Federal Judges Are Releasing Many Jailed Jan 6th Attendees, the US Supreme Court Takes Up The Case

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What's wrong with the threads?

Take this thread title as an example:

Are two prisoners released (Thomas Adams and Alexander Sheppard) really "many prisoners"?

Could you try not creating false statements in your thread titles? Thanks.

Yet the thread title remains as is....

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Take this thread title as an example:

Yet the thread title remains as is....
The thread tile shows the words (Are releasing many) and the article clearly shows that two jailed Jan 6th attendees have been released, and many more are expected to be released, the title doesn't state (Have released many) but (Are releasing many) there ya have it, thanks for the reply

Quote Op Article: "But already, the high court’s decision to scrutinize the law has begun rippling through dozens of felony riot cases and threatens to upend even more."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Don't you love the sounds of crickets on a summer night, when everything is silent and all you can hear is crickets?

It is a shame that folks hear those crickets when confronted with reality though. Denial is very baffling and cunning. It is leading America on a path of self destruction.

Big sighs...

Truth 2024

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The thread tile shows the words (Are releasing many) and the article clearly shows that two jailed Jan 6th attendees have been released, and many more are expected to be released, the title doesn't state (Have released many) but (Are releasing many) there ya have it, thanks for the reply

Quote Op Article: "But already, the high court’s decision to scrutinize the law has begun rippling through dozens of felony riot cases and threatens to upend even more."

It's your reading comprehension problem and general lack of knowledge that is the problem here.

The biggest impact so far is a delay of sentencings for those convicted of just this one felony (and usually other, minor crimes). Many other defendants have filed to delay sentencing, but been denied because they also have other felonies in their case. I'm not even sure if any trials have been delayed yet.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,656.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I was going to point that out, but how can you argue that with someone whos very name is "Truth"
I have found when things that are considered good are in a name the person or institution with the name lacks them.

You know, things like 'the Peoples Democratic Republic' and the like. I see no reason why 'Truth' should be any different.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
What's insane?

What are people willing to believe?
It's insane that you believe that whilst a mob of people violently storm the capital, attack police, smash windows, threaten to kill the VP. During the all important counting of the electoral votes.
you believe the police were happy to see them, wanting to invite them in and walk them around showing them the sights.

That takes a very special level of compartmentalisation there.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟255,053.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's insane that you believe that whilst a mob of people violently storm the capital, attack police, smash windows, threaten to kill the VP. During the all important counting of the electoral votes.
you believe the police were happy to see them, wanting to invite them in and walk them around showing them the sights.

And one of the people used to bolster this fantasy is (drum roll please please)...Tucker Carslon. Who is known to be a liar, had admitted to lying, was sacked for lying by a 'news' outlet which was itself fined a bazillion dollars for lying, and continues to lie on his own show.

Want a laugh to cheer your morning up? This from the risible Sky News: https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/...-table/video/72b676c17090787d579d52b9b7ff2b68

'Donald Trump Jr said the option was “on the table” for his father to pick Tucker Carlson to be his running mate. Political commentators Shemeka Michelle and Benji Irby sat down with the Sky News Outsiders team to discuss what’s happening in US politics.

I would like to keep Tucker in journalism, I feel like we really benefit from him getting out there and finding the truth,” Ms Michelle said.'

Good for junior to short list someone who is on record as 'passionately hating' his old man. And yeah, that line about keeping him in journalism... That resulted in cornflakes all over my tablet. Finding the truth? Carlson couldn't find the truth if he accidently sat on it.

Bizzaro world.

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
'Donald Trump Jr said the option was “on the table” for his father to pick Tucker Carlson to be his running mate. Political commentators Shemeka Michelle and Benji Irby sat down with the Sky News Outsiders team to discuss what’s happening in US politics.

I would like to keep Tucker in journalism, I feel like we really benefit from him getting out there and finding the truth,” Ms Michelle said.'

Good for junior to short list someone who is on record as 'passionately hating' his old man. And yeah, that line about keeping him in journalism... That resulted in cornflakes all over my tablet. Finding the truth? Carlson couldn't find the truth if he accidently sat on it.

Bizzaro world.
Yes, I've heard that. Also that they are considering Stephen Miller for AG

• Wow
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's your reading comprehension problem and general lack of knowledge that is the problem here.

The biggest impact so far is a delay of sentencings for those convicted of just this one felony (and usually other, minor crimes). Many other defendants have filed to delay sentencing, but been denied because they also have other felonies in their case. I'm not even sure if any trials have been delayed yet.
I Disagree, the OP article clearly suggest future releases through the words (Threatens To Upend Even More) as seen below, and my title was formed around this statement

You can disagree all you want, it's your opinion against my own, and the OP strongly suggest further releases and my interpretation of (Many)

(Judges Are Releasing Many)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I Disagree, the OP article clearly suggest future releases through the words (Threatens To Upend Even More) as seen below, and my title was formed around this statement

You can disagree all you want, it's your opinion against my own, and the OP strongly suggest further releases and my interpretation of (Many)

(Judges Are Releasing Many)

"Judges are Releasing Many Jailed Jan 6th Attendees"

* "Are releasing" -- present tense
* "many" -- more than two, more than "a few"
* "Jailed" -- currently incarcerated

Your title is misleading, which is unshocking.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
"Judges are Releasing Many Jailed Jan 6th Attendees"

* "Are releasing" -- present tense
* "many" -- more than two, more than "a few"
* "Jailed" -- currently incarcerated

Your title is misleading, which is unshocking.

But it's the "Truth"

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟92,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Your narrative didn't apply to every Jan 6th attendee, it was the vast "minority" that were thugs and vandals, your "blanket statement" doesn't have wings to fly

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stevil

Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Your narrative didn't apply to every Jan 6th attendee, it was the vast "minority" that were thugs and vandals, your "blanket statement" doesn't have wings to fly
I never said that every person there was violent.

Every protester in the capitol was there illegally.

Upvote 0