Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Ral.. I am finding out and just simply believe JESUS heals.. and we need to believe that according to HIS WORD to us.. and have faith in GOD that it is done when we ask and believe..

Faith is rest.. Faith is confidence.. Faith is peace.. Faith is rock solid.. Faith is truth..

Yes we have to still deal with the flesh and that can be troubling.. and the doubts that assail us do not seem to stop but they do make us look to the LORD more.. the truth sets us free.. so we are free..

Let the redeemed of the LORD say so.. I AM REDEEMED!!

:)

PRAISE GOD... meditate on the WORD.. speak to our mountains tell them to leave.. submit to GOD resist the devil and he must flee..

Healing is ours.. paid for by JESUS stripes.. HE sent HIS WORD and healed us and delivered us from all our destructions.. Psalm 107:20

Thank you so much. This helps. I also liked the devotional you posted. Today I decided to substitute any reference to "The Word" for Jesus, just to see how it resonates with me. It especially does in your post. Thanks.

Things are getting better at home. My husband is not leaving. :clap: He loves me, and is willing to work things out. He said, yes, he said he wants us to get on our face together and seek God. :) Yes, yes!!!!! He also wants us to be able to attend a Life Group together. :thumbsup: That will be a feat knowing our schedules. Point is; we are one. :) Point is; we have overcome this deadly assault of the enemy to destroy our marriage.

Praise God!

Attacks all around huh.. Our daughter Talitha is in hospital right now with sharp pains in her side..

THANK YOU LORD that no weapon used against her prospers.. PAIN in the name of JESUS leave her.. and go... go now.. thank YOU LORD because I have lay my hand on her.. she recovers..

Standing with you.
Check out my site and the section on freedom in Christ- link in my profile

Thank you, I will.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Praying for Talitha!

Thank you.. I love your signature scripture.. so appropriate for me right now..

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

I layed hands on Talitha and she will recover!! Came home in the early hours.. I was able to sleep a bit before.. and the go back to bed once she was home!! She says pain only slightly there now.. and seems much better.. Praise the LORD.. the hospital did blood tests and didn't say anything really..

Want to share also a great resource from Benny Hinn ministry that they sent me.. and I only recently got laminated and it is now hanging on my wall..

I speak these scriptures and claim them over my family.. also giving thanks and praising the LORD daily for HIS precious promises to me and for my family!!

FromBennyHinnministry.jpg

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I layed hands on Talitha and she will recover!! Came home in the early hours.. I was able to sleep a bit before.. and the go back to bed once she was home!! She says pain only slightly there now.. and seems much better.. Praise the LORD.. the hospital did blood tests and didn't say anything really..
:clap: Thank You, Jesus.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Hi Cindy, Irene, Ral and others.. have any of you got MySpace or face book.. I have both of these and I would really love to have you as friends.. I share pics of family.. send gifts to friends on there.. share my faith.. can connect daily etc..

This has become a life line of such especially face book.. I have got in contact with friends I knew years ago.. believers, my own family members.. non believing (yet) LOL friends..

Ohhh how I thank the LORD for this.. I minister there daily and also just share my life.. and everything I do there others can freely see.. Halleujah..

Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Cindy, Irene, Ral and others.. have any of you got MySpace or face book.. I have both of these and I would really love to have you as friends.. I share pics of family.. send gifts to friends on there.. share my faith.. can connect daily etc..

This has become a life line of such especially face book.. I have got in contact with friends I knew years ago.. believers, my own family members.. non believing (yet) LOL friends..

Ohhh how I thank the LORD for this.. I minister there daily and also just share my life.. and everything I do there others can freely see.. Halleujah..

Sent you a PM on this. Facebook is fun. I'd also love to Facebook with anyone here so if you're interested, PM me. Thanks!

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Sent you a PM on this. Facebook is fun. I'd also love to Facebook with anyone here so if you're interested, PM me. Thanks!
I would, but not another thing that takes more time! Where am I supposed to find more time?

I took 2 days off, yesterday and today to spend with friends. It has been the things I've had to forfeit since I added a job to my life. Thankfully, I have accumulated paid time off. What I found is that I enjoyed my friends as always, but it wasn't as big a deal as I thought it would be. I am so happy in all I do. I like work, I like everything about my life. I am doing what God has called me to and have extreme satisfaction.

