First of all: hear the loving kindness of Jesus.

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
First of all: hear the loving kindness of Jesus.

· “Cause me to hear Your loving_kindness in the morning, for I do trust in You; cause me to know the way in which I should walk, for I lift up my soul to You.” (Psalms 143.8).

Many times we are taken aback when we hear someone curse or slander us. Nonetheless, instead of sticking around of that place brooding over the evil that this person made to us, back off of this place, pray for this person, wait Jesus let on the way in which you should walk so that you can inherit this blessing and, afterwards this, rest in the presence of Jesus hearing His loving kindness (Psalms 37.4,7).

Perhaps you say: I have been praying for years. But have you lifted up your soul to Jesus all this years and come after what He said for you to do? We are used to attending to big things only. We hope for great revelation that sort out our problems in a sudden way.

Nevertheless, most of the times Jesus reveals His will by and by. If we hear His smooth voice and come after each piece of information that He gives us before His Holy Spirit, certainly we will see the things being made into new things little by little.

Have a grandiose day in Christ Jesus without let out the good part: to hear the loving kindness of Jesus before any activity, upon waking.