Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Jeff Cavaliere of Athlean X is pretty good ...

Agreed, he's one of my favorites...given that I'm a smaller frame guy (though I'm about 4-5 inches taller than him), that's the kind of physique that's a reasonable goal to obtain naturally...as looking like Chris Jones or Jeff Seid (naturally; without the help of certain 'supplements') isn't in my genetic card hand lol.

For gathering an alternative point of nutritional view (from the vegan camp) I'll occasionally fire up some vids by Jon Venus or Brian Turner.

Interestingly enough, we both brought up Vegan Gains earlier and how he's obnoxious and seems to hate everyone...Suprisingly he did a positive video about Athlean X...so if VG (the guy who hates everyone) even likes him, everyone probably does lol.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Agreed, he's one of my favorites...given that I'm a smaller frame guy (though I'm about 4-5 inches taller than him), that's the kind of physique that's a reasonable goal to obtain naturally...as looking like Chris Jones or Jeff Seid (naturally; without the help of certain 'supplements') isn't in my genetic card hand lol.

For gathering an alternative point of nutritional view (from the vegan camp) I'll occasionally fire up some vids by Jon Venus or Brian Turner.

Interestingly enough, we both brought up Vegan Gains earlier and how he's obnoxious and seems to hate everyone...Suprisingly he did a positive video about Athlean X...so if VG (the guy who hates everyone) even likes him, everyone probably does lol.
Yeah ... my guess is that Jeff's a bit of a hard-gainer. In other words, it's harder for him to put on weight, but he's very disciplined and extremely knowledgeable about physical training.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I watch a lot of Jeff Cavaliere also. He covers a little of everything.
...and pretty impressively, was able to do CT Fletcher's "Tricep Gauntlet" despite being 60lbs lighter than CT.

There's video of it...but for anyone who's familiar with CT, they know why I can't post it here lol

Upvote 0

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟486,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
...and pretty impressively, was able to do CT Fletcher's "Tricep Gauntlet" despite being 60lbs lighter than CT.

I saw that. All 200 reps. Jeff is the real deal. No question.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I saw that. All 200 reps. Jeff is the real deal. No question.

Oh yeah!

I tried it...but instead of going 15's to 40's and back down, I did 10's to 35's...still only barely made it half way lol. No clue how a guy who only weigh's 165 was able to pull that off using the same weight/volume as CT Fletcher (who holds power lifting records)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PinkDiamond

Feb 9, 2019
Ontario
✟1,754.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like the workouts from the husband/wife duo on the youtube channel, "Fitness Blender." I mostly follow their HIIT workouts. I don't find their workouts to be as challenging as the Insanity/Power 90 series, but their workouts are pretty effective and easy to follow.

Upvote 0