I may have used the time better by organizing all my stuff. I can't stand the mess my paperwork has created. Notice I said that it created? Of course it can't be my fault that I haven't filed things lately, or that my kitchen counter has a pile of papers that need to be addressed. ^_^

Life is short. Who created all this paper anyway, particularly junk mail? Hmm, junk mail is the easy part - right into the trash. It's the rest, you know, the things I may need one day.

Anyway, my time with friends has been great. One of them, the one I visited today lives across the street from the beach. We walked over, on this freezing day, and got out past the dense trees and bushes on the trail leading to the beach, out into the open, and the wind about blew us over. It was soooo cold! Brrrr! This FL girl couldn't hang. Well, she is too, but it was me who was quick to say too cold after the first 10 seconds if that. We promptly headed back, me leading the way. Okay, I know you're going to ask how cold was it - about 50. But the wind! I'm ready for the 70s this weekend. :cool: Come on! Hurry up! I've had enough winter already. We're just not used to it. But hey, most of you are enduring snow and ice. I'm sorry. I really am. You'd love it here. Unless you're nuts about cold. ;)

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Thanks Ral.. there is a few of you with the same name.. but I am sure I will find the real you eventually.. LOL.. I wrote to one of you so will see if it was you.. I sort of remember seeing your picture here.. I didn't get back to keep it as I had hoped.. sigh..

((Cindy)) You cannot physically be everywhere at once.. LOL I am just so glad I met you here!!

Tomorrow here in my state it is set to be a scorching day.. temps unbelievably high..

The night is lovely and cool though at the moment.. I have had a good and pleasant day.. nice to be nearly the weekend here.. :)

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
((Cindy)) You cannot physically be everywhere at once.. LOL I am just so glad I met you here!!

Tomorrow here in my state it is set to be a scorching day.. temps unbelievably high..

The night is lovely and cool though at the moment.. I have had a good and pleasant day.. nice to be nearly the weekend here.. :)
I am so very glad I met you too. :hug:

Yes, we are in the time of year of extreme temperatures, cold in the northern hemisphere and hot in the southern.

Upvote 0

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my state and for those other states that are so heavily affected by bush.. forest fires.. over 100 people have perished.. along with countless people injured and homes lost..

In the north they are having extreme rain falls and flooding..

I am not near the devastation.. but I pray for the Holy Spirit to be poured out on men, women and children.. every age..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

peacechild4

Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to new members who have stopped by this thread.. I send my warmest greetings..

Please dear people.. it is not worth it.. truly whatever is your concerns.... Just thank the LORD for your life and family and whatever else HE has given to you.. Life is so precious.. truly it is..

I have heard stories on TV tonight that just put so much stock on what is more important.. I cannot count the amount of people I have heard who lost everything they own, their pets and heaven only knows what else.. but are left the clothes they are standing in.. yet they say they are alive and so very thankful their families are alive.. They have much to be thankful for they say.. They say the house.. belongings are nothing.. compared to the worth of being alive.. and hugging people they thought they might never see again..

God bless you each one..

Reactions: GreenMunchkin
Upvote 0

gennaoanothen

Jesus-my-Lord
Nov 23, 2008
Maryland
Visit site
✟10,083.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my state and for those other states that are so heavily affected by bush.. forest fires.. over 100 people have perished.. along with countless people injured and homes lost..

In the north they are having extreme rain falls and flooding..

I am not near the devastation.. but I pray for the Holy Spirit to be poured out on men, women and children.. every age..
prayed in agreement with you.

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to new members who have stopped by this thread.. I send my warmest greetings..

Please dear people.. it is not worth it.. truly whatever is your concerns.... Just thank the LORD for your life and family and whatever else HE has given to you.. Life is so precious.. truly it is..

I have heard stories on TV tonight that just put so much stock on what is more important.. I cannot count the amount of people I have heard who lost everything they own, their pets and heaven only knows what else.. but are left the clothes they are standing in.. yet they say they are alive and so very thankful their families are alive.. They have much to be thankful for they say.. They say the house.. belongings are nothing.. compared to the worth of being alive.. and hugging people they thought they might never see again..

God bless you each one..

Amen sis!

In times of crisis it's then we realize more fully nothing else matters, things aere temporal and His grace is sufficient for us and will carry us through.

