Finish strong...something inspirational

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: simpleone
Upvote 0

simpleone

Veteran
Jan 30, 2007
✟18,099.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Mate, it's really a great testimony, and he is an Aussie.

I had already posted it a few days ago at: http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=7344840

So, don't feel ignored if there isn't any comments to your thread.

Blessings.

Hi friend....am sorry I really missed your post. I had actually gotten this as a fwd few days back (but only saw it couple nights back) and it was very timely for me.

I felt I couldn't forgive myself from a new low I stooped to recently alongwith feelings of letting God down...it was a terrible feeling which was troubling me for many days...but this video showed me - that I am going to fall but i can't stay down/fallen/beating up myself - i have to get up and finish the race for God...
There is still some testing going on in my life now...I just need to wait on God and his plan of rescue for me...in the meantime - I have to be careful to show his love to everyone and not let my flesh get in the way.

thanks for the link to your thread - I will check it out! :)
also letting me know not to worry about lack of responses - very kind/considerate of you :)

Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi friend....am sorry I really missed your post. I had actually gotten this as a fwd few days back (but only saw it couple nights back) and it was very timely for me.

I felt I couldn't forgive myself from a new low I stooped to recently alongwith feelings of letting God down...it was a terrible feeling which was troubling me for many days...but this video showed me - that I am going to fall but i can't stay down/fallen/beating up myself - i have to get up and finish the race for God...
There is still some testing going on in my life now...I just need to wait on God and his plan of rescue for me...in the meantime - I have to be careful to show his love to everyone and not let my flesh get in the way.

thanks for the link to your thread - I will check it out! :)
also letting me know not to worry about lack of responses - very kind/considerate of you :)

No problems mate, actually the video stirred me up so much that I went to church on Sunday and rededicated my life. I have been going through Egypt for the past month or so.

Anything you wish to share?

Blessings!:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.