First on CNN: Hundreds of TSA screeners, working without pay, calling out sick at major airports

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There was a deal. The democrats were on with it. The republicans in the House and Senate were on with it. And Trump agreed to it. Then Rush Limbaugh ordered him to renege on it. Which he did. This is why McConnell told him that there wouldn't even be a vote, until Trump put his signature on a compromise.

It's telling when a president's own party leaders won't accept his word on a deal.
So we have to ask Rush Limbaugh for a deal?

Was that the compromise where there was no funding for the border security?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
So we have to ask Rush Limbaugh for a deal?

Apparently, Trump does. He agreed to a compromise, but when Limbaugh and Coulter yelled at him about it, he reneged on his agreement with Ryan, McConnell, and the democrats.

Was that the compromise where there was no funding for the border security?

No, besides funding for border security, it also had some funding for a wall. Probably the last chance he had of getting any funding for the wall.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
why should WE pay billions of dollars for a wall that he Promised would be paid for by Mexico

Well, he's hoping you're stupid enough to forget about that. And if you don't, he says that Mexico will pay by us putting tariffs on goods coming into the U.S. or something. Never mind that we'd be paying for it that way, too.

plus someone started a Gofundme for the wall....he can use that until he negotiates with Mexico

Sounds fair. I understand that they've already funded 400 feet of wall.

can understand TSA workers wanting to call off but it makes it miserable for those who do show up for work when they are short co-workers

When it costs them money to go to work, hard to blame them for getting sick.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is the BEST news I've heard in a year. I have no clue why the government felt compelled to violate my 4th Amendment in the first place. (Actually I DO know why they did this, and our own government's criminals behind all the "false flag" events designed to reduce our freedoms, including privacy and 2nd amendment.)

“Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
― Benjamin Franklin

But given the Metropolis Model (Mystery Babylon, for those unfamiliar with the history of the Babylonian Empire) in which governments feel compelled to regulate every aspect of existence, including the ounces of sugary carbonated beverages, things CANNOT truly get better, they can only continue to accelerate their rate of control over us.

Thanks,
DaDad

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes just not with an SVIED. :)
-- or with Grandparents and their grandchildren --, but all muslim men in their religious apparel WILL be granted FULL UNRESTRICTED access to avoid any TSA "profiling" accusations.

DaDad

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DanishLutheran

Dec 22, 2018
Aarhus
✟25,867.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I don't blame them. I wouldn't work for nothing while the Child-in-Chief has his temper tantrum.

But enough about Obama, and the times he shut down the government. Not everything's about Obama anymore

• Haha
Reactions: DaDad
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
(snip) Not everything's about Obama anymore
apparently that's not true, there doesn't appear to be any way to discuss President Trump without someone suddenly being overwhelmed with a need to discuss President Obama or Sec Clinton. It's almost like some people, not really having any way to defend President Trump with the truth, try and use President Obama to distract from just how bad President Trump is at this job. I figure people have simply given up trying to find something positive President Trump has done/said and since they're so used to blaming President Obama for...well everything actually, they just bring him up hoping no one notices they can't find any way to defend President Trump. :wave:
tulc(but that deflection hasn't worked for quite some time in President Trumps administration) ;)

Reactions: The Barbarian
Upvote 0

Reconciliation and Truth

Nov 4, 2018
Midwest
✟19,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
apparently that's not true, there doesn't appear to be any way to discuss President Trump without someone suddenly being overwhelmed with a need to discuss President Obama or Sec Clinton. It's almost like some people, not really having any way to defend President Trump with the truth, try and use President Obama to distract from just how bad President Trump is at this job. I figure people have simply given up trying to find something positive President Trump has done/said and since they're so used to blaming President Obama for...well everything actually, they just bring him up hoping no one notices they can't find any way to defend President Trump. :wave:
tulc(but that deflection hasn't worked for quite some time in President Trumps administration) ;)

HILLARY CLINTON.

CROOKED.

EMAILS.

joe-bidens-brother-says-hillary-clinton-blew-it-in-2016.jpg

something about being worse than anything...?

I listen to talk radio on the way to work and I can't remember all the horrible things she did.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,069.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
HILLARY CLINTON.

CROOKED.

EMAILS.

You forgot "BENGHAZI." She lost the election. Republicans spent years and tens of millions of our tax dollars to get her, and couldn't find any crimes. Get used to it.

Now, we're dealing with real crimes in the real White House. And as you see, Mueller is taking out real criminals who actually did crimes. He's not done. Get used to it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums