Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm still here because I'm curious as to how deep the rabbit hole is. I'm now being told that planets, galaxies and the space program are all fake, along with any evidence for them, but so are dinosaur bones.

And everybody's telling lies, including, apparently, me, because I took a flight that "doesn't exist."

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟231,147.00
Faith
Christian
6 minutes

Even ignoring the additional height orbit confers, the Earth has a surface area of around 510 million square kilometres. Divide that by the 16,737 satellites and you get one small object every 30,470 square kilometres.

Besides, what does he think happens to all the satellites and do we add another million or so to the conspiracy - even my old company had a satellite division and managed several of its own.

Upvote 0

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟926,526.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
Flat Earth - The Sun Explained

5 Minutes -
That was not a satisfactory explanation.

In the Southern Hemisphere in summer the days get longer just like in the North... how would that be possible if the sun speeds up to the the vast speed needed to traverse the much longer outer path in one day?

In addition the perspective sunset explanations aren't even sufficient for the images in the video. Why would the bottom half of the sun disappear first?

Why does it so rapidly approach the horizon despite being many times higher and brighter than airplanes?

(Sorry for the delay in responding).

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You might want to check your own posts. At least Patrick jane and Jacksbratt have been posting things other than snark
You might want to take your own advice before you give any.

Reactions: patrick jane
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And when people can't cope with things being beyond their control or occurring as random events, they dismiss it as "conspiracy"
lol.Thanks for proving you don't know what "conspiracy" means.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
6 minutes

Go out on any clear evening shortly after sunset and after twilight and you'll see plenty of satellites in motion across the sky. They're not stuck to the inside of an invisible dome while attached to a balloon (that never seems to run out of helium). Seeing for yourself will bring you closer to reality than spending all your time in front of a computer screen watching conspiracy videos made by your favorite Youtube celebrities looking for their slice of fame.

• Optimistic
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟652,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
And everybody's telling lies, including, apparently, me, because I took a flight that "doesn't exist."

Or someone is paying you to say that, or you were on a simulation of that flight, or the windows had computer screens outside making you believe you were on that flight, or the pilots actually took a different route than indicated on the map....;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Radagast
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Or someone is paying you to say that, or you were on a simulation of that flight, or the windows had computer screens outside making you believe you were on that flight, or the pilots actually took a different route than indicated on the map....;)

I saw some pretty cool simulated Antarctic ice through the windows on the way. And after I arrived, I saw some pretty cool simulated lions and wildebeest. And an entire simulated city of Johannesburg.

And I guess that, while I was sleeping, they secretly altered my watch to fool me about how long the flight took.

Upvote 0

patrick jane

MAD Bible Believer
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2015
St. Louis - Ephesians 2:6-8
Visit site
✟132,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Rad, Trog, or somebody asked me yesterday if Google was in on the fake nasa hoaxes also. I think this answers that, and the point that nasa claims that 60 miles high is the altitude now needed to see curvature. This images solves both "problems" the globers have. Look where the bottom half of the images comes from. Look this up if you don't believe me.

77bbeb8f5b98fb9e766610d3c42343a6.jpg

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Rad, Trog, or somebody asked me yesterday if Google was in on the fake nasa hoaxes also. I think this answers that, and the point that nasa claims that 60 miles high is the altitude now needed to see curvature. This images solves both "problems" the globers have. Look where the bottom half of the images comes from. Look this up if you don't believe me.

77bbeb8f5b98fb9e766610d3c42343a6.jpg
I really wish that NASA and all the rest would stop using a fish eye lens. I mean really... the right tool for the job, boys.

A fish eye lens will show curvature at 20 feet, 100 feet and 1000 feet....

So, trash the fish eye and lets get real......even on that tripe where the guy parachuted from space... All around... fish eye lenses.... EXCEPT, they messed up. The camera from inside his little capsule... when they open the door...looks out to a view with no curve. However, it is a very short piece of horizon.

slide_253592_1580928_free.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I saw some pretty cool simulated Antarctic ice through the windows on the way. And after I arrived, I saw some pretty cool simulated lions and wildebeest. And an entire simulated city of Johannesburg.

And I guess that, while I was sleeping, they secretly altered my watch to fool me about how long the flight took.
Trog would consider this "discussion" and a valuable addition to the "conversation".

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Even ignoring the additional height orbit confers, the Earth has a surface area of around 510 million square kilometres. Divide that by the 16,737 satellites and you get one small object every 30,470 square kilometres.

Besides, what does he think happens to all the satellites and do we add another million or so to the conspiracy - even my old company had a satellite division and managed several of its own.
Why should we divide and assume the distribution is even?

Upvote 0