ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I really do not spend much time associating with atheist, and in Ms they are not many at least many vocal ones. There may be more than i know, that are quiet about their belief.
Then what are you doing to fulfill the great commission?

But again, your comments ignore the reality that the vast, vast majority of all Christians believe that the earth is a globe. It is possible to actually love the Lord and believe the earth is a globe.

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,595.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
That is not my light source, this from the video posted by the other globe earth person.
Well now you know why the results aren't identical.
Interesting how you nit pick over the small difference in the photos put up by globe earthers, yet uncritically accept your own paper covered light bulb as "identical" to the moon.
You hold to a double standard.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: SPF
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,595.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Atheist believe in a globe earth and the Bible states that anyone who does not believe/confess that Christ has come in the flesh is an antichrist. Atheist do not confess/believe God has come in the flesh
Back to the logical fallacies.
You do realise that resorting to logical fallacies is tantamount to admitting you have no argument.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,849.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Then what are you doing to fulfill the great commission?

But again, your comments ignore the reality that the vast, vast majority of all Christians believe that the earth is a globe. It is possible to actually love the Lord and believe the earth is a globe.

I do not follow numbers if i did i would never have been a believer.

As for the great commission, I have this on a front window of my building that i use as a studio.
So if God draws a person to the message the information is there for anyone to believe in The Messiah for Eternal Life.

DSCN6392+.jpg

Reactions: SeventyOne
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,595.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I do not follow numbers if i did i would never have been a believer.

As for the great commission, I have this on a front window of my building that i use as a studio.
So if God draws a person to the message the information is there for anyone to believe in The Messiah for Eternal Life.

View attachment 273322
I see nothing of the Gospel message there, just your mistaken interpretation of Scripture.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I see nothing of the Gospel message there, just your mistaken interpretation of Scripture.

Did you actually read them, or just turn away like Dracula from sunlight when you saw the words 'flat' and 'earth'? The biggest sheet of paper there is nothing but the gospel.

Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,182,595.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Did you actually read them, or just turn away like Dracula from sunlight when you saw the words 'flat' and 'earth'? The biggest sheet of paper there is nothing but the gospel.
My apologies, I clicked on the image and had a huge picture swamp the screen of my phone. All I could see was FLAT EARTH.
You are right in a sense though. No one is likely to read any further once they see the flat earth nonsense.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,450.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
What is the FE explanation for the craters on the moon? What are they? And what is the explanation for new craters that have been documented?

They will say they were created while in the process of making the moon of which they believe it is made of Edam cheese..:p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟778,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This thread is now closed. Come on guys, 48 pages of bickering along with three thread cleans? The thread is closed for goading, flaming, and just going on too long with people getting nasty.

MOD HAT OFF

• Haha
Reactions: lasthero
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.