Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Reborn_in_Christ2003 said:
YOu have never heard of FFH, ya gotta be kidding me!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Well I don't think I have...the name just doesn't ring a bell. I am a recent fan of christian contempary music so I don't know alot right now...Is the band's name FFH or is that an abbr.?

Upvote 0

nephilimiyr

I've Been Keepin My Eyes Wide Open
Jan 21, 2003
Wausau Wisconsin
Visit site
✟48,052.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lia said:
I like both bands but I haven't heard all of their songs, so I can't really decide here :p My fave song so far from Casting Crowns - Who Am I. It just touches my heart again and again when I listen to it.
I believe that's the song that won them the song writter of the year award for the Dove awards. It is good isn't it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

~SHINE~

Be Thou my Vision
Feb 26, 2004
In the USA
✟8,576.00
Faith
Christian
I like Casting Crowns, haven't heard all that much by them though.

But with FFH, their songs seem kind of... er, I can't think of a word for it. But I'll really like a song for maybe a week, and then I'll get sick of the tune. They don't stay interesting very long, if that makes any sense. And this has happened with every single FFH song that I've listened to. That's why I don't like FFH much.

Upvote 0

Bradford

Fool on the Hill
May 5, 2004
✟29,708.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As much as I thought "If We Are The Body" was a good "list of charges" against the modern church... The lyrics from "Lour Love is Extravagant" give me much pause...

Your friendship, it is intimate
I feel like moving to the rhythm of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in our secret place

The third line above- is God our Father, and is Jesus our Brother- or is Jesus our girlfriend?

Flame away!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

~SHINE~

Be Thou my Vision
Feb 26, 2004
In the USA
✟8,576.00
Faith
Christian
Bradford said:
As much as I thought "If We Are The Body" was a good "list of charges" against the modern church... The lyrics from "Lour Love is Extravagant" give me much pause...

Your friendship, it is intimate
I feel like moving to the rhythm of Your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating in our secret place

The third line above- is God our Father, and is Jesus our Brother- or is Jesus our girlfriend?

Flame away!
There was a whole debate on this song in the teen forum on whether or not it was an acceptable worship song. There were a lot of people that agreed with you.

Upvote 0