Flood Dreams from God?

Deavallsbabe

Sep 25, 2015
✟15,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Over the last few months I have been having dreams that have really stuck with me. Some I have woken with a chapter and verse number stuck in my head so I have to look it up and sure enough, it has given me very pertinent guidance in something that was troubling me.

More recently I have had several dreams about floods. Massive torrential, wipe out everything floods. I am not afraid in these dreams. In fact I always feel empowered and sure of a good outcome. I have even started seeing flood references in my waking hours too! I was puzzled by this. What did it mean? Then I saw something that said flood dreams can represent the Holy Spirit literally washing away the old me, cleansing my soul.

I was confirmed earlier this year and my belief in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit grows ever daily. Thoughts?

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was very recently presented with this verse and perhaps it wasn't only meant for me, but you as well.

Like the flood in your dreams representing the Holy Spirit making everything new/resurrection, I have a question. Since the foundation has been laid for us (Christ), what then have you built or will build your house with? Perishable things or things that can be refined through His fire?

1 Corinthians 3:10-15

This flood could be telling you to rid yourself of something or to become baptized, if not already. I really don't know. I'm just laying out the similarities. I pray you will find out soon! :prayer: :amen: :angel:

Reactions: Deavallsbabe
Upvote 0