When using my gift to cast away evil spirits, spiders are cast out too!?

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Just a curious observation I had when practicing my gift of spiritual deliverance whenever I sense evil spirits.

I used to live in a neighborhood with significant population of large huntsman spiders. These spiders grow to the size of a man's hand. We have at least a dozen of these full grown spiders in our house. Most of them just hiding from view and I know where they hide so I know they're there.

We have more of these spiders in my youth. Then in my twenties, I had a breakthrough in spiritual deliverance. From that time I never saw any of those spiders in our house anymore. I asked my sister just to make I'm not hallucinating or something, and she also noticed the same thing.

I spoke to two of my neighbors they tell me, they still have those spiders. Apart from my gift, nothing else has changed in our house, we still have plenty of insects and other small animals these large spiders love to eat.

One thing I have to share though, when I'm being visited by evil spirits in dreams, they sometimes appear in my dreams as menacing spiders. OR if I'm encountering evil spirits in dreams appearing in other forms, anything other than a spider, but when I wake up, I find one of these large spiders lurking nearby.

Sometimes it makes me wonder if these real spiders have any connection to evil spirits like they're being possessed or used as 'carriers' or something. It reminds of a verse in Bible where Jesus cast out evil spirits who bargained to be allowed to possess pigs. And the possessed pigs went off.

And here's an even more interesting story. Twice my sister had a big nightmare. One of them we found a very large rat in our room. In another occasion, we found a very large centipede over 12 inches long under her pillow. We never saw such large centipede in our house like never ever. We tried to kill it but it was incredibly tough and moved so fast it escaped seemingly unhurt.

In both occasions, I wasn't sleeping in her room. But it seems evil spirits may be linked to animals that are literally nightmarish in nature. I don't know how. I've also observed the same thing in squalid conditions characterized by strong, unpleasant smells (caused by bacteria, NOT by evil spirits).

I'm not saying that getting your house spotless clean and insect and vermin-free will lower your chance of encountering evil spirits. It helps but not guaranteed in my experience.

Reactions: Joined2krist

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,301.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That's a new one.

At this time, my theory is that evil spirits cause me fear when they try to manifest or I feel their presence.

However that fear is only very fleeting as it fuels the gift I have to drive them away.

Big spiders also cause me fear. And I suppose the gift is working against them too because they cause fear but not instantly but over time.

But spiders are different out of all other creatures. Because I can sense their presence, especially the big ones if nearby even if I don't see them and they're hiding away. They appear in my dreams as well when some are nearby.

They seem able manifest in the spiritual realm and announce their presence in the spirit in the same manner as evil spirits.

Or perhaps, evil spirits can manifest physically and their favorite forms are spiders.

Upvote 0