The Journey For Truth

gospel2456

Aug 25, 2012
✟11,193.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In year 2022 I've had one of my best friends that passed away in a car accident in March, and my dad losing battle with Leukemia in May of 2022. These bad events I believe made me seek for the truth to answers in life that I have had prior. I became born again in year 2012, but prior years I became lukewarm and I was unsure on how much stories of the Bible is truth or not. Instead of pondering about these questions, I decided to do my own investigative research to find out the truth hence the title of my book being called "The Journey For Truth". The amount of information that I came across is staggering, which at the end of 2022, I felt inspired to piece all the information that I researched, and put it in a book to release to the world which I recently finished it and have published it to the world. This book I hope will bring a non-believer to Christ or at least plant a seed, and I firmly believe that if a Christian is going through a lukewarm period, this information will strengthen their faith as it has for me. There is no doubt anymore that the bible is 100% inspired and there is a battle between God vs Satan - good vs evil.

www.TheJourneyForTruth.com