Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The protest at the capitol was simply people wanting their voices to be heard. They didn't burn anything down or kill anyone to accomplish that either.
Their voices were heard November 3rd 2020, it turned out that the voices of 81 million others were heard too.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟622,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is not a claim of knowledge of where he hid anything, only of where it was not allowed.

Are you claiming he only hid things where he wasn't allowed to?

Then why not mention keeping it in the bathroom, or in his sock drawer, or in his car? If it wasn't allowed to be kept in those places, why not mention those?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟622,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Their voices were heard November 3rd 2020, it turned out that the voices of 81 million others were heard too.

If they were heard, they were ignored. Tyranny of the "majority" suddenly became ok?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟622,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Don’t believe the U.S. and it’s NATO allies are not opposing Putin. The U.S. military is providing indirect support. There is a bipartisan effort opposing Putin’s plan to retake ground held by the USSR.

I'm aware of the endless aid we've given them, and continue giving. But the claim of moving US forces and F-35s is an empty claim since none of that is being employed. Moving around is just posturing.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟293,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The protest at the capitol was simply people wanting their voices to be heard. They didn't burn anything down or kill anyone to accomplish that either.

There never was any "protest" at the Capitol on Jan 6, 2021. The first activity on Capitol grounds was a breach of the security cordon by the Proud Boys just before 1 pm (while Trump's speach was still going and at the moment the Joint Session to count the electoral votes began). As the leading elements of the crowd proceeded across the Capitol lawn police were assaulted at every intermediate barrier until the growing crowd halted at the edge of the hardscaped terrace outside the building at a newly constructed police barrier. More confrontations with the police would occur at that barrier until (mostly engineered by the Proud Boys) that barrier was breached. Then the same at the base of the Capitol steps, at the top of the Capitol steps until finally a Proud Boy used a stolen police shied to break down a window and let the mob into the Capitol Building one hour and 20 minutes after the first barrier went down. They penetrated through multiple layers of defenses with pauses to regroup and allow the crowd to build. No protest at the Capitol, just a carefully executed attack.

• Winner
Reactions: iluvatar5150
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟137,487.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Just weeks after the FBI raided the home of the former president (and probable future presidential candidate opponent to joe biden), the FBI has apparently already started leaking data about what they found--and it has nothing to do with "Nuclear documents". It's supposed information on the French president's love life.

If that's the best thing they've got on Trump after this raid, they've messed up worse than ever this time.
Rolling Stone report: Trump boasted he had intel on Macron’s sex life

The issue has surged back into the spotlight in the wake of the FBI raid on Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate, during which authorities seized sensitive documents, including one titled “info re: President of France.”
Well if you did that on purpose it would be malicious intent. Is that what the OP is being accused of?
I’m over a week late getting to this and have only gotten to this quoted post…but since when is “news” from the DOJ/FBI “leaked”…if it was released to the public, via the news media (or as I see @Hans Blaster has posted) on some official government website (or mirror)), then it is by definition “not leaked”.

This is called “journalism”, it’s been a while since we’ve seen some, so I guess that’s why it seems unfamiliar!

This is how it is supposed to work, you’re down to complaining that things “are out of control” what used to be “the norms”.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟248,663.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I already replied as fast as I could.

Your response didn't address it whatsoever. You simply said 'I've heard chants consisting of all kinds of ideas. "Burn it all down!" and "Defund the Police". What should happen to those who chanted those things?'

Can you address the points raised?

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟248,663.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If they were heard, they were ignored. Tyranny of the "majority" suddenly became ok?

If an election becomes the 'tyrany of the majority' then we've passed through the looking glass.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then why not mention keeping it in the bathroom, or in his sock drawer, or in his car? If it wasn't allowed to be kept in those places, why not mention those?
I mentioned those because of complaints about those - wife’s underwear drawer and son’s bedroom. You can mention other places if you want to.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟293,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I mentioned those because of complaints about those - wife’s underwear drawer and son’s bedroom. You can mention other places if you want to.

Since he won't, I will.

There is the drawers of desks (plural) in the "45Office" containing 3 documents with classification markings.

There is a closet in the "45 Office" (ex-MaL Bridal Suite) with a box that was numbered "2" by the search team. (See widely circulated photograph of documents spread out on carpet of said office.) Lot's of felonies there.

