Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My father passed away two days ago after a long battle with various illnesses. It's been a difficult week, spending 8-12 hours a day at his bedside at the hospital with my mom. I know he's with God now, no doubt about it. But it's been really hard on my mom as well as the rest of the family.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: I'm soooo sorry. Praying for you and your mom and all the family at this most excruciating time of grief and the loss of your dad, and all the trauma that's involved. May the God of ALL COMFORT comfort each of you at this time and may His grace strengthen and sustain each of you (((hug)))

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟887,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am so sorry. I have been there, but I am not a liar and therefore am not going to say I know how you feel because I do not, but I have loss my father and I will CERTAINLY be praying.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Joining in prayer for your dear family, for the Lord's comfort, especially for your mom

images

Upvote 0

teresa

Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So sorry for your loss of your beloved dad. Its been an exhausting time for all of you who were at his side through this long time of illness.

Please look both here and to other places on this site for support and encouragement. This thread may be helpful: Caregivers, Family & Grief Support

fbce92439a7fb8d1dea78b24aadcc560--prayer-of-healing-prayer-for-emotional-healing.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My father passed away two days ago after a long battle with various illnesses. It's been a difficult week, spending 8-12 hours a day at his bedside at the hospital with my mom. I know he's with God now, no doubt about it. But it's been really hard on my mom as well as the rest of the family.
Praying for you and your family. I am sorry about your fathers passing. May God be with you and your family, comforting you and giving you His peace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am sorry to hear of your father's passing. God have mercy on his soul and may Jesus surround you with His mercy and love and may your precious family be comforted in your time of your loss. God bless you and your family brother in Jesus name. Amen.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,056,435.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, comfort for this family, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Amaze0707

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟11,942.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm so sorry for your loss, Benam. I'm praying for you, your mom, and the rest of your family that the Lord will continue to uphold you and touch you with His healing hand whenever you hurt. As the Scripture tells us, "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit" (Psalm 34:18).

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to hear of the heartache your family is experiencing as a result of the death of your father. I know that there will always be a special, tender place in your memory for him, and that the legacy of his influence will remain with you as long as you live. I’ve prayed for you and your family, that God may comfort, strengthen, and uphold you during this time. If you have the time to read, I'd like to suggest that you get a copy of the book, Experiencing Grief, by H. Norman Wright. It’s written to encourage those who have recently endured a loss. I believe it will be helpful to you during this time. Grace and peace to you.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I rejoice for this one that has come into Your presence in glory. I pray for the wife he left behind, and the rest of the family, friends, and acquaintance that are going to miss this man. I pray that his life will continue to be a testimony that will draw people to Your soothing comfort, your calming peace, and the assurance of Your love, through knowing Jesus as their Savior and Lord. May Your graciousness be upon these people as they go through this time of grief. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0