Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
I guess whatever it is you want to know must be unknowable then.

No, you just seem unwilling to answer my questions honestly. What I want to know is totally knowable; what sort of basic questions do atheists ask that demonstrates that they do not know the basis of Christian belief?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No, you just seem unwilling to answer my questions honestly. What I want to know is totally knowable; what sort of basic questions do atheists ask that demonstrates that they do not know the basis of Christian belief?

First, let me see if you're someone who knows the foundation of the Christian faith. Tell me first, what is the definition of sin (without looking it up on google)? I want to see what you know.

Also, how did sin enter the world? What was the purpose of Jesus dying on the cross?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Maybe larger font will work...

For those who agree with judge judy's response to dependants, could you please complain how the exclusion of lame-sex couples away from marriage has any effect whatever on pancreation among heterosexual blouses?

NOW THAT'S FUNNY! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

Upvote 0

poolerboy0077

Jun 9, 2013
✟1,625.00
Faith
Atheist
Maybe larger font will work...

For those who disagree with the judge's response to defendants, could you please explain how the exclusion of same-sex couples from marriage has any effect whatsoever on procreation among heterosexual spouses?
NOW THAT'S FUNNY! ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^
Thank you. I also do stand-up and birthday parties.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
halfsaved said:
First, let me see if you're someone who knows the foundation of the Christian faith. Tell me first, what is the definition of sin (without looking it up on google)? I want to see what you know. Also, how did sin enter the world? What was the purpose of Jesus dying on the cross?

I've already answered those questions. Search back through my posts to find my answers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm sure there are plenty people in asia who have heard of 'some guy named jesus' but think that he's a zombie because he rose from the grave.

That's just a difference in perspective you get when the cultural weight of an idea doesn't outpace the amount of sense it actually makes.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You know how he thinks he answered it? By citing anti-gay Bible passages. I. Kid. You. Not.

When I sited those passages, it was to answer your question about the basis of my opinion on why I don't agree with gay marriage. Now you take my answer and apply it to a different question. You clearly don't understand what it means to have an honest discussion when you do that.

I think I'd have more luck talking to a brick wall.

I hope you'll try that. Let us know if the brick wall gives you the answers you want to hear.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Well, I'm pretty openminded. What is your answer to poolerboy's question?

It was answered dozens of pages ago in this and other threads. He always responds by telling me that my answer doesn't answer his question. At one point recently, he even suggested that he might consult with a brick wall to get his question answered. I'm still waiting for the results of that.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It was answered dozens of pages ago in this and other threads. He always responds by telling me that my answer doesn't answer his question. At one point recently, he even suggested that he might consult with a brick wall to get his question answered. I'm still waiting for the results of that.

At least be honest enough to admit there's no answer, rather than pretend there is one somewhere else.

The fact is, there is absolutely no argument against same-sex marriage that would carry any weight under U.S. law.

Upvote 0