fed up beyond belief!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaM2285

No weapon formed against me shall prosper!
Jan 4, 2012
Oregon
✟7,758.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone! I'm so incredibly fed up beyond belief! I appreciate all the prayers that has came my way thus far. I have a follow up appointment with the doctor tomorrow to go over my blood work and see if anything's wrong. I have been praying for healing and strength. This has caused me great anxiety and depression. I can't even work anymore. My mother God bless her, has been taking care of me with everything. And it makes me feel like a big fat loser because she's suffering herself with bad diabetes. I should be the one taking care of her! I'm a big failure and probably deserve this illness whatever it is. God doesn't want to heal me because I don't deserve it. I made horrible and I mean horrible choices in the past so why on earth should I be healed and happy? I love God and pray everyday. But I'm so fed up with feeling this way. I feel like I'm dying! Pleas pray for me. Even tho I don't deserve it. Sorry for ranting I'm just at my breaking point!!!

OThomas777

God is good! ALL the time!
Jan 24, 2012
✟7,706.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Andrea, you know I love you! I'm going to take a moment and be frank. satan is a big fat liar, you are a beautiful child of God! satan has come to kill steal and destroy he is the prince of lies. It's very inportent we be careful what we say out of our mouth is life and death. stop speaking satan's lies and start speaking God's truth He says you are Healed, when he died on that cross he sent his word by these stripes you are healed, he took a stripe for you Andrea, just for you His beloved Daughter , He loves you so much. I come against the enemy and all the lies by the blood of Jesus. Father God I come to you in the name of Jesus your daughter is in dire need of your touch, remind her of who she is in you, she is more then a conqueror, BY your stripes she is Healed, if you are for her who can be against her? NO weapon formed against her shall prosper, when the enemy comes in like a flood the spirit of the Lord will hold a standard up against him, you said whatever we ask the Father according to His will in Jesus name we will get it, now I know its your will that she is well and set free, so ahll it be in Jesus name AMEN

Reactions: OnlyBelieve
Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am sorry you are ill :hug:
The Lord is mercy and love, and only wants the best for you!
The evil one is only happy when he can discourage you....send him packing!
We can't control illness; it is no reflection on YOU as a daughter.
Rest in the Lord as you await your test results.
Praying for your strength, hope, peace and healing.
God bless you both :crossrc:

ph.gif
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
Look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
That in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent,
But with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will,
Which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen
Divine mercy Prayer

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,476.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You are right. You don't deserve "it." But none of us does. You are humbling yourself before Abba by admitting it and that's a good thing, of course.

"If we turn away from our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins & cleanse us of all unrighteousness." So, if you have turned from those sins you are already forgiven. If not, He is there to give you the strength to do it.

Praying you will be completely healed, and your mother too.

Upvote 0

AndreaM2285

No weapon formed against me shall prosper!
Jan 4, 2012
Oregon
✟7,758.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank u all for praying. I got my blood test results back and my ANA was positive. They are shooting towards lupus. On some natural pills now and go in 2 weeks from now to descuss for options. Thanks again for the prayers ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

singlewv2011

Oct 31, 2011
✟15,633.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If you have asked for forgiveness, Father has already forgotten your sins. Forgiving ourselves can be hard, though.

Lord, I pray that Andrea will be released from guilt and condemnation. Help her to forgive herself, and to see herself as your beautiful creation.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.