Forced Vaccinations

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,820.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Actually, decades ago I think, and still, infants or little children, maybe older children, across the board - i.e. most - or average, had a reduced iq of 10 to 20 pts. Many children visibly lost the light in their eyes. Other children immediately or within a day no longer looked their mom, dad, or siblings, or anyone , in the eye.
An often-repeated anti-vaccination lie with no evidence behind it.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
I imagine acceptance of vaccines would be more successful and voluntary, if these issues were addressed:
Not only scientists, btw. Almost all the doctors I read about or visited refused to tell or reveal the truth to those woman and babies and children and dads and moms who they had harmed.

Upvote 0

Ophiolite

Recalcitrant Procrastinating Ape
Nov 12, 2008
✟241,102.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Actually, decades ago I think, and still, infants or little children, maybe older children, across the board - i.e. most - or average, had a reduced iq of 10 to 20 pts. Many children visibly lost the light in their eyes. Other children immediately or within a day no longer looked their mom, dad, or siblings, or anyone , in the eye.
Unsupported, vague, undetailed, undated, anecdotal reports of no positive value that contribute to a dangerous and unjustified fear of vaccination. Repetition of such nonsense is anti-social, ignorant and damaging to society.

I've met dozens of woman who every year had a miscarriage, up to 6 years in a row, with no resolution - each one of them had gotten the flu shot previous to their first miscarriage. This is not even told them , ever, by their health care professionals... (too much liability)
Unsupported, vague, undetailed, undated, anecdotal reports of no positive value that contribute to a dangerous and unjustified fear of vaccination. Repetition of such nonsense is anti-social, ignorant and damaging to society.

Almost all the doctors I read about or visited refused to tell or reveal the truth to those woman and babies and children and dads and moms who they had harmed.

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I imagine acceptance of vaccines would be more successful and voluntary, if these issues were addressed:

These are all talking about voluntary vaccinations from the standpoint of an anti vac person...
Not what is being discussed.

How about discussing being FORCED to be vaccinated.

And I do understand that many people don't like them. Soldiers often tell stories about the day they get vaccinated with 20 in a day.

Yeah...this vaccine is strong and you are going to need a day or two to recover from it. Everyone so far has wanted the number of the truck that ran over them after getting theirs.

But then most people are wanting the freedom of movement and fellowship that a vaccine can provide without worrying if you might catch or give the illness.

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These are all talking about voluntary vaccinations from the standpoint of an anti vac person...
Not what is being discussed.

How about discussing being FORCED to be vaccinated.

And I do understand that many people don't like them. Soldiers often tell stories about the day they get vaccinated with 20 in a day.

Yeah...this vaccine is strong and you are going to need a day or two to recover from it. Everyone so far has wanted the number of the truck that ran over them after getting theirs.

But then most people are wanting the freedom of movement and fellowship that a vaccine can provide without worrying if you might catch or give the illness.

I'm going to wait and see what happens. We won't be forced at first.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Australia has already expressed their intent to do so.
Since the kangaroos and wallabys can carry the virus...kinda pointless. There's not going to be any such thing as herd immunity.

The virus hops from animal to people quite easily. Never going to be free of this virus.
And it's going to eventually mutate... just a given on that.

So why bother mandating adult vaccinations?

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've met dozens of woman who every year had a miscarriage, up to 6 years in a row, with no resolution - each one of them had gotten the flu shot previous to their first miscarriage. This is not even told them , ever, by their health care professionals... (too much liability)
Dozens? Where are you meeting these women?

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I’ve seen
Since the kangaroos and wallabys can carry the virus...kinda pointless. There's not going to be any such thing as herd immunity.

The virus hops from animal to people quite easily. Never going to be free of this virus.
And it's going to eventually mutate... just a given on that.

So why bother mandating adult vaccinations?
I’ve seen no evidence that the U.S. govt plans to make vaccines mandatory. Can you give some sort of citation? I think the government knows that mandating the vaccine would backfire. It will be employers that mandate it, if anyone does.

Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟160,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Some of the billionaire 'philanthropists' of the world are known to have a great deal of interest in using vaccines to control population. Certainly there have been allegations in the past of using healthcare as a cover for administering anti-fertility drugs.

Tetanus vaccine may be laced with anti-fertility drug. International / developing countries

