✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am glad that I wasn't here for that.
you were fortunate!!! It was UGLY (& some would claim I was of the ones BEING ugly - all depends on which side you were on). nitemare.:help: :swoon:

Was horrid!
But now we can leave that behind, and try to make this a peaceful area again.
Perhaps if we all commit to treating one another with respect, even when we disagree, we can discuss issues without it degenerating.
There are a lot of different points of view here on almost every issue... but we are all seeking to grow closer to God, and that should be enough common ground.:)
I tried doing that from day 1 - I think it was a war of who a conservative actually was... which is why the Moderate forum was created so they moved over there & a liberal problem - they were seeking to get more involved here (at least I think so) lol
But I think partly it was boundaries being formed.

But absolutely, we have to love one another if we're in God's family especially.

hopefully, but it boils down to the people you invite in.
pretty much... ya.

I don't think that those who want to cause trouble wait to be invited.

But, we can control our own response to them, and keep a peaceful atmosphere. :)
yep

Upvote 0

foreveramanda

Army wife & CF Angel
May 29, 2007
Tennessee
✟21,217.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
*slips in* I've been crazy busy with school this semester I've literally had a paper due every week for the last 2 months so really no time to be on CF. Exams start tomorrow and next week I'll be done for the semester. Brett will be home for our first wedding anniversary :clap: that is when he having R&R and I got word yesterday about when he will be home to stay :tutu:

Sounds like I've missed...stuff

Upvote 0

foreveramanda

Army wife & CF Angel
May 29, 2007
Tennessee
✟21,217.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
(((((((((((Amanda)))))))))))))

Have been wondering where you were hiding.
Glad to hear about Brett... you must be thrilled.
And praying that the exams go well.
:hug:
:hug: I can't wait for him to be home! He has been gone for 5 months already and I miss him like crazy. I actually have an exam I should be working on right now that is due tomorrow (she was nice and gave us a take home exam)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
*slips in* I've been crazy busy with school this semester I've literally had a paper due every week for the last 2 months so really no time to be on CF. Exams start tomorrow and next week I'll be done for the semester. Brett will be home for our first wedding anniversary :clap: that is when he having R&R and I got word yesterday about when he will be home to stay :tutu:

Sounds like I've missed...stuff

Glad to hear that about Brett
Happy aniversary to him and you Amanda
God bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Morning Criada!!
Hope your's is great too! So far it's supposed be super hot today - I'm trying to get the house nice and cool with the doors open while it's still chilly outside so I don't have to turn the AC on today.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Super hot sounds good to me!
It's just about getting possible to go out without a coat here!
Been gardening today for the first time this year, though, which is nice!

Tonight I have an all night prayer meeting.... after a day's gardening I may well fall asleep!

Upvote 0

Nadiine

Apr 14, 2006
Obama: 53% deserve him ;)
✟292,219.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Super hot sounds good to me!
It's just about getting possible to go out without a coat here!
Been gardening today for the first time this year, though, which is nice!

Tonight I have an all night prayer meeting.... after a day's gardening I may well fall asleep!
I always love doing things at the turn of a season that I wouldn't normally do the rest of the year.

One day I want to get a few vegie plants started at least for some fresh vegies during the year. LOTS of work tho.... :swoon: :help:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.