• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

FBI researching journalist's phone records

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Nightson, May 16, 2006.

1. Nightson

Nightson Take two snuggles and call me in the morning

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    This morning http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/05/federal_source_.html

Later this evening http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/05/fbi_acknowledge.html

Welcome to America.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. momalle1

momalle1 Veteran

+156
    Christian
    Married
    Come on now, no politician would abuse this ability!

3. reverend B

reverend B Senior Veteran

+646
    Non-Denom
    US-Others
    this is the reason that all this un-warranted wire tapping is anathema to the american way of life. the press is an important part of our system, allowing for independent investigation. this is a way to chase the whistleblowers into the closet and prevent the corrections to extremes that the press can invoke.
    and we don't care. no one is responding to this thread, and it is the crux of why this is the most un-american administration i've ever seen, and i watched the unnecessary extremes of nixon. mccarthyism is the closest analogy i can come up with, and the american public has decided that we no longer require our freedom.
    congratulations al queada. mission accomplished

4. Nightson

Nightson Take two snuggles and call me in the morning

+225
    Atheist
    Single
    US-Democrat
    Anyone have a problem with the government attempting to stifle free press?

5. k

k reset

+770
    Messianic
    Single
    US-Green
    Keep rolling on...

6. Arnold_Philips

Arnold_Philips what

+440
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    But they said they were only watching international calls!