Love Never Fails
Mar 29, 2008
Texas
✟10,762.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Can you believe I'm here? With all these hours of work I'm surprising myself! Actually, it is the Lord who surprises me. :) I lay awake much of night communing with Him as I contemplated things at work, specifically relations with people there. I got up at one point during the night to be with Him in the Word.

It's dirty out there. There is sin and evil. Waywardness and impurity. I knew that of course before I returned into the workforce, but now I'm in it. People who need Jesus. You can't blame them for the way they are; we all are in need of a savior. The thing I have to watch out for is not to take part in any evil doing - gossip, slander, laziness, pilfering, haughtiness, profane speech, etc.

I was drawn in the night to what Jesus prayed.
John 17:15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. NKJV

Ah, water to my soul. His Word cleanses me. And it reproved me for my sin.

And this.
Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness, but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] expose and reprove and convict them. AMP

Philippians 2:14 Do all things without grumbling or disputing; 15 so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world,
16 holding fast the word of life.......... NASB

Wherever we are in life the Lord has something to say to us. This may not be where you are right now, but I pray the Lord brings to you the rhema Word you need now.

I needed this, Cindy.

Reactions: CindyisHis

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can you believe I'm here? With all these hours of work I'm surprising myself! Actually, it is the Lord who surprises me. :) I lay awake much of night communing with Him as I contemplated things at work, specifically relations with people there. I got up at one point during the night to be with Him in the Word.

It's dirty out there. There is sin and evil. Waywardness and impurity. I knew that of course before I returned into the workforce, but now I'm in it. People who need Jesus. You can't blame them for the way they are; we all are in need of a savior. The thing I have to watch out for is not to take part in any evil doing - gossip, slander, laziness, pilfering, haughtiness, profane speech, etc.

John 17:15 I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. NKJV

And this.
Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in and have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds and enterprises of darkness, but instead [let your lives be so in contrast as to] expose and reprove and convict them. AMP

Philippians 2:14 Do all things without grumbling or disputing; 15 so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world,

Wherever we are in life the Lord has something to say to us. This may not be where you are right now, but I pray the Lord brings to you the rhema Word you need now.

Yes, it is often not a very nice place in the 'workplace..' There's a lot of jealousy in the office where I work.. and often one or another of the girls will come into my office wanting to gossip or complain about another of them..

I refuse.. and simply change the subject.. & I can play my music since I have my own office.. I've asked God why I'm still there.. why I'm not doing ministry for Him full time..

He showed me in a dream that I AM in FULLTIME ministry.. marketplace ministry.. He showed me the face of a lady who came to Him because of me.. He showed me the face of a fellow who works in the lumberyard who came to Him because of me..

It's not easy & sometimes not very 'pretty'.. but it is where He wants me to minister..

I think I probably told you about the fellow that came stomping upstairs swearing & angry because an order was wrong.. He took Jesus' name in vain.. and I said AMEN!

He said Huh?? I said that WAS a prayer wasn't it?? No one better to go to in times of trouble... :)

He has never sworn in front of me again.. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Glenda

Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I tried to write poetry that was just about the beauty of nature, but God came and interrupted it, so here is the latest rendering, not exactly personal testimony for I came to Jesus at age seven, but I know what it is to stand in awe of God's creation.

Peace and Tranquillity

It was a lovely warm summer’s day,
A day for leaving behind life’s pressures,
And venturing out for a peaceful day away,
Leaving behind the crowds of suburbia I ventured.

Driving into the quietness of the country side,
A bag packed with goodies for a picnic in tow,
Using my map book for a guide,
Arriving at my destination I gazed at the beautiful meadow.

A stream trickled through it’s midst and this I photographed
For the sun shone so brightly on this cloudless day,
And there was such beauty and peace in all I perceived,
Then I fed crusts to some birds and they flew away.

Then it was time to relax and just read a book,
If I were at home I would be wondering what to cook?
And not another soul during that afternoon came into sight
It was stress free and I felt that all with the world must be right.

I began to reflect on all the beauty that I beheld,
Somehow all the theories of evolution that I had heard,
Didn’t seem to cut it anymore for surely, there must be a Creator,
The beauty of the meadow, the stream, distant hills could not just evolve.

If there truly was a God I wanted to find Him,
But which one there were so many different religions?
Some folks said that all roads lead to God,
But I felt deep within I couldn’t give my agreement and nod.

Then God placed someone in my path who told me Jesus was the way.
That only through Him could I find truth and purpose in life,
So I asked Jesus into my life and started on a new journey,
One that brings peace in the midst of storms and strife.

For now I have Jesus to guide me though my life,
And he has promised to me an abundant life,
He has given me a peace and wonderful joy beyond measure,
For when I came to Him I found my greatest treasure.

I have a hope and a future you see, a hope in heaven,
I did not know what it was to love, I was my greatest concern,
My needs and living for me was what drove me on reflection,
But now I have found the Lord Jesus Christ and He is my greatest possession.

Friend, if you don’t know Jesus let me tell you He is the only way,
For you to find true meaning and hope in this life,
Ask Jesus to forgive your sins and come into your life today,
He will give you peace and joy and a real reason to live.

