✟21,242.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by ocean
7 is still an extremely small gene pool. And the Bible contradicts itself when it says "take 2 animals" and then "take 7 animals".

It is not seven it is seven pair.

Genesis 7:2 Of every clean beast you must take to yourself by sevens, the sire and its mate; and of every beast that is not clean just two, the sire and its mate;

Gene pool, cross breeding, etc. etc. If God is omnipotent none of this is a problem.

Upvote 0

OldShepherd

Zaqunraah
Mar 11, 2002
EST
✟21,242.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by seesaw
And you forget in the bible it says he got every animal, thats impossible since alot of animals were in other parts of ther world and back then they didn't even know that the world had other parts.
God knew where the animals were and how to get them to where He wanted them! You ever notice those species, like the buzzards in Hinckley, OH, that migrate every year without anyone telling them and come back to the same spot.

Upvote 0

OldShepherd

Zaqunraah
Mar 11, 2002
EST
✟21,242.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
yes there is a problem, cause god doesn't interfere with life. I mean in our life.
Your response means exactly what? It certainly doesn't respond to anything in my post. I once saw with my own two eyeballs a 12 year old girl who had broken her arm the nite before healed instantly as she sat in church last row, aisle side. She didn't ask for it, wasn't expecting it, wasn't even thinking about it. She suddenly said my arm feels funny. Her parents took her back to the Dr. on Monday. The Dr's and xray techs were completely baffled as they examined both xrays. God doesn't interfere with or in our life?

Oh BTW your links to tectonic plate info said absolutely nothing about sedimentation.

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by andybell
Today these insects exist! Were they there at the time of the flood? Were the caves there before the flood? Do you have proof of these?

lol yes, caves don't just show up over night. ANd when they are 100+ feet deep.

Upvote 0

OldShepherd

Zaqunraah
Mar 11, 2002
EST
✟21,242.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
yeah god could, but noah couldn't and in the bible it says noah got the animals and there is insect 100+ feet underground in cavs and thats the only place they can survive. Yeah its a real good story but impossible.
You are wasting my time. You have not produced the first bit of evidence or proof of anything you say. Show me some scientific evidence of the so-called insects 100 feet underground. Then answer the other question. Is there any proof that this was the condition at the time fo the flood?

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by OldShepherd
Your response means exactly what? It certainly doesn't respond to anything in my post. I once saw with my own two eyeballs a 12 year old girl who had broken her arm the nite before healed instantly as she sat in church last row, aisle side. She didn't ask for it, wasn't expecting it, wasn't even thinking about it. She suddenly said my arm feels funny. Her parents took her back to the Dr. on Monday. The Dr's and xray techs were completely baffled as they examined both xrays. God doesn't interfere with or in our life?

Oh BTW your links to tectonic plate info said absolutely nothing about sedimentation.

DO you have evidence of this, real evidence. And just cause her arm healed doesn't have anything to do with god, it that was so he would cure everyone that is sick. DUH

And why must everyone say well look this happened and we can't figure it out so its god. That bull. Everything is explainable, but i am not a doctor but there is always an explanation for stuff like that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by OldShepherd
You are wasting my time. You have not produced the first bit of evidence or proof of anything you say. Show me some scientific evidence of the so-called insects 100 feet underground. Then answer the other question. Is there any proof that this was the condition at the time fo the flood?

LOL if you don't know that there is insects in cavs 100+ deep go back to school. There is Spiders and bats and other birds. But the powerfull noah went around the world when back then they didn't even know about the USA and SOuth america.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Originally posted by andybell
When the flood waters were released from the deep in such a hurry how could this have not caused the formation of the cave

lol cause there is no evidence of a massive flood making it, its taken millions of years to make these cavs. And there is no water at the bottem of some of them. A flood could have made some caves but not caves a half maile deep.

Upvote 0

OldShepherd

Zaqunraah
Mar 11, 2002
EST
✟21,242.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
DO you have evidence of this, real evidence. And just cause her arm healed doesn't have anything to do with god, it that was so he would cure everyone that is sick. DUH

And why must everyone say well look this happened and we can't figure it out so its god. That bull. Everything is explainable, but i am not a doctor but there is always an explanation for stuff like that.
Oh you want me to "prove" what I say while you refuse to prove or document anything at all? Oh I'm sure there was a logical explanation why a broken bone was healed, and severe bruising disappeared immediately. I'm still waiting for the Dr's explanation. Been almost twenty years.

Upvote 0

kaotic

Learn physics
Sep 22, 2002
North Carolina, USA
Visit site
✟14,836.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
BUT you are stilling missing the picture there is no evidence of a global flood. lol but we went of topic. since noah didn't know they cave existed how could he have gotten the animals. he couldn't have back then they didn't know about the world being round and havn't other Continents.

Upvote 0