Federal Judges Are Releasing Many Jailed Jan 6th Attendees, the US Supreme Court Takes Up The Case

MotoToTheMax

Nov 3, 2022
United States
✟66,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Private
Oh don't worry, Republicans have learned after Jan. 6 that Republicans are not allowed to protest in the US without life imprisonments...

We have learned that in spades. Republican concerns are not allowed, and seemingly makes us "enemies of the state" no matter how peaceful we are.

We are Jews in Nazi Germany. Got that one in spades.
4zFY.gif

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh don't worry, Republicans have learned after Jan. 6 that Republicans are not allowed to protest in the US without life imprisonments...

We have learned that in spades. Republican concerns are not allowed, and seemingly makes us "enemies of the state" no matter how peaceful we are.

Way to trivialize the Holocaust, but I don't think you all are the Jews in this scenario, but the other ones.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In time, the people who run this website and Trump supporting Christians will realize the damage they have done to the Body of Christ by allowing posts like the one by @Hazelelponi be broadcast under a Christian banner. They will some day wake up and realize that there will be less people in heaven because of their actions. It’s just real sad in the present to see a major world religion slitting its own throat.
*Fewer* - otherwise, agreed.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yes because it's just so evil to think everyone in the country should be subject to the same laws and treatment as everyone else...

Instead, we should treat it as if it's justified to treat one group like second class citizens in the country of their birth.
If I was a Russian, in Putin's army, and tasked with seeding discord and animosity and anger that would lead to violence and bloodshed in USA. I'd be posting just like you do.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

Republicans in the US are the Jews in Nazi Germany. You truly think that don't you? You REALLY TRULY believe that at ANY point now, Democrats are going to round up and kill 6 million of you?

This meme is for a certain kind of Conservative.
1705960490632.png

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Yes because it's just so evil to think everyone in the country should be subject to the same laws and treatment as everyone else...

Instead, we should treat it as if it's justified to treat one group like second class citizens in the country of their birth.
There is no reasoning with someone who does not view the world for what it is. I have been witness to too many right wingers who have no idea how to compare situations and circumstance but claim they are a victim of imaginary circumstances.

That's sure Christian behavior.

But if anyone wants me to shut up they are free to delete my posts... Because I should be treated differently than others and that is right... Lol.. I should be ashamed for thinking I have the same right to speak as others. I should know my place...

It's second class citizenship...
Go ahead and talk but if you keep saying the things you're saying, don't expect people to find you englightenned or that your words are worthy of consideration.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟249,915.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
There is no reasoning with someone who does not view the world for what it is. I have been witness to too many right wingers who have no idea how to compare situations and circumstance but claim they are a victim of imaginary circumstances.
It's quite funny how those people that are literally dripping with the most privilege in USA today (the Christian white man), are the ones most likely to be complaining about how unfair everything is for them.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
It's quite funny how those people that are literally dripping with the most privilege in USA today (the Christian white man), are the ones most likely to be complaining about how unfair everything is for them.
IT actually makes sense, really. They have been in charge since 1776 and before; it's all they know. So, as SOON as new expectation may be put on them? Well, that would feel being really put upon.

Upvote 0