Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Lol, one day. But only as God opens those doors unto me. Only He can...
But I feel we need a fresh take on the Scriptures. The Pastor who raised me, he did some very profound things, but the most profound was when he had Old Testament characters quoting New Testament stuff. Those types of things just made the Bible come alive to me. We'll see what happens, all in all. For now, I'm still just at the mercy of my own povertous state. Only God can fix that.

Hey! You may look around and think you see poverty but you and I both know that in Him, we have everything we could ever need and want forevermore! All His riches in glory Amen! There are now resources at your fingertips that you could not possibly even imagine! Glory to God! ^_^^_^^_^

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Lol, well theres an idea... Best way to put it is IF God truly does give me what He has revealed to me He would (in essence my dream), then I will be a very, very UNCONVENTIONAL pastor. I'm going to serve the Body with certain Pastorial functions, yes... But I think God may have a higher calling on my life... Time well tell for sure.

Mmmm - this is getting exciting!

Upvote 0

watchtower08

Jun 4, 2010
USA
✟22,003.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey! You may look around and think you see poverty but you and I both know that in Him, we have everything we could ever need and want forevermore! All His riches in glory Amen! There are now resources at your fingertips that you could not possibly even imagine! Glory to God! ^_^^_^^_^

Lol, I know. The types of resources I need are willing volunteers with the right blend of talent to aid me. If I had that, what use would money be to me? So thank you Shep. I control my finances, not the other way around.

Upvote 0

watchtower08

Jun 4, 2010
USA
✟22,003.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Perhaps somewhere in the entertainment industry hallelujah! :D

You guessed it. God gave me a vision, a television series to be exact. The whole thing is like a parable, a fictional story used to illustrate Spiritual truths and principles. I have called myself the pen in His hand used to write it.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Lol, I could share some of the prophecies I have received with you, the ones I feel that are truly from God. Some of my dreams. They all point to one thing: I'm going to have a decision to make one day in life...

Do it brother! But do check with the Lord first - there are some things we must keep to ourselves and some things we must share for the benefit of whoever else is reading this...But, hey - I'm all ears! Go for it! :clap:

Upvote 0

kenblaster5000

Feb 5, 2007
Las Vegas NV
✟10,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone bb08 here. I just cannot stay away from fellowship here. Thank you watchtower for the edifying words of knowledge. You are being used to give confirmation and to help the body to grow. You are a great example as well. All of you are about the importance of seeking the Lord first. The word on truth and sanctification was awesome. Straight from the heart of the Lord and His own prayers for His disciples turn apostles and all those who believe in Him in the future then and the present now. The fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much, and it is a blessing to know that the Lord of hosts prayed for me personally and always lives to make or rise intercession for us. Please, for now, all personal inquiries about my sudden change by private message.

God bless you all.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
You guessed it. God gave me a vision, a television series to be exact. The whole thing is like a parable, a fictional story used to illustrate Spiritual truths and principles. I have called myself the pen in His hand used to write it.

Let's just say that I have friends in high places - it was more how can I say, perhaps an 'educated guess' LOL! How exciting!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

watchtower08

Jun 4, 2010
USA
✟22,003.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone bb08 here. I just cannot stay away from fellowship here. Thank you watchtower for the edifying words of knowledge. You are being used to give confirmation and to help the body to grow. You are a great example as well. All of you are about the importance of seeking the Lord first. The word on truth and sanctification was awesome. Straight from the heart of the Lord and His own prayers for His disciples turn apostles and all those who believe in Him in the future then and the present now. The fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much, and it is a blessing to know that the Lord of hosts prayed for me personally and always lives to make or rise intercession for us. Please, for now, all personal inquiries about my sudden change by private message.

God bless you all.

Thank you BB08/Kenblaster. May the Lord take you to new heights.

