• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Flood, big, small or not at all???

Discussion in 'Creation & Evolution' started by andybell, Oct 17, 2002.

1. OldShepherd

OldShepherd Zaqunraah

+165
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    It is not seven it is seven pair.

Genesis 7:2 Of every clean beast you must take to yourself by sevens, the sire and its mate; and of every beast that is not clean just two, the sire and its mate;

Gene pool, cross breeding, etc. etc. If God is omnipotent none of this is a problem.

2. kaotic

kaotic Learn physics

+3
    Agnostic
    US-Democrat
    yes there is a problem, cause god doesn't interfere with life. I mean in our life.

3. OldShepherd

OldShepherd Zaqunraah

+165
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    God knew where the animals were and how to get them to where He wanted them! You ever notice those species, like the buzzards in Hinckley, OH, that migrate every year without anyone telling them and come back to the same spot.

4. andybell

andybell The Eggman

+0
    Christian
    Today these insects exist! Were they there at the time of the flood? Were the caves there before the flood? Do you have proof of these?

5. kaotic

kaotic Learn physics

+3
    Agnostic
    US-Democrat
    yeah god could, but noah couldn't and in the bible it says noah got the animals and there is insect 100+ feet underground in cavs and thats the only place they can survive. Yeah its a real good story but impossible.

6. OldShepherd

OldShepherd Zaqunraah

+165
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Your response means exactly what? It certainly doesn't respond to anything in my post. I once saw with my own two eyeballs a 12 year old girl who had broken her arm the nite before healed instantly as she sat in church last row, aisle side. She didn't ask for it, wasn't expecting it, wasn't even thinking about it. She suddenly said my arm feels funny. Her parents took her back to the Dr. on Monday. The Dr's and xray techs were completely baffled as they examined both xrays. God doesn't interfere with or in our life?

Oh BTW your links to tectonic plate info said absolutely nothing about sedimentation.

7. kaotic

kaotic Learn physics

+3
    Agnostic
    US-Democrat
    lol yes, caves don't just show up over night. ANd when they are 100+ feet deep.

8. OldShepherd

OldShepherd Zaqunraah

+165
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    You are wasting my time. You have not produced the first bit of evidence or proof of anything you say. Show me some scientific evidence of the so-called insects 100 feet underground. Then answer the other question. Is there any proof that this was the condition at the time fo the flood?

9. andybell

andybell The Eggman

+0
    Christian
    but when there is a catastrophic flood then how can you be sure that caves can't show up overnight?

10. kaotic

kaotic Learn physics

+3
    Agnostic
    US-Democrat
    DO you have evidence of this, real evidence. And just cause her arm healed doesn't have anything to do with god, it that was so he would cure everyone that is sick. DUH

And why must everyone say well look this happened and we can't figure it out so its god. That bull. Everything is explainable, but i am not a doctor but there is always an explanation for stuff like that.

11. chickenman

chickenman evil unamerican

+6
  12. kaotic

kaotic Learn physics

+3
    Agnostic
    US-Democrat
    LOL if you don't know that there is insects in cavs 100+ deep go back to school. There is Spiders and bats and other birds. But the powerfull noah went around the world when back then they didn't even know about the USA and SOuth america.

13. kaotic

kaotic Learn physics

+3
    Agnostic
    US-Democrat
    NO these caves take millions of years to forum, there half a mile deep. some of them.

14. kaotic

kaotic Learn physics

+3
    Agnostic
    US-Democrat
    and you talking about evidence the only evidence you have posted is what a few people here have posted christain false science.

15. andybell

andybell The Eggman

+0
    Christian
    When the flood waters were released from the deep in such a hurry how could this have not caused the formation of the cave

16. kaotic

kaotic Learn physics

+3
    Agnostic
    US-Democrat
    lol cause there is no evidence of a massive flood making it, its taken millions of years to make these cavs. And there is no water at the bottem of some of them. A flood could have made some caves but not caves a half maile deep.

17. andybell

andybell The Eggman

+0
    Christian
    so if there is no water at the bottom of them then surely that it stand to reason that all of the water left the cave in the event.

18. chickenman

chickenman evil unamerican

+6
    because caves contain stalagmites which take a lot longer than 6000 years to form

19. OldShepherd

OldShepherd Zaqunraah

+165
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Oh you want me to "prove" what I say while you refuse to prove or document anything at all? Oh I'm sure there was a logical explanation why a broken bone was healed, and severe bruising disappeared immediately. I'm still waiting for the Dr's explanation. Been almost twenty years.

20. kaotic

kaotic Learn physics

+3
    Agnostic
    US-Democrat
    BUT you are stilling missing the picture there is no evidence of a global flood. lol but we went of topic. since noah didn't know they cave existed how could he have gotten the animals. he couldn't have back then they didn't know about the world being round and havn't other Continents.