Aug 27, 2014
✟429,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
The pictures below are not mine, I found them on google images, but another interesting animal found in the Philippines is the Tarsier. They are mainly north of where I live, so I haven't had the opportunity to see one yet.

View attachment 253370
View attachment 253369

They look like they just remembered that they left home without turning the oven off.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Baby Sugar Gliders

iu

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I don't think they're particularly rare or strange, but look at this tiny Scottish fold kitten. It's so tiny and fluffy. It's like one of those little swiffer dusters come to life. Also, their ears being down like that combined with their big eyes always make them look a little bit sad. Don't be sad, little guy or gal! You're one of the internet's favorite cats.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I don't think they're particularly rare or strange, but look at this tiny Scottish fold kitten. It's so tiny and fluffy. It's like one of those little swiffer dusters come to life. Also, their ears being down like that combined with their big eyes always make them look a little bit sad. Don't be sad, little guy or gal! You're one of the internet's favorite cats.

Awwwwww soooooo ka-yoooot!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Dude, it's adorable! ^_^

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kerensa

Apr 20, 2017
Kent
✟103,391.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nice to see so many compatriots of mine here (quokka, numbat, quoll, echidna, frill-necked lizard, brushtail possum, sugar glider... I'm an Aussie too :D ). Here's another one:

firstpopulat.jpg

10 Curious Facts About the Platypus

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I think this is about the same octopus as before (the Dumbo), but if it isn't, then that means there's another type of octopus out there that is so cute it is named Adorablis (and if it is, then they totally missed their best chance to name it that!) Tiny octopus so cute scientists want to name it 'adorabilis'

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My favourite is the extremely rare and endangered Jackalope. Once common in Montana, Alberta and Saskatchewan was last seen near Swift Current Sakatchewan in 2015.
images
Hah, and I thought us Southwestern folks had a monopoly on this amazing bunny. ;=)

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟792,083.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
Oh my goodness. Any of the rays, leatherback turtle running is hilarious, flounder/halibut, hammer-head shark, saiga antelope --there are SO many animals I think are amazing and strange.

The chameleon, from another point of view. Running from traffic at full speed.

(I don't know how to post pictures).

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,306.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Closely related (despite appearances) to Australia's own drop bear. :cool:
"Drop bears are less likely to attack people with Australian accents, according to experts at the University of Tasmania"

Hah, they know who's tough?

Upvote 0