A priest, president of Human Life International (HLI) based in Maryland, has asked Congress to investigate reports of women in some developing countries unknowingly receiving a tetanus vaccine laced with the anti-fertility drug human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). If it is true, he wants Congress to publicly condemn the mass vaccinations and to cut off funding to UN agencies and other involved organizations. The natural hormone hCG is needed to maintain pregnancy. The hormone would produce antibodies against hCG to prevent pregnancy. In the fall of 1994, the Pro Life Committee of Mexico was suspicious of the protocols for the tetanus toxoid campaign because they excluded all males and children and called for multiple injections of the vaccine in only women of reproductive age. Yet, one injection provides protection for at least 10 years. The Committee had vials of the tetanus vaccine analyzed for hCG. It informed HLI about the tetanus toxoid vaccine. HLI then told its World Council members and HLI affiliates in more than 60 countries. Similar tetanus vaccines laced with hCG have been uncovered in the Philippines and in Nicaragua. In addition to the World Health Organization (WHO), other organizations involved in the development of an anti-fertility vaccine using hCG include the UN Population Fund, the UN Development Programme, the World Bank, the Population Council, the Rockefeller Foundation, the US National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, and Uppsala, Helsinki, and Ohio State universities. The priest objects that, if indeed the purpose of the mass vaccinations is to prevent pregnancies, women are uninformed, unsuspecting, and unconsenting victims.
Some antivaxx falsehoods never seem to die. This was first spread by a militant pro-life group in Mexico in 1994, during a vaccination campaign to prevent neonatal tetanus. The irony of a pro-life group working hard to ensure more infant deaths is something that really nobody wants to enjoy. It was promptly shown to be false:
https://www.who.int/immunization/monitoring_surveillance/resources/milstien.pdf

This falsehood rose like a zombie again in 2014, this time in Kenya, by a group of Catholic priests. Once again, it was promoted in a country that had seen >500 infants die of tetanus the previous year. It was just as false as it was the first time: Catholic doctors and priests versus the tetanus vaccine in Kenya - RESPECTFUL INSOLENCE
and:
Is Tetanus Vaccine Spiked with Sterilization Chemicals?

I guess it's the perfect falsehood to rise up at the end of 2020.

• Winner
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟160,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
You know, you can actually look up the % of side reactions rather than spouting nonsense. For the Moderna vaccine:
The safety readout looks like what we were expecting as well: the Grade 3 events were fatigue in 9.7% of patients, myalgia (muscle pain) in 8.9%, arthralgia (joint pain) in 5.2%, headache in 4.5%, and just “pain” in 4.1%. I would assume that there is overlap in these categories. The company says that these were “generally short lived”. The FDA’s guidance on event reporting would class these as “significant, prevents daily activity”, but not requiring hospitalization. So my read now with the data we have is that up to 10% of people taking the shot will spend the next day or so in bed, feeling like they’ve been hit with a really bad flu.
https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2020/11/16/modernas-vaccine-efficacy-readout

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’ve seen

I’ve seen no evidence that the U.S. govt plans to make vaccines mandatory. Can you give some sort of citation? I think the government knows that mandating the vaccine would backfire. It will be employers that mandate it, if anyone does.
Cuomo was talking about it.

Upvote 0

Aaron_Bethlhm

Nov 20, 2020
New Jerusalem (destination)
✟2,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Private
How can they force you to take the vaccination?
The same way that bad guy in germ -any, years ago, forced people to wear the yellow star, and even the little children had to do the outstretched arm salute ... or their parents often were arrested, beated, jailed,tortured, and killed on the spot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,150.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The same way that bad guy in germ -any, years ago, forced people to wear the yellow star, and even the little children had to do the outstretched arm salute ... or their parents often were arrested, beated, jailed,tortured, and killed on the spot.

I still wouldn't take it

Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟160,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Note the caveats involved:
support a recommendation that, in the event that voluntary COVID-19 vaccinations fall short of producing needed levels of immunity in the population, the state government should consider making it mandatory for all New Yorkers to undergo COVID-19 vaccination
You're quite a ways from any attempt to make a vaccine mandatory. I don't think you'll running out of volunteeers any time soon.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting that they would be voting on that. Now that I think about it mandatory vaccines would be a boon for attorneys.
No kidding...

I just can't believe that such a human rights violation is even being considered.

We sit there in Judgement of China for their human rights violations but then want to commit the same thing ourselves.

In this case it's not something that I will run afoul of...I don't live in NY and I plan on getting vaccinated in the summer.

But still there's lots of reasons why someone might not want to be vaccinated. Religious beliefs included as well as medical reasons.

I really don't understand what Cuomo is thinking. First he didn't want to go into lockdown this past spring until the bodies were overflowing the morgues and Hospitals...now he wants to make forced Vaccinations?

I'm at a loss here.

Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
^^^ This.

I highly doubt we will see "forced" vaccinations. What we could certainly see is refusal of carriage to allow people to travel by air or public transit, refusal to allow entry to other countries at the border, certain jobs requiring it, etc. But we already see that to an extent. There are many jobs that require vaccinations, many countries that require certain vaccinations to enter.

This would be added to it and the scope of professions and travel, etc. would be expanded. I see travel as the big one, I don't think we will be allowed into other countries, particularly Asia and Europe without the vaccination.

I am OK with that, I don't have an issue with vaccinations.
I am OK with that, too. I already had more world travel than I wanted before I retired and my second and third jobs took me all over the USA. And by the time of my retirement insane Hussein and others like him were making it a point to find easy prey in traveling "infidel" Americans, and besides, the grass is NOT greener on the other side, anywhere. I have absolutely no desire to travel outside USA, or for that point outside my state, but I will for family. So, if travel outside the USA is going to be the only issue of forced vaccinations I am cool, like liquid nitrogen, with it. :sunglasses:

Upvote 0