Irene McGough 2008

What a gift God has blessed you with.. Beautiful.. Beautiful..

Upvote 0

Glenda

Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This song is really speaking to me today Cindy so the timing is just perfect.. although things are hard for me.. I am being stretched.. it is beyond me.. God is greater then I am.. and His Spirit lives in me.. He is my everything and in HIM.. I can do everything.. and He is my one desire.. I do it all for HIM!!

:hug: Praying for you, Sis..

Upvote 0

Glenda

Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm going to a women's retreat with ladies from the AOG church that we are now attending.. (our new - old church) We are leaving Friday morning.. and I'll be back sometime Saturday evening..

Mike went to the men's retreat last weekend & was blessed..

Pray for me please.. I get a bit of 'separation anxiety' when I am away from Mike.. and I was thinking of cancelling.. but I know when the devil tries to keep me away from something, it means that there is a powerful blessing there..

Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm going to a women's retreat with ladies from the AOG church that we are now attending.. (our new - old church) We are leaving Friday morning.. and I'll be back sometime Saturday evening..

Mike went to the men's retreat last weekend & was blessed..

Pray for me please.. I get a bit of 'separation anxiety' when I am away from Mike.. and I was thinking of cancelling.. but I know when the devil tries to keep me away from something, it means that there is a powerful blessing there..

Praying for you sister. I think you're right, a powerful blessing is in store for you! Have a great time!

Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Friends, I've been having a really hard time with my faith lately. After last weekend where I had such a tremendous spiritual high, I've been utterly depleted since. I've been trying to pray, but nothing happens - no connection, no Holy Spirit presence, no warm fuzzes. And I've been in fear of something terrible happening which isn't really like me because I'm basically an optimist at heart. In the middle of the night I woke up to a resounding voice in my head. At first, I couldn't understand what I was hearing and then I prayed that the voice would slow down. Finally, I heard. "Watch them!" it said. Watch who? I asked. And then I saw a picture of my children.

Now, I don't know what to do. I covered my children in prayer, and then I felt called to cover my city and state in prayer too. And then my country. Over the last three days I've been awakened in the middle of the night to pray for my country, but never for my kids specifically.

I'm feeling really unsettled and I need to feel God's peace today. I'm going to spend some time in worship this morning and in prayer during the day. Ral

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Friends, I've been having a really hard time with my faith lately. After last weekend where I had such a tremendous spiritual high, I've been utterly depleted since. I've been trying to pray, but nothing happens - no connection, no Holy Spirit presence, no warm fuzzes. And I've been in fear of something terrible happening which isn't really like me because I'm basically an optimist at heart. In the middle of the night I woke up to a resounding voice in my head. At first, I couldn't understand what I was hearing and then I prayed that the voice would slow down. Finally, I heard. "Watch them!" it said. Watch who? I asked. And then I saw a picture of my children.

Now, I don't know what to do. I covered my children in prayer, and then I felt called to cover my city and state in prayer too. And then my country. Over the last three days I've been awakened in the middle of the night to pray for my country, but never for my kids specifically.

I'm feeling really unsettled and I need to feel God's peace today. I'm going to spend some time in worship this morning and in prayer during the day. Ral

When you have prayed you must resist the anxious thoughts for they are not of God.. When you pray ask God what you must do if anything.. then rest that He will tell you.. Confusion is not of God..

The devil is stealing your joy.. the joy of the LORD is your strength.. you get your joy back and your strength returns..

It is good isn't it that God is calling us to pray for your country.. :)

He alerted me also to pray for America... and all of you.. please also pray for Australia.. we need your prayers too..

I am praying for you just now.. Halleujah.. we are doing what HE wills when we pray for all the saints.. that is you and me!!

:clap:

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

Sister, You are a highly effective soldier in the army of God and you are just being attacked by the enemy but the bible says no weapon that is formed against you will prosper, put on your full armour(eph 6)and pray in the Spirit without ceasing and take your rightful authority over the enemy of your soul and tell him where to go, back to the pit where he belongs, use the name of Jesus on him and he has to flee

Do all of this in a spirit of worship and prayer and speaking the Word at the enemy, sometimes we have to get violent in the Spirit, and we have to spend more quality time in God's presence, but he will flee in Jesus name!!!:prayer:

Remember, you are seated with Christ in the heavenly places(spiritual realm) and you have authority over the enemy, Its HIS authority in you, and you have to excercise it by faith, read Hebrews11

Upvote 0
H

HEisGoodalways

And this.

You are the light in a dark place for a reason Cindy, let it shine!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Sister, You are a highly effective soldier in the army of God and you are just being attacked by the enemy but the bible says no weapon that is formed against you will prosper, put on your full armour(eph 6)and pray in the Spirit without ceasing and take your rightful authority over the enemy of your soul and tell him where to go, back to the pit where he belongs, use the name of Jesus on him and he has to flee

Do all of this in a spirit of worship and prayer and speaking the Word at the enemy, sometimes we have to get violent in the Spirit, and we have to spend more quality time in God's presence, but he will flee in Jesus name!!!:prayer:

Remember, you are seated with Christ in the heavenly places(spiritual realm) and you have authority over the enemy, Its HIS authority in you, and you have to excercise it by faith, read Hebrews11

When you have prayed you must resist the anxious thoughts for they are not of God.. When you pray ask God what you must do if anything.. then rest that He will tell you.. Confusion is not of God..

