play on my cellphone when eating bread. I use my left hand to play on my cellphone and my right hand to eat my bread. So I went to my bedroom to get my cellphone which was charging and took it and charged it in the livingroom. Then I started eating again and when I almost finished my bread I realised I havent washed my hands after touching my dirty cellphone and charger. I’m scared for corona. I don’t know if you can get corona like this. Am I still safe?

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+7,074
    Christian
    Married
    Scientists believe that that inhaling quantities of coronavirus is the typical way that people get dangerous cases of COVID 19.

Though virus can be picked up from surfaces where coronavirus has been deposited within the last (3) days, ... and that virus introduced into the body through neglecting to wash ones hands, ... that, typically isn't the path to severe illness.

Unless your phone has been around people with COVID 19, there isn't any chance for infection, ... and even if so, the chance of severe disease is small.

So. I don't think that you really have to worry about it at this point ...

3. splish- splash

splish- splash Finding peace in purpose! Be drenched! Supporter

+960
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    In Christ you are yes. Absolutely! "Through the Lord's mercies, we are not consumef. His compassions never fail, they are new every morning. Great is Your faithfulness."

4. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+8,174
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Trust in Jesus