May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I have lived in florida since 94. First lived in Lake worth , then Boynton beach . After that moved to the Gainesville area , now in Lake Panasoffkee area .

Just wanted to say hellow to the other Floridians here :)

I lived in Lake Worth almost my entire life! :D I remember when they built the Boynton Beach mall - it was such a big deal! ^_^

Upvote 0
Jan 26, 2009
Florida
✟15,169.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys ! Sorry I missed your replies i havent set the forum to notify me of new postings yet lol .

I like the area well enough i suppose . Life is a little hectic and overwhelimg at the moment so I am kinda where i am not out of a choice of my own making , but thats a whole other show Jerry !! lol

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There sure are a lot of malls lol!

Yeppers on those malls! lol I used to make time counting on long road trips!

Hi guys ! Sorry I missed your replies i havent set the forum to notify me of new postings yet lol .

I like the area well enough i suppose . Life is a little hectic and overwhelimg at the moment so I am kinda where i am not out of a choice of my own making , but thats a whole other show Jerry !! lol

Sorry to hear your life is so hectic! Just glad you found us here, as many of us can relate!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Good for him! Maybe he wants some of the roadside junk I keep seeing here? lol There's so many malls here, I'm sick of seeing 'em, but guess that's just what I get to deal with!

He turned his nose down at hand-me-downs from his parents. Apparently, an air mattress for a couch is cooler than that. ^_^

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
He turned his nose down at hand-me-downs from his parents. Apparently, an air mattress for a couch is cooler than that. ^_^

Then I don't want to tell him about the fire engine red couch my brother had in an apartment he got from a fraternity that was getting rid of it? (I wouldn't have believe he had it, but my mom had taken a pix for proof! That thing was truly horrid, and we figured that's why he had it!) ^_^^_^^_^ Of course, it didn't any when that apartment went through a fire, and the couch survived! (No one was home at the time, so the only things hurt were nonliving.) My mom swore that thing had to have 9 lives!! ^_^

And I was so busy over the weekend, I couldn't enjoy that very nice weather!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.