Upvote 0

kenblaster5000

Feb 5, 2007
Las Vegas NV
✟10,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Do it brother! But do check with the Lord first - there are some things we must keep to ourselves and some things we must share for the benefit of whoever else is reading this...But, hey - I'm all ears! Go for it! :clap:

Indeed, so true. timely.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

watchtower08

Jun 4, 2010
USA
✟22,003.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If/When God opens the door unto me, things will prayerfully take off. It is a long ways from here. I have an idea, that'll need to go from the world inside my head to manifest on television screens everywhere. The media is really hard to break into, plus anyone who would want to produce it (ie provide the funding) might want to edit the content, or twist the meaning/storyline, pump it full of sexual perversedness, etc. This is why it is imperative that either I, or a man/woman of God with understanding, produce the television series.

Very complicated process. I would have to great favor on all sides from everyone involved, the television station that allows it to air, the advertisers who risk investing in it, the people who are to help me make it, and many, many others. I pray for them all daily. But the way I see it is George Lucas innovated the movie world, Stan Lee innovated the comic world, but God can use me to innovate the television world. I am very passionate about this dream, but only God can bring it together in the right time, the right circumstance...

Upvote 0

kenblaster5000

Feb 5, 2007
Las Vegas NV
✟10,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Been in with a tough crowd. Getting barraged with attacks about being delusional, a part of a worldly church, fundamentalism by a person trapped in a delusion, worldly, fundamental church as the unitarian universalists. Getting my stripes from atheists, a homosexual quoting from the satanic bible, and an agnostic that does not even notice the Spirit and word of God right in His face. All a hard days work for a Christian who wants to walk in the truth, while getting hit by those who want to cut the cords of the anointed from among them. Yes, shephard, the Lord causes us to laugh and holds our enemies in derision. All from psalm 2. But we have been given the heathen for our inheritance and we will smash them like potter's vessels and break them with a rod of iron. Revelation 2:26-28 He is the morning star as we seek him early in the morning, His light directs our steps.

God bless you all in Christ who causes us to ride upon the clouds and is mighty in battle.

Upvote 0

watchtower08

Jun 4, 2010
USA
✟22,003.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, the most guiding light prophecy I received was when I was about 9 or so. There wasn't a big heavenly production that only I could see, no blinding light, no thunderous voice, no angel. Just after a day of playing in the yard I was reclining in the grass when I heard a voice that said: You and an elite inner circle will have an opportunity for a blessing that is beyond measure if you follow Me and work hard."

Lol, some people ask if I always do what the voices in my head tell me. I tell them that as long as I discern it is from God, then yes...

One day before I left to the land of my poverty/wilderness, I had a dream.

Me and a group had to raise money (the number 13 came up) and we were to raise it selling potato chips. I turned around and told the group that I was going to follow God's direction and feed my portion of the potato chips (I had to sell) to the birds. Surprisingly, the group seems to let me go do that despite it means more work (or harder work) for them. In fact one person says they will come with me and give up one of their bags. The scene changes to the park, I am by myself, feeding the birds, when either the birds or my actions attract the attention of a bull and it comes charging at me. So I begin wrestling with the bull. And all of this is being witnessed by an outside observer: a woman in a car...

My take in the dream is that I follow God's instruction to feed these potato chips (something characterized with value in the dream) to birds, and that somehow causes a full frontal attact from the enemy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

watchtower08

Jun 4, 2010
USA
✟22,003.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Been in with a tough crowd. Getting barraged with attacks about being delusional, a part of a worldly church, fundamentalism by a person trapped in a delusion, worldly, fundamental church as the unitarian universalists. Getting my stripes from atheists, a homosexual quoting from the satanic bible, and an agnostic that does not even notice the Spirit and word of God right in His face. All a hard days work for a Christian who wants to walk in the truth, while getting hit by those who want to cut the cords of the anointed from among them. Yes, shephard, the Lord causes us to laugh and holds our enemies in derision. All from psalm 2. But we have been given the heathen for our inheritance and we will smash them like potter's vessels and break them with a rod of iron. Revelation 2:26-28 He is the morning star as we seek him early in the morning, His light directs our steps.

God bless you all in Christ who causes us to ride upon the clouds and is mighty in battle.

Hang in there brother, and continue to fight the good fight of faith. May He protect you from all harm and calamity. Just know that you are greatly beloved of the Lord.

Upvote 0

kenblaster5000

Feb 5, 2007
Las Vegas NV
✟10,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hang in there brother, and continue to fight the good fight of faith. May He protect you from all harm and calamity. Just know that you are greatly beloved of the Lord.

The story of Gideon is one of my favorites. I have had many fleece moments where I have asked God for signs. He has given me so many signs. Especially ford focuses that remind me to focus. I have had some pretty crazy dreams about battles with demons and even the dragon that vomits after the servants of the Lord, the earth opened to take it in, and it being vomited on the horizon. All about a year ago. The dream of the demons was me in a three story building on the third floor. There was an assault on the place and I saw some men on surveillance cameras coming in. I did not know which side was good or evil. I asked the Lord to deliver me from the place if it was not of Him. I found myself down on the lawn where there was a motorcade. My daughter was in there with a mark on her forehand. I looked at it and it lifted and came off of her. Next was a scene of a light switch having to do with America and China. After that a demon said "I am going to give you a disease and breathed a green substance. I backed up. After this I saw an effiminate man sitting in a room with a device that I could tell emits a vapor that apparently I thought is used to make people "high". Then I was walking down a corrider with demons all around passing by me apparently not seeing me, I was singing a praise to the Lord, "Mighty to save".

Bless. With wisdom comes much grief.

Upvote 0

kenblaster5000

Feb 5, 2007
Las Vegas NV
✟10,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well, the most guiding light prophecy I received was when I was about 9 or so. There wasn't a big heavenly production that only I could see, no blinding light, no thunderous voice, no angel. Just after a day of playing in the yard I was reclining in the grass when I heard a voice that said: You and an elite inner circle will have an opportunity for a blessing that is beyond measure if you follow Me and work hard."

Lol, some people ask if I always do what the voices in my head tell me. I tell them that as long as I discern it is from God, then yes...

One day before I left to the land of my poverty/wilderness, I had a dream.

Me and a group had to raise money (the number 13 came up) and we were to raise it selling potato chips. I turned around and told the group that I was going to follow God's direction and feed my portion of the potato chips (I had to sell) to the birds. Surprisingly, the group seems to let me go do that despite it means more work (or harder work) for them. In fact one person says they will come with me and give up one of their bags. The scene changes to the park, I am by myself, feeding the birds, when either the birds or my actions attract the attention of a bull and it comes charging at me. So I begin wrestling with the bull. And all of this is being witnessed by an outside observer: a woman in a car...

My take in the dream is that I follow God's instruction to feed these potato chips (something characterized with value in the dream) to birds, and that somehow causes a full frontal attact from the enemy.

The Holy Spirit gave me utterance one time as I woke up exclaiming I am a park ranger. park=ground, ranger=part of a body of troops, ken=range of vision, range of understanding. His promises are real, He gives us a new name on a white stone, that noone knows but he who receives it. He fullfills all of the promises of rewards for those who overcome in revelations, the 7 churches.

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Raymond went for his pre-op assessment yesterday, I have to admit my emotions are a bit topsy turvy right now.I wrote this yesterday but this morning I am struggling. It's been nearly 2 months since the diagnosis was made. I know God is in control. When I was a young nurse a nephrectomy- kidney removal was a major, major op. Things have progressed in the last 30 years - praise God but today my nerves fee shot to pieces.

Trusting in the Lord our God

There is a word that has gripped me with fear,
A word which I always dreaded to hear,
The doctor said “Your husband has cancer in his kidney,”
That dreaded moment that could have filled me with dismay.

But my trust is in the Lord my God,
He is not the author of sickness or disease,
And I know the day of miracles has not ceased,
Highlighting the cancer found on routine MRI was all of God.

God does not fail to deliver his promises,
He is not a man that withholds His goodness,
Our God cannot act contrary to His nature,
And He has amazing plans for my husband’s future.

This is not an easy time a date for surgery has been given,
We are still placing our trust in the God of heaven,
Believing still my husband from cancer will be free,
For God says “I am the Lord that healeth thee.”

So at this time leading up to surgery next week,
We place our trust in Him and his face we will seek,
We are blessed with wonderful doctors today of that there is no doubt,
But the greatest physician of all is still healing today, His name is Jesus.

God guides the hands of surgeons and this he will do,
And God will send his angels to protect my husband too,
Wouldn’t it be amazing if they commence with surgery and find no tumour there?
Because God has miraculously intervened making the surgeons God aware.

In this time and in this hour we take all our thoughts captive,
Knowing God has promised Raymond a long life to live,
We believe great things of the Lord our God, we place our trust in Him,
Where else can we run in hour of need if not to Him?

We will fix our eyes on our precious Lord and Saviour,
His arms surround us supporting us with His love and care,
He is the one who holds all our tomorrows and there are many more,
We are so thankful to Him for his mercy and favour.

God has told us to speak to mountains,
And to this cancer we have spoken,
We have told it to go with Kingdom authority,
For there is power in the name of Jesus.

For by His stripes we are healed,
We place our trust in the Lord our God,
No eye has seen, No ear has heard,
What the Lord has proposed for those who love Him.

We trust in Him, we place our trust in Him.
Our God is good all the time, give praise to His Name,
Praising him now and always, for he deserves all our praise,
His word is yae and amen, He keeps His promises

In God we place our trust................

IreneMcGough ©10/8/2010

Last edited:
Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
No I am not going to let fear in. Feeling better after the Lord led me to Psalm 145 and reading it aloud.

Psa 145:1 A psalm of praise of David. I will exalt You, my God and King, and praise Your name forever and ever.
Psa 145:2 I will praise You every day; yes, I will praise You forever.
Psa 145:3 Great is the LORD! He is most worthy of praise! No one can measure His greatness.
Psa 145:4 Let each generation tell its children of Your mighty acts; let them proclaim Your power.
Psa 145:5 I will meditate on Your majestic, glorious splendor and Your wonderful miracles.
Psa 145:6 Your awe-inspiring deeds will be on every tongue; I will proclaim Your greatness.
Psa 145:7 Everyone will share the story of Your wonderful goodness; they will sing with joy about Your righteousness.
Psa 145:8 The LORD is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.
Psa 145:9 The LORD is good to everyone. He showers compassion on all His creation.
Psa 145:10 All of Your works will thank You, LORD, and Your faithful followers will praise You.
Psa 145:11 They will speak of the glory of Your kingdom; they will give examples of Your power.
Psa 145:12 They will tell about Your mighty deeds and about the majesty and glory of Your reign.
Psa 145:13 For Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom. You rule throughout all generations. The LORD always keeps His promises; He is gracious in all He does.
Psa 145:14 The LORD helps the fallen and lifts those bent beneath their loads.
Psa 145:15 The eyes of all look to You in hope; You give them their food as they need it.
Psa 145:16 When You open your hand, You satisfy the hunger and thirst of every living thing.
Psa 145:17 The LORD is righteous in everything He does; He is filled with kindness.
Psa 145:18 The LORD is close to all who call on Him, yes, to all who call on Him in truth.
Psa 145:19 He grants the desires of those who fear Him; He hears their cries for help and rescues them.
Psa 145:20 The LORD protects all those who love Him, but He destroys the wicked.
Psa 145:21 I will praise the LORD, and may everyone on earth bless His holy name forever and ever.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.