Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hello again! It's been on my heart for a little while to come here and share with you something the Lord told me the other day. :) It's for all you folk that may be struggling at the moment to find your feet in certain situations around you, and is designed by it's nature to inspire you with the courage to keep going. Our earthly lives are very short in comparison with what's ahead of us in eternity hallelujah! We need to keep on keepin on, and doing as the Lord is calling us to do - we are here for Him so that He can fulfill His great many purposes in us, and we must remember that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! Amen!

He was sharing with me about my life both here and in eternity, and then He said:

Oh what joy that will be when we finally meet together in heaven. Ahhhh the love that is waiting for you - you need never be sad again. I love you My girl. Be at peace now and forevermore. The King...

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
2 Corinthians 5:6-9 "So always be cheerful! As long as we are in these bodies, we are away from the Lord. But we live by faith, not by what we see. We should be cheerful, because we would rather leave these bodies and be at home with the Lord. But whether we are at home with the Lord or away from him, we still try our best to please him."

:amen:

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello again! It's been on my heart for a little while to come here and share with you something the Lord told me the other day. :) It's for all you folk that may be struggling at the moment to find your feet in certain situations around you, and is designed by it's nature to inspire you with the courage to keep going. Our earthly lives are very short in comparison with what's ahead of us in eternity hallelujah! We need to keep on keepin on, and doing as the Lord is calling us to do - we are here for Him so that He can fulfill His great many purposes in us, and we must remember that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us! Amen!

He was sharing with me about my life both here and in eternity, and then He said:

Oh what joy that will be when we finally meet together in heaven. Ahhhh the love that is waiting for you - you need never be sad again. I love you My girl. Be at peace now and forevermore. The King...

2 Corinthians 5:6-9 "So always be cheerful! As long as we are in these bodies, we are away from the Lord. But we live by faith, not by what we see. We should be cheerful, because we would rather leave these bodies and be at home with the Lord. But whether we are at home with the Lord or away from him, we still try our best to please him."

:amen:
I've been thinking about heaven a lot lately, maybe b/c our niece's baby just went there, but I think it's something more - I think we will be out here very soon. Imagine, we may be visiting in heaven the next moment instead of at "Fellowship with CindyisHis".

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.