Praying for your state.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Psa 24:1 The earth is the LORD's, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.
Psa 24:2 For He has founded it upon the seas,
And established it upon the waters.
Psa 24:3 Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD?
Or who may stand in His holy place?
Psa 24:4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol,
Nor sworn deceitfully.
Psa 24:5 He shall receive blessing from the LORD,
And righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Psa 24:6 This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him,
Who seek Your face.Selah
Psa 24:7 Lift up your heads, O you gates!
And be lifted up, you everlasting doors!
And the King of glory shall come in.
Psa 24:8 Who is this King of glory?
The LORD strong and mighty,
The LORD mighty in battle.
Psa 24:9 Lift up your heads, O you gates!
Lift up, you everlasting doors!
Psa 24:10 Who is this King of glory?
The LORD of hosts,
He is the King of glory.Selah

It is time for the people of God to make our stand, time for cleansing of us from within, we can not compromise our faith and we need to be holy for He indeed is Holy. The Lord is looking for purity in His people in this hour. The fruits of the Spirit should be seen in us. Thee is only one way to God and that is through Jesus Christ, there is no other way. How terrible it will be for those on that day who call upon the Lord and he says "Depart from me I never knew you. "

I know with a surety that I am saved and I know most around here have the same assurance but anyone reading this if you have any doubts in your mind at all, be sure to get it right between you and the Lord today. I am judging no-one but we are called every-one of us to take up our cross and follow Him.

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Isaiah 51:11
Those who have been ransomed by the Lord will return.
They will enter Jerusalem singing,
crowned with everlasting joy.
Sorrow and mourning will disappear,
and they will be filled with joy and gladness.

We will sing with Joy when we are come into New Jerusalem as the Lord takes His mighty throne!

Only Jesus!

Upvote 0

Optimax

Senior Veteran
May 7, 2006
New Mexico
✟41,659.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MOD HAT ON[FONT=&quot]

thread clean-up completed

[/FONT]
Posters that do not visibly display a Word of Faith icon may only post fellowship post in this forum, those post that are not considered fellowship post have been deleted.

See FSG’s for Word of Faith forum here
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Let[/FONT][FONT=&quot] your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.
Colossians 4:6[/FONT]

MOD HAT OFF

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

Jun 28, 2006
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:clap:We're back! Of course now with other conversations going on the other thread is open too, the hangout thread.

Many thanks to the staff here at CF, and especially to Optimax. :thumbsup: I think we fail, me anyway, to appreciate the folks around here who keep the peace, the police so to speak. ;) We should recognize all authority and give thanks for them, lifting them up in prayer. :pray:

Psa 24:1 The earth is the LORD's, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.
Psa 24:2 For He has founded it upon the seas,
And established it upon the waters.
Psa 24:3 Who may ascend into the hill of the LORD?
Or who may stand in His holy place?
Psa 24:4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol,
Nor sworn deceitfully.
Psa 24:5 He shall receive blessing from the LORD,
And righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Psa 24:6 This is Jacob, the generation of those who seek Him,
Who seek Your face.Selah
Psa 24:7 Lift up your heads, O you gates!
And be lifted up, you everlasting doors!
Psa 24:8 Who is this King of glory?
The LORD strong and mighty,
The LORD mighty in battle.
Psa 24:9 Lift up your heads, O you gates!
Lift up, you everlasting doors!
Psa 24:10 Who is this King of glory?
The LORD of hosts,
He is the King of glory.Selah

It is time for the people of God to make our stand, time for cleansing of us from within, we can not compromise our faith and we need to be holy for He indeed is Holy. The Lord is looking for purity in His people in this hour. The fruits of the Spirit should be seen in us. Thee is only one way to God and that is through Jesus Christ, there is no other way. How terrible it will be for those on that day who call upon the Lord and he says "Depart from me I never knew you. "

I know with a surety that I am saved and I know most around here have the same assurance but anyone reading this if you have any doubts in your mind at all, be sure to get it right between you and the Lord today. I am judging no-one but we are called every-one of us to take up our cross and follow Him.
The statement I highlighted is a very sobering statement. What we want to hear is, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant."

I agree fully with you in that the Lord is looking for purity in His people. Even in the NT He says to be holy as He is holy. He says to come out from among them and touch not the unclean thing. There ought to be a difference in us. We are the circumcised in Christ Jesus, a circumcision of the heart.

I love the part in this psalm about the King of Glory. :clap: Hallelujah! He is the King of Glory. Lift up your heads and the King of Glory shall come in. Who is this King of Glory? Jesus! He is the King of Glory, strong and mighty in battle. Strong and mighty and the victor over death and hell. :clap:

Well, come on and praise Him!
:clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.