Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Actually, decades ago I think, and still, infants or little children, maybe older children, across the board - i.e. most - or average, had a reduced iq of 10 to 20 pts. Many children visibly lost the light in their eyes. Other children immediately or within a day no longer looked their mom, dad, or siblings, or anyone , in the eye.
Resource of data? Interested but not in ol' wives tales or myths.

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've met dozens of woman who every year had a miscarriage, up to 6 years in a row, with no resolution - each one of them had gotten the flu shot previous to their first miscarriage. This is not even told them , ever, by their health care professionals... (too much liability)
What is never told them? You have only shared conjecture and speculation. Please give medical resource and cut and dry statement.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
What is never told them? You have only shared conjecture and speculation. Please give medical resource and cut and dry statement.
THey are never told by the perps what caused their miscarriages. At most, they are told by their doctors that white blood cells have surrounded the placenta, instead of red blood cells. (the placenta/fetus is being rejected by the bodies immune system, because of a hcg-virus type combined in something they were given, and their bodies thus developed antibodies against hcg, the pregnancy hormone.
There used to be official medical reports or videos online, but I don't know if any are available anymore. The coverup is overwhelming, and so destructive to so many lives.

• Informative
Reactions: Sunshinee777
Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
Resource of data? Interested but not in ol' wives tales or myths.
Did any Christians you know ever give you a true testimony of events in their own lives that they experienced ?

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
THey are never told by the perps what caused their miscarriages. At most, they are told by their doctors that white blood cells have surrounded the placenta, instead of red blood cells. (the placenta/fetus is being rejected by the bodies immune system, because of a hcg-virus type combined in something they were given, and their bodies thus developed antibodies against hcg, the pregnancy hormone.
There used to be official medical reports or videos online, but I don't know if any are available anymore. The coverup is overwhelming, and so destructive to so many lives.
By the way, thanks for the Tetanus lacing article. I used it elsewhere, you know where I am referring. I was asking what exactly are they not told. In the post I questioned you should have placed the above explanation for more coherency and cohesiveness. When one says there is no proof anywhere due to a coverup do you what that sounds like? Something in-credible or rather "non"credible. But I am not dismissing your point only saying that your point begs, screams for medical substantiation. I do remember how the fed govmnt quickly jumped in and took over and changed/deleted some data upon how AIDS was transmitted in order to protect a certain faction of our society from vigilantes. A credible and scientifically authenticated book of its origin and ways of transmission written by a microbiologist from S.E. USA studying the AIDS strains and researching its history totally disappeared. I am not sure but I think it was labeled, "The AIDS Coverup" and I would not be surprised if another book has been written with same title to replace and discredit it. My son did a report on it, AIDS, over 20 yrs ago and he could not find it and I did an exhaustive search and also could not find it or any mention of it. But I sat through an interview with the author for at least a couple of days on a Christian radio station a few years earlier.

What do you know? Now, I can easily find the book after AIDS is old hat. The title ends with a question mark. Here is one review of it, "Excellent book citing medical references and data that have no political agenda. In a subject matter of spin, misinformation, propaganda, and out right lies, this book stands alone. Much of it is dry due to the referential material, but points are well taken in light of what should have been public health matters. This book is a bane for those whose political viewpoint is now considered mainstream in light of the problem that no political entity will even consider what reason and the author conclude."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did any Christians you know ever give you a true testimony of events in their own lives that they experienced ?
That only passes as hearsay, however true it may be, brother. Nothing personal; when you want to establish a point, esp one of scientific significance, people's experiences are so subjective and in an uncontrolled environment one cannot use such with much credibility. I am on your side! I am trying to encourage you to bolster your position with medical documentation; that is all.

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trying yo find what my bro, Aaron alluded to earlier I could only find this with limited time and it is not about pregnancy but vaccinating in general:

Vatican Statement on Vaccines Derived From Aborted Human Fetuses

This IS from a Catholic source so for some I suppose you may consider it invalid but I, for one, consider Catholics, Christian, regardless of what they may may consider me. And by what or who the Bible calls a child of God, we ARE fellow believers in Jesus Christ and the redeeming power of His blood and according to God's Word, because of this belief, siblings in God's Family. When I see the Vatican agree with God on an issue then we stand together.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No kidding...

I just can't believe that such a human rights violation is even being considered.

We sit there in Judgement of China for their human rights violations but then want to commit the same thing ourselves.

In this case it's not something that I will run afoul of...I don't live in NY and I plan on getting vaccinated in the summer.

But still there's lots of reasons why someone might not want to be vaccinated. Religious beliefs included as well as medical reasons.

I really don't understand what Cuomo is thinking. First he didn't want to go into lockdown this past spring until the bodies were overflowing the morgues and Hospitals...now he wants to make forced Vaccinations?

I'm at a loss here.
I haven’t seen anything indicating Cuomo is considering mandatory vaccinations yet.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,308.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I have seen no signs of forced vaccination. However there will be at least some things you can’t do if you aren’t. Schools and colleges routinely require it. I am pretty sure most schools and colleges will require students to be vaccinated for Fall. I can imagine other situations, but it’s too early to know for sure. Covid isn’t transmitted as easily as measles, so we can probably tolerate more people not getting the vaccine, if it’s really 90% effective. If it was just 60% you’d need most people to take it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have seen no signs of forced vaccination. However there will be at least some things you can’t do if you aren’t. Schools and colleges routinely require it. I am pretty sure most schools and colleges will require students to be vaccinated for Fall. I can imagine other situations, but it’s too early to know for sure. Covid isn’t transmitted as easily as measles, so we can probably tolerate more people not getting the vaccine, if it’s really 90% effective. If it was just 60% you’d need most people to take it.
What you are talking about only exist for those living on campus in the dorms.

Married student housing or an apartment in town doesn't require vaccination records.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,308.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,308.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
What you are talking about only exist for those living on campus in the dorms.

Married student housing or an apartment in town doesn't require vaccination records.
Actually, spread in off campus housing is probably worse than dorms. They are more crowded. Off campus housing tends to be a rented house with as many students as can possibly fit. And they then bring it to class. I would assume we will require it for everyone except maybe those in fully online programs (though I don’t see such an exception in the current policy). We currently require vaccination for all students. There is an exception for religious objections, but we can remove that in an epidemic.

The interesting question will be staff. A few years ago we had a measles outbreak. Managers had to make sure all their staff born after 195x got a shot. Even the FedEx guys who delivered to campus got it, though I don’t think it was mandatory for them. But I don’t have any inside information on what will happen this time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,308.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,308.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0