‘Political infection’: Senior senator says FBI tampered with Biden family probes

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,101,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
More than 40 confidential sources were providing information to the FBI about the Biden family and they produced credible evidence of corruption, the Senate’s most senior lawmaker said Wednesday.

But the allegations ran into resistance from biased officials at the FBI and Justice Department, who led an effort to hinder probes into President Biden, his brother James Biden and his son Hunter Biden, said Sen. Charles E. Grassley, Iowa Republican.

The senator also said he has found out that the FBI had information as far back as October 2020 that contradicted then-candidate Joe Biden’s claims that he wasn’t aware of Hunter Biden’s business dealings.

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
So, since everything these guys have thrown at the wall to try and get something, anything on Biden, and nothing has stuck, now they're pivoting to the entire FBI and DOJ are corrupt and are shilling for the Bidens? Pathetic.

This could all be avoided if they'd just produce actual evidence of actual crimes and corruption. They got Hunter on a couple of things he had to pay some fines and probation virtually guaranteeing that he won't get anyone's vote. That's a start I guess. Keep it going. Let's see what they come up with.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,409.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
It's just so sad.

It's not that Biden could possibly be innocent. Its that judicial arm of the government is corrupt.

It reminds me of the African proverb about the child who will burn down their own village for warmth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's just so sad.

It's not that Biden could possibly be clean. Is rhat judicial arm of gthe government is corrupt.

It reminds me of the African proverb about the child who will burn down their own village for warmth.

In this case, what is being equated to the village getting "burned down"? Calling out FBI mishandling's?

Personally, I think Americans should be able to critique the FBI, and be vocal about it.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,409.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
In this case, what is being equated to the village getting "burned down"? Calling out FBI mishandling's?

Personally, I think Americans should be able to critique the FBI, and be vocal about it.
Thr willingness to discredit thr entirety of the DOJ and fbi as shills. I'm sure they're not perfect organizations but boy oh boy republican elected reps seem pretty keen to knock down as many institutions in American government as they can.

There has been so many half truths couched as "damning evidence".

Has any of this been proven? I recall Grassely not exactly being the most reliable source of information.

Upvote 0