The devil is stealing your joy.. the joy of the LORD is your strength.. you get your joy back and your strength returns..

It is good isn't it that God is calling us to pray for your country.. :)

He alerted me also to pray for America... and all of you.. please also pray for Australia.. we need your prayers too..

I am praying for you just now.. Halleujah.. we are doing what HE wills when we pray for all the saints.. that is you and me!!

:clap:

:hug:Thank you so much for the prayers and the encouragement!

Something happened yesterday afternoon - I felt the dark cloud lifting and I was caught up in the glory of God. All I feel like doing is praising God and worshiping Him! Thank you again my friends. We need each other if we are to pursue until the end.

Praying for all of you right now. Lord, bless those who post and visit this forum. Shine your light on them, keep them safe, healthy, and vibrantly alive. Fill them with your glorious Presence. Hold them in your loving arms Lord. Give them peace and joy. Bless them in all ways and abundantly. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi :wave: I have thoroughly enjoyed reading these posts from the past couple of days. It's good to be here with you. I sure miss you all! I'm happy to see the love and encouragement continuing. :groupray:

Glenda and Mike are at conferences. My husband is at Promise Keepers this weekend in Ft. Lauderdale. His way was paid for entirely. :clap: Thank you, Lord. He has been out of work the entire month of September, except for doing yard work for a neighbor one day, and wouldn't you know, he was called for a job this week end, 2 different offers! He refused them both, and I am so proud of him. He put God first, which was great thing for him because he is fighting from being stressed over this - big time. One person called back in minutes to say they would be glad to have him do the job the next two days! :clap: That's good for now.

I remain at peace in all of it by keeping my eyes on the greatness of God, not the enormity of the problem. It shrivels in the sight of God. The mountains melt like wax at the presence of the Lord - Psalm 97.

Victory for ral - :clap: Glad you came through and the darkness is now gone.

Nice to have map4 with us. Welcome to our family here. :hug: :)

Remember, in whatever you face - nothing can separate you from the love of God. No one can pluck you out of his hand. So cleave to Him, for He is your life.

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys, we have had David Tomberlin and Roy Fields and team at our church during the past week! Guys God is still pouring out His Spirit in a big way! Praise the name of the Lord!
All I can say is wow, lots saved, healed and delivered!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
H

HEisGoodalways

:hug:Thank you so much for the prayers and the encouragement!

Something happened yesterday afternoon - I felt the dark cloud lifting and I was caught up in the glory of God. All I feel like doing is praising God and worshiping Him! Thank you again my friends. We need each other if we are to pursue until the end.

Praying for all of you right now. Lord, bless those who post and visit this forum. Shine your light on them, keep them safe, healthy, and vibrantly alive. Fill them with your glorious Presence. Hold them in your loving arms Lord. Give them peace and joy. Bless them in all ways and abundantly. In Jesus' name. Amen.

:clap::groupray:

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi guys, we have had David Tomberlin and Roy Fields and team at our church during the past week! Guys God is still pouring out His Spirit in a big way! Praise the name of the Lord!
All I can say is wow, lots saved, healed and delivered!

Praise God almighty! Great news! :clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Lord so touched me through this scripture today. His presence came on me powerfully, bringing tears to my eyes. I will share it with you.
Psalm 145:15 The eyes of all look expectantly to You,
And You give them their food in due season.
16 You open Your hand
And satisfy the desire of every living thing.

Upvote 0

KingZzub

Blessed to Be A Blessing
Dec 23, 2005
Dagenham
Visit site
✟19,473.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Cindy,

I have been praying for you for some time, and I sense (and please reject this if I have it wrong) that there has been for some time a veil over your eyes. That you want to see things and you want revelation from God, and you have seen things and there has been revelation, but not to the intensity that you wish.

I sense that the veil is being removed over the next few days and that the Word is going to be living book like never before. Questions you have had about your life are going to be answered in the next few days. The missing pieces of the jigsaw are coming into place.

Blessings,
|ZZ|

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
The Lord so touched me through this scripture today. His presence came on me powerfully, bringing tears to my eyes. I will share it with you.
Psalm 145:15 The eyes of all look expectantly to You,
And You give them their food in due season.
16 You open Your hand
And satisfy the desire of every living thing.

You know that is touching me too and here is what I see from it right now, I really believe we are on the wake of a new season, I believe the harvest of souls is about to come in as more and more turn to the living bread, the Lord will meet our needs for the harvest and we will see the Kingdom coming in like a storm with signs and wonders like never before, and we as believers will see more clearly and hear the voice of the Lord more clearly, but our hearts need to be made ready and that is what the Lord is doing with us just now, refining us. There is so much in that chapter.

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.