Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The useful thing about threads like this is we can see who applauds White Supremacists.

Yep. It's been my suspicion for some time certain posters were closeted racists, based on their statements and double standards on other subjects. Their affirmation of this piece further confirms those suspicions.

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The man is a racist no matter how much you defend him.

Now I feel better....

I bet that when he typed that essay, he was wearing a pointy white hood. I mean, he said he lives in South, where there be dragons, right? It's like StrongBad Email, only with a hood instead of a luciador mask. Oh wait, I said "luciador"... does that make me racist?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I bet that when he typed that essay, he was wearing a pointy white hood. I mean, he said he lives in South, where there be dragons, right? It's like StrongBad Email, only with a hood instead of a luciador mask. Oh wait, I said "luciador"... does that make me racist?

This isn't about you, but your goading has been noted.

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if the guy who wrote the article is objective enough to understand, his personal experiences and perceptions of blacks, don't apply to all blacks, the same way his personal experience with whites, would not apply to all whites?

Pretty sure he understands that about those experiences and perceptions better than the people reading it and barking "poo-poo hea"-er I mean "racist" like a chihuahua on speed. But, the Racial Guilt Train is long and there are no stops! Come on, get on and ride it!

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The useful thing about threads like this is we can see who applauds White Supremacists.

Wrong. He's clearly a Yellow Supremacist. Long live the Sino-Nippon Empire. I bet he's even against China's one-child policy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Pretty sure he understands that about those experiences and perceptions better than the people reading it and barking "poo-poo hea"-er I mean "racist" like a chihuahua on speed. But, the Racial Guilt Train is long and there are no stops! Come on, get on and ride it!

One wonders if he does in fact understand then why the need to broad-brush all blacks as a race which does not reason, communicate and cannot control impulses well, compared to all others?

Why are you so offended that some label this man as a racist? Do you have some personal interest in the man?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
You write that like it's supposed be somehow profound, ipso facto . I don't see the significance of it. What of it?

Why make this personal?

Obviously this has struck a nerve. Why is that?

Should I be worried that I might get Rick-Rolled?

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

He sure seemed to be broad brushing to me, which is intellectually, quite lazy and indeed, racist.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
One wonders if he does in fact understand then why the need to broad-brush all blacks as a race which does not reason, communicate and cannot control impulses well, compared to all others?

Why are you so offended that some label this man as a racist? Do you have some personal interest in the man?

I'm not offended by calling him racist. I think it's wryly amusing. He points out trends in behavior based on years of experience; by those observations, we can then gain insights that are useful for solving problems in our nation and inter-race relations --as Avid and I were discussing, EG broken families, raising kids, imparting values.

But I suppose, with all the 'tolerance' and 'acceptance' in the West, there are few avenues left for making oneself feel sanctimoniously superior to others. Hence, I can understand why some people would run in and declare authoritatively: This man is racist!, as if the declaration were an end in itself. I mean, it happens among the pundits all the time.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
But I suppose, with all the 'tolerance' and 'acceptance' in the West, there are few avenues left for making oneself feel sanctimoniously superior to others.

This author and his fans seem to have found a way.

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
He sure seemed to be broad brushing to me, which is intellectually, quite lazy and indeed, racist.

Well, obviously others came to a different conclusion, so it's likely that's just your own interpretation based on your own prejudices.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟559,176.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, obviously others came to a different conclusion, so it's likely that's just your own interpretation based on your own prejudices.

Or rather, an interpretation based on a basic understanding of the English language.

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Or rather, an interpretation based on a basic understanding of the English language.

A long essay like this touches upon a lot of complex behavioral topics; relying on just basic English will definitely lead to inaccurate conclusions. It's like trying to surgery with a baseball bat.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.