Then there is the storage area. With many boxes containing government documents (about 100 with classification markings). Not sure what is normally stored there, perhaps the Halloween decorations, who knows. I'm sure we'll eventually get some nice photos in a court filing, probably a government response to a "motion to dismiss" filing, but let's not get to far ahead of ourselves.

And those are just the places where illegal material was *found*.

• Informative
Reactions: dqhall
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟622,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There never was any "protest" at the Capitol on Jan 6, 2021. The first activity on Capitol grounds was a breach of the security cordon by the Proud Boys just before 1 pm (while Trump's speach was still going and at the moment the Joint Session to count the electoral votes began). As the leading elements of the crowd proceeded across the Capitol lawn police were assaulted at every intermediate barrier until the growing crowd halted at the edge of the hardscaped terrace outside the building at a newly constructed police barrier. More confrontations with the police would occur at that barrier until (mostly engineered by the Proud Boys) that barrier was breached. Then the same at the base of the Capitol steps, at the top of the Capitol steps until finally a Proud Boy used a stolen police shied to break down a window and let the mob into the Capitol Building one hour and 20 minutes after the first barrier went down. They penetrated through multiple layers of defenses with pauses to regroup and allow the crowd to build. No protest at the Capitol, just a carefully executed attack.

I guess it depends on the narrative.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟622,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Since he won't, I will.

There is the drawers of desks (plural) in the "45Office" containing 3 documents with classification markings.

There is a closet in the "45 Office" (ex-MaL Bridal Suite) with a box that was numbered "2" by the search team. (See widely circulated photograph of documents spread out on carpet of said office.) Lot's of felonies there.

Then there is the storage area. With many boxes containing government documents (about 100 with classification markings). Not sure what is normally stored there, perhaps the Halloween decorations, who knows. I'm sure we'll eventually get some nice photos in a court filing, probably a government response to a "motion to dismiss" filing, but let's not get to far ahead of ourselves.

And those are just the places where illegal material was *found*.

Allegedly. Since nobody, including Trump's lawyers were allowed to observe the raid activities, and no body cameras were used by the agents, there was little to no transparency and leaves more questions than answers.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟622,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Are you saying voter suppression is an issue that has been solved now?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Belk

Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟895,241.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I guess you don't see the connection or the conflict of interest.
Anyway, good day to you! :wave:
So I take it we won't be getting an explanation of how this is in any way relevant? Because it looks a whole lot like simple guilt by association is being implied.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Allegedly. Since nobody, including Trump's lawyers were allowed to observe the raid activities, and no body cameras were used by the agents, there was little to no transparency and leaves more questions than answers.
Hasn't Donald himself claimed to have watched the "raid activities" from his security cameras?

NYPost said:
Former President Donald Trump is considering releasing security footage of federal agents executing a search warrant at his Mar-a-Lago estate last week after he and his family watched the raid as it happened, according to a new report.

Trump weighs releasing security footage of FBI Mar-a-Lago raid: report

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟622,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hasn't Donald himself claimed to have watched the "raid activities" from his security cameras?

Trump weighs releasing security footage of FBI Mar-a-Lago raid: report

If that's true, I hope he does release it. See if CNN, MSNBC and all the rest of the MSM bunch actually report on it, or if they decide to just say, "Fake news! Nothin' to see here!", just like with Hunter's laptop, which has been admitted to be real (long after the election of 2020, of course!)

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If that's true, I hope he does release it. See if CNN, MSNBC and all the rest of the MSM bunch actually report on it, or if they decide to just say, "Fake news! Nothin' to see here!", just like with Hunter's laptop, which has been admitted to be real (long after the election of 2020, of course!)
Is "Hunter's laptop" one laptop or three? Does the laptop(s) exist or only copies of the hard-drive(s)? What exactly was verified? How did these files come to be there? How do we know?

• Optimistic
Reactions: NxNW
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟190,591.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
People plead guilty all the time as part of a plea-deal if their lawyer is convinced that they'd either lose the case, or that an impartial jury would be hard to come by, or a good deal was enough to satisfy the client. Happens all the time.

But it mostly happens when they're guilty.

Upvote 0