Feeling lost and unable to fully turn to God.

Nov 13, 2016
Latvia
✟126,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, dear christianforums members.

Could you please pray that God turns my heart towards Him, gives me grace to cleanse myself from evil and impurities. I have anger and hate against God's Wisdom and the way that I have been treated lately and in my life in general, please pray that God helps me to overcome it. Please pray that God helps me to get my feet on the path of good people, return or find Him, find His love, His loving hand. Please pray that He strengthens me. Please pray that He helps me to get over smoking cigarettes, picking up cursed things, doing evil magic, helps me to burn and destroy all that is unclean in His eyes, sets me free from evil woman, evil people in general, evil spirits... Helps me to turn from all evil. Has mercy upon me and makes me into a vessel of gold, a vessel fit for every good work, a vessel unto honor. Please make my heart be the good soil, Father.

Have a good day.

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know we will, and also I want you to yourself begin to do the prayer Christ gave you to pray in Matthew chapter 6. Pray it knowing it has crucial things in it (deeper than we often realize), and is for what we need the most, and aligns perfectly to God's will, so that you can totally believe as you pray --

Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 6:5-15 - New International Version

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Could you please pray that God turns my heart towards Him, gives me grace to cleanse myself from evil and impurities. I have anger and hate against God's Wisdom and the way that I have been treated lately and in my life in general, please pray that God helps me to overcome it. Please pray that God helps me to get my feet on the path of good people, return or find Him, find His love, His loving hand. Please pray that He strengthens me. Please pray that He helps me to get over smoking cigarettes, picking up cursed things, doing evil magic, helps me to burn and destroy all that is unclean in His eyes, sets me free from evil woman, evil people in general, evil spirits... Helps me to turn from all evil. Has mercy upon me and makes me into a vessel of gold, a vessel fit for every good work, a vessel unto honor. Please make my heart be the good soil, Father.

Have a good day.

Also, you will find wonderfully good things in what He said that none of us know every last one of them (I mean fully understand all aspects), and they help us so much as we continue to listen to them. His words affect us in ways we don't fully understand, powerfully --
Matthew 1 NIV (Christ begins to speak in chapter 3 and in chapter 4 you will want to slow down and begin to carefully listen and think on what He says)

Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Have a good day.
Prayer alone does not achieve anything without action. Our prayer may inspire Him to take action (Isaiah 1:11-20), but nevertheless it is still action.

Sometimes it might be your own action that is required, and in this case you have described that you know you have a responsibility to act decisively.

I notice that you know the scriptures well, so I would like to offer Matthew 6:24 and Matthew 13:12 to help encourage you to push through this troublesome time.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that this one will come to see and experience that he can have all the answers to these prayer requests by tuning all these things he has mentioned out, and tuning into Your Word. What a blessing it would be for him if he was thrown in jail, in isolation, with no TV, no Internet, no books or magazines, except the Bible. No visitors, and nothing but time on his hands, time to just read the Bible, pray, hear Your Holy Spirit, and come to know You well, and be transformed and set free from all these things that are plaguing him. Well, this is not likely to be forced upon him, but he does have the potential and the ability to accomplish the same on his own and by his own choice. I pray that You will lead him in this direction. Amen. Colossians 3:16; Hebrews 4:12; Jeremiah 15:16; Psalms 119:162; Psalms 119:97-100; Joshua 1:8-9.

Upvote 0

GodIsAlwaysNear

Apr 13, 2018
Tampa Bay
✟19,483.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
lord god I beg of you to return this soul to your flock. for now they need the most love and nourishment and guidance and ever before. guide this soul back into the kingdom of GOD, for in the name that is all so holy. in jesus name I pray AMEN

Upvote 0