1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Florida Roll call

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by LionOfJudah, May 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andreaTERRORface

andreaTERRORface Well-Known Member

+149
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    true that.
    I guess thats life though.

2. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Others
    Melbournes' nice. Don't know what to tell your coworkers.

*Sighs* As much as it is life anymore, it don't mean we have to like it any.

3. TheLeftOneMiccy

TheLeftOneMiccy Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Married
    I have lived in florida since 94. First lived in Lake worth , then Boynton beach . After that moved to the Gainesville area , now in Lake Panasoffkee area .

Just wanted to say hellow to the other Floridians here :)

4. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Others
    hey there, theleftonemiccy! nice to see someone else living in fl! do you like it there?

5. ido

ido Adios

+1,967
    Christian Seeker
    Private
    US-Green
    I lived in Lake Worth almost my entire life! :D I remember when they built the Boynton Beach mall - it was such a big deal! ^_^

6. ido

ido Adios

+1,967
    Christian Seeker
    Private
    US-Green
    My co-worker found a condo to rent out. Now he just has to find furniture to furnish it. ^_^

7. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Others
    Good for him! Maybe he wants some of the roadside junk I keep seeing here? lol There's so many malls here, I'm sick of seeing 'em, but guess that's just what I get to deal with!

8. EverMoreMyHeart

EverMoreMyHeart Member

+9
    Non-Denom
    Private
    There sure are a lot of malls lol!

9. TheLeftOneMiccy

TheLeftOneMiccy Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Married
    Hi guys ! Sorry I missed your replies i havent set the forum to notify me of new postings yet lol .

I like the area well enough i suppose . Life is a little hectic and overwhelimg at the moment so I am kinda where i am not out of a choice of my own making , but thats a whole other show Jerry !! lol

10. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Others
    Yeppers on those malls! lol I used to make time counting on long road trips!

Sorry to hear your life is so hectic! Just glad you found us here, as many of us can relate!

11. christart

christart Newbie

+1
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Margate, Florida

12. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Others
    Where's that? I haven't heard of it before. (Not surprising, but am curious too!)

13. TheLeftOneMiccy

TheLeftOneMiccy Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Married
    How are my other floridians doing these days?

14. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Others
    somewhere between tird and busy. you?

15. TheLeftOneMiccy

TheLeftOneMiccy Newbie

+0
    Christian
    Married
    Hangin in there :)

16. EverMoreMyHeart

EverMoreMyHeart Member

+9
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Busy! Work and school is all I know lately :)

17. ido

ido Adios

+1,967
    Christian Seeker
    Private
    US-Green
    He turned his nose down at hand-me-downs from his parents. Apparently, an air mattress for a couch is cooler than that. ^_^

18. ido

ido Adios

+1,967
    Christian Seeker
    Private
    US-Green
    I got a sunburn yesterday! :eek: It was a gorgeous day - I was so glad to be outside enjoying it with the mancubs. :)

19. birdofthunder

birdofthunder Veteran

+677
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Others
    Then I don't want to tell him about the fire engine red couch my brother had in an apartment he got from a fraternity that was getting rid of it? (I wouldn't have believe he had it, but my mom had taken a pix for proof! That thing was truly horrid, and we figured that's why he had it!) ^_^^_^^_^ Of course, it didn't any when that apartment went through a fire, and the couch survived! (No one was home at the time, so the only things hurt were nonliving.) My mom swore that thing had to have 9 lives!! ^_^

And I was so busy over the weekend, I couldn't enjoy that very nice weather!

20. WhiteWillow

WhiteWillow Busy motherhood takes priority!

+7,585
    Lutheran
    Married
    I'll be in Jacksonville in Sept. :) Been there many times,anyone